About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,749 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

Mixdrop down (256 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

No idea where to put this, but this seems close enough place to land it that can be found, even though this is not in regards to a bug for this specific site. It is however of interest to those who use this site & can be seen as more of an unknown outage that so far has lasted about 24 hours.

All we can do on our end is report what we see using some screen shots. The outage results do not vary with VPN location changes. No idea what the dealio is. Maybe just a site upgrade or could be a Denial Of Service issue. Haven't the foggiest. Here's the caps.

master
Report comment
(1y)

Yep lots of bad gateways here too.
Mixdrop gotz owies tonight fer sher.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Thank you =)

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)

I just tried a Mixdrop link and it worked. Maybe it's down for some links.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

All Mixdrop works on my end. Voe did this a couple days back. It's generally when they are upgrading.

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Thank you =)

expert
Report comment
(1y)

I didn't experience any issues with Mixdrop yesterday at all and used it in the morning, afternoon and evening (yeah, I was an effin couch potater yesterday). I might not recover from seeing how many browser windows you had open though!! smiley

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@dragonfly1985 Who knows, it happens a lot with the hosts. As we all know, they live in rotation. What one is today, it will be reincarnated as another tomorrow. Long live free streaming! smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@dragonfly1985 Haha. Most of those tabs belong to other family members, but yes, it's waaaay too many! Thank you =)

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

It didn't work for me yesterday but has come back now.
That's good, M'drop is one of my favourite sources.
smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,749 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series