This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,384 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Problems downloading from links (306 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

I have been downloading everything I enjoy, to watch on my large screen tv at a later stage. I have always used a VPN. This week I am noticing more and more servers are not allowing me to do so. Userload gives an error : The media could not be loaded,either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported. You might be able to fix this error by installing Adobe Flash. Mixdrop message is :Invalid ticket id, Please try again. Streamzz : Sorry stream issue please disable adblocker. I have over the years used all of these servers and until now there has never been an issue. All of these issues are on all different series or movies so they are not confined to one. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

Its the VPN. I have the same problem as well. The only real solution I have found is to turn off the VPN at the download page, refresh the page and everything magically works again. Upon pressing the download and the file starts to be downloaded, you can turn on the VPN again and it doesnt affect the download or the download speed of the file.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Thanks for the info but my problem is I have the modem set up as my VPN so it can't be turned off.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

IMHO don't turn off the VPN, just the adblock. Every host has it's own thing. The problem you face in userload is probably because of the lower speed you have because of the VPN (if this, in correlation with the speed from your ISP not sufficient) and their slot number and speed. Don't install flash, its obsolete tech. The other hosts you mentioned complain about the adblocking. In fact all the hosts lately changed pricing policies and restricted even more the ad concerning profits and counting. There other things also going on lately in the hosting services, perhaps others can explain this better.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Nasos Thank you for the reply. I have tried turning the ad block off but to no avail and my speeds are pretty fast so that isn't an issue. Maybe changing my VPN server location, so will give that a go.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@AgedAussie You are welcome. Changing server sometimes works for me, sometimes not. Good luck!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,384 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series