This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,749 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

Please, links for From Chicago with Love (277 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(12mo)
(edited)

This movie is listed here as Lease on Love and all the links have periods throughout the movie where there is no sound. Could anyone please provide a link that has sound from beginning to end? Thank you
:-)

+1

senior master
Report comment
(12mo)

"From Chicago with Love" is the working title, the IMDB title is "Lease on Love". The system here goes by whatever the IMDB uses automatically. smiley

Can you please tell me where in the movie the sound goes out? That way I can check any copies I find before I link them, for the same issue.

+1

skilled
Report comment
(12mo)

Thak you for your assistance. I can tell you for sure the ending is silent. The times are 16:04 to 17:03, 25:30 to 27:33, 1:19:28 to 1:20:41. These times are the same on all the links because they are all of the same recording that were uploaded to different servers. Anyway I hope a good link can be found and uploaded with sound throughout the entire movie. Thank you.

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(12mo)

@cece1954 That's helpful, thanks. I'll see what I can find. smiley

+1

Report comment
(12mo)

@DontSpeak Thank You so much! :-)

+1

Report comment
(12mo)

@cece1954 I did find one Doodstream link, but it was most probably the same faulty upload. I did link it, guts it has disappeared (I don't know why). I'll keep looking. smiley

+1

Report comment
(12mo)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Thank you so much for your help! I'm a fan of Dan Jeannotte and this is the only movie I haven't been able to watch. Again, thank you, merci, dankie, gracias, grazie, obrigado! (that's the extent of my additional vocabulary on how to say thank you, hahaha) :-)

+1

Report comment
(12mo)

@cece1954 Awww thanks. It's okay, I've not yet fulfilled my part. I am trying. smiley

I will request it from some uploaders I know online and see what happens.

I hope it's sooner, rather than later, so apologies in advance.

+1

Report comment
(12mo)
(edited)

@DontSpeak I truly appreciate your help and I'll be patiently waiting. Oh I know one more, Kiitos! Have a great day! :-)

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,749 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series