About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,843 reviews
122,457 films • 18,487 TV series

Download? (3794 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(8y)

I see a download manager and a "Start Download" in there
how does one get a movie to download? I don't see a button or command on the drop down context menu

Thanks!

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(8y)

@GhostGuy1 What download manager? This is a website where people watch movies online.

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil I'm running 2 movies (evolved) from a raspberry pi setup using Kodi <br> so I'm accessing the program and data from a slightly different way

+1

Report comment
(8y)

I'm using version 2.6.5 <br> and in the configurations menu there is a "Downloads" tab where you can set your downloads folder <br> when I launch the Program " 2 Movies Evolved" <br> on the first screen that opens <br> <br> after the TwoMovies-watch movies online <br> YOU ARE LOGGED IN <br> Larger numbers of sources will take longer to load <br> ---there are these options-- <br> Movies <br> TV Shows <br> Resolver Settings <br> Manage Downloads <br>

+1

Report comment
(8y)

If you want to download something here, just download torch browser and it has an option to download almost anything.

master
Report comment
(8y)

So does firefox get the ant video extension. I love it. almost every hosting site can be downloaded with it.

skilled
Report comment
(8y)

You can download anything from Happystreams.

Report comment
(8y)

Be careful with "Torch" browser as it will download and install malware and adware with it

Report comment
(8y)

Why are movies now in IFrame format which i cant get to play ?

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,843 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,487 TV series