This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

Unable to vote as icon does not appear (258 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Hello Dr. Evil,

Occasionally I get pages where there is no voting (thumps up) icon.

Not a complaint, just a curious thing that you may know the answer to. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

Crocovid links does not work

Hello.

The links on crocovid does not work. Is this happening to everyone or just me? thanks

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@timanka04 i think you need to contact them
crocovid.com/contact

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@timanka04 I don't know what you mean exactly, BUT you should start your own thread about it by creating it here: dosmovies.com/forum/topic/Site-B...

Someone may be able to assist you.

Good luck. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

The links on crocovid does not work as it did before (yesterday) to watch shows/movies.
@DontSpeak I was looking for the area to start my own thread but I could not get to the link that you posted. I still can't. I click on "forum" and don't see "topic"... anyways, thanks. Love this site and community!!!

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@timanka04 I'm baffled. It sounds like it must be on your end, but I could be completely wrong.

Do you want me to make the thread for you and put a link to your profile?

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak that's okay... I'm using Firefox maybe the problem is with my browser... I'll again later... thx!

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

I find when the icon occasionally goes missing, the function still works if you click where the icon should be. It normally comes back pretty quickly anyway.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM I tried that. They are back now after I went out and the computer had to be rebooted. It's happened before though.

Who knows? lol

+1

Report comment
(1y)
+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Try debug what u dnt see and send directly the info to Doc for his Code. For example open page info and select media, there u'd probably see all the favis and icons used. Word search n find the thunb up that u may or not see so , in fact if u reach that point u may find out alone what's wrong. FF i use got a lot of tools to debug this way , it's simple edition, so when i get similar errors i quickly debug them of my own. Otherwise Doc will need ur OS, ur browser and other info t reproduce, for which i give little chances.

A far guess of mine is that u dont even have favi jamm, must be an extension or constipation in a browser not common like Opera par example that may jamm keys and icons on what u see. If not ignore everything i just said

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos Thank you.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series