This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,708 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

Trump in Number 10 Downing Street (UK). (2317 views, 96 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(7y)

If you would like Trump in the UK +/- this post. smiley
Polite/ smiley /respectful comments/post please. smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(7y)

he prob wouldnt make it to the airport now hes started a war never mind 10 downing street :)

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@chaseyerself <br> Donald Trump should make a State Visit to the United Kingdom. <br> petition.parliament.uk/petitions... <br> The map to it is interesting. smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself <br> Bet if/when Trump comes to the UK the £ will strengthen against the $ by at least 1.5-4% for a short period of time anyhow. ;)

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

he is not a very good business man as he has been made bankrupt not once not twice but four times god knows what anyone though thinking he could successfully run a country <br> <br> so that's a big no from me smiley

+4

God
Report comment
(7y)

UK Prime Minister Theresa May has announced plans to call a snap general election on 8 June. <br> <br> Summary <br> <br> Theresa May announces plan to call general election on 8 June <br> PM says new poll is in the national interest <br> Election is only way to guarantee certainty and stability in the wake of Brexit, May says <br> May says she "recently and reluctantly" came to the conclusion that a vote was necessary <br> Downing Street has always denied a vote would be held before the next scheduled election in 2020 <br> Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn welcomes the decision. <br> Scotland's First Minister says snap poll could be "huge political miscalculation" <br> <br> ***************** <br> <br> Forcing non Tory voters to vote for thease lying creeps. <br> When ever they tell the public a project of any sort that as to be paid for by the taxpayer. Say if it's 5 Million it will end up 10+ (blank checks, has there commonly none). <br> My point is no matter what they have there want more, there do not need a general election...nothing more than a scam. <br> F*cking creeps. ...
Read more

+1

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 Trump is fast becoming a joke <br> what has he done that he said he would ? <br> Chinese currency manipulation he said that would change (nope not done anything and changed his mind ) <br> Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen was another punching bag for Trump during the campaign. “Janet Yellen should have raised [interest] rates,” he said in November 2015. “She’s not doing it because the Obama administration and the president doesn’t want her to.” In May 2016, he promised to replace her because she was not a Republican, but said he thought it was wise to keep interest rates low. By September 2016, he’d changed his mind again, saying she should be “ashamed” for keeping rates low. <br> <br> In his new Journal interview, Trump opened the possibility of reappointing Yellen at the end of her term in 2018, saying she was “not toast.” <br> <br> “I like her, I respect her,” the president said, adding, “I do like a low-interest rate policy, I must be honest with you.” <br> (made him self look a plonker again) <br> <br> Syria Trump said we should not be involved then changes his mind because they have now used chemical weapons <br> yet when Assad first used them in 2013 Trump said not our problem and Obama should not retaliate (what a flip flop) <br> <br> Russia <br> Trump says him and Putin will work together and down played his misdeeds (looks like Russia has left him with egg on his face now) <br> <br> NATO <br> Trump said it was out dated and ineffectual looks like its the best thing since sliced bread now <br> <br> health care well he bombed out on that one too <br> <br> Islamic travel ban nope no go there ether <br> <br> in fact im struggling to think of anything that he said he could do that has come off ;) <br>

+5

Report comment
(7y)

@payno smiley smiley Why you posted (in reply to) that in this forum topic beats me. <br> Totalllllllly of the mark to the post above.

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 was a response to the last two lines in your post PV <br> we all have our own opinions about Trump ;) but it looks like yours and mine differ <br> <br> but I still think you are a great guy to know if we all had the same opinions life would be so boring ;)

+3

Report comment
(7y)
+1

Report comment
(7y)

@payno You read the latest one? Its even worse. smiley

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 well said pure :) may should hve took some balls off trump did wat the people voted her to do , shes took the easy way out and if that corbyn idiot wins then wer really fckt ! as for tht nicola sturgen why the hell shes still want to go for a refurendum is beyond me , us scots dont want to go independant especially now with the brexit stuff ! our countrys a joke and every pm thats run it is even more a joke :(

+2

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

@ PureVodka smiley smiley smiley smiley

master
Report comment
(7y)

Trump says he's waiting till everyone calms down to try to visit. ROFL, like thats going to happen. I don't see people all the sudden just POOF, liking him and changing their minds... smiley smiley smiley

Hide 13 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@Melted~Dreams <br> If Trump was stood outside Bubkinghampolice net to the Queen, people from the UK would <br> be scared to sh*t of just sneezing. <br> Nooooo chance of any booing when it comes to Trump in better words. <br> <br> Either way, he's the president of the US and should have the right to come here, don't <br> kid yourself that politicians in the UK gave a crap about what " their " voters want. <br> <br> <br> <br>

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 spot on m8 :) our government couldnt run a bath never mind run the country , every pm has made more a fck up than the last 1

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@chaseyerself Now you're being silly, they don't run their own baths and when finished they flavor it, bottle it and give the water to their back benchers. smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 Just wondering if you support Brexit and Theresa May.

Report comment
(7y)

@sithlord202 <br> For Brexit and i'm not Tory, that's a no for Theresa May and she's starting to show what Tory's stand for, which is the rich.

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 what is it you want from Brexit <br> immigration capped ? <br> our own laws to be able to remove immigrant criminals ? <br> well you know Corbin has no intention of bringing in the above as Labour want as many immigrants as we can physically fit in to the UK as they see immigrants as potential Labour voters smiley smiley <br> <br> EDIT no im not a Tory smiley smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@payno what we want from brexit is what we voted to leave it for ! and that all comes down to immigration !! granted thats not the only reason but it is mostly the reason why ! we want to take back control of our own country , the list goes on , i think all our partys that do there best and lie just to win our votes are all the same 1 idiot after another so am not a tory nor labour nor the lib dems am not any party , am a working TAX PAYER !!!

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@chaseyerself *am a working TAX PAYER !!!* <br> Like how you put that. smiley

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 only way to put it , freedom of speech has to be used wisely :) <br>

Report comment
(7y)

@chaseyerself yep I don't like any of the political choices we have these days I don't trust any of them smiley smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(7y)
+1

Report comment
(6y)

@payno 1. ukip was formed to satify the right wing tories so they wouldnt undermine the "central govenment" <br> 2 by hiving off the right wing tories they make the tory party seem more "stable <br> 3 anti-europe is being bred into the ner-do-wells --- pooor folk--- anti europe hate based on lies and fear <br> 4 farage doesnt pay uk income tax <br> 5 farage campainged with trump .... hate europe but love america <br> thought he was a "british fist man" <br> <br> CORBYN - puppet --- came to westminister in the mist of a consituency peodo ring <br> ... chosen for his impontentcy? <br> 1 some tories in near sevenoaks enrolled their lamas as labour members (shows exactly how much reverence the tories have for the democratic process) <br> 2 these lamas proposed, seconded and voted (many many lamas - labout costs only £10 to join) for corbyn <br> 3 they wanted to split the labour party so they got a socially awkward leftie elected as chairman <br> 4 there is no way labour will keep him as leader - he will be replaced during the summer conference season - he will be ousted - and another puppet will replace him - prolly even blair - gawd forbid!!!!! <br> <br> blair should be at the hauge for warcrimes! <br> <br> i could carry on for hours! <br> <br>

Report comment
(6y)

@#NotInMyName Corbyn is more popular now. ;)

Report comment
(7y)

I'm an American, but I think that May is cray-cray for calling a snap election to benefit herself. It would be madness if we could do it on this side of the Atlantic. I hope she and her party are defeated and Brexit will go as smoothly as possible. Cheers!

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@sithlord202 the US mexico wall is as much to keep america in as mexixo out - brexit is the same for the uk. <br> uk in trouble with eu over hunman rights voilations and changes to education and benefit allowances - hence whack jobs rushing through trying to protect their own.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@sithlord202 its not to benefit herself what has she got to gain the country could vote against her ! so really shes made a wise move the other partys are getting in her way and they only way she can be the pm is to let the people vote again the other partys are saying the voters want this they want that so mays saying well lets see what they want give them another election then we will see if its really what the voters want or if its just what the other oartys want

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself She had plenty to lose given she only had a majority of 30 and something like 40 of her MPs have been implicated in the Tory election fraud. The decisions are due around mid-May on whether and who will be prosecuted. <br> <br> May is not acting out the will of the people on Brexit, she is forcing it through simply because her husband runs a hedge fund which stands to benefit hugely from Brexit. Even if she is voted out after brexit becomes the disaster it will become, she will have one hell of a golden parachute thanks to rigging the situation in favour of her husband.

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 what is ur point ??? we voted for brexit we voted for her to be pm the other partys are trying to tell her how to do her job making out that us ( voters ) want what they want ,when really it is what we want cause WE VOTED FOR IT ! so ur comment really is pointless ! she doesnt decide the out come WE DO !

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself My point is the Tories never do anything in the public's interest or because it's what the public want, look at history - the tories have been in opposition to every progressive movement in history, so why are they getting behind brexit? Simply put it is because Brexit is about to drag the UK backwards by 100 years. <br> <br> The warning signs are there already with tories discussing repealing the HRA, withdrawing from the ECHR, "deregulating" the labour market and turning the country into a low wage, tax haven. That means H&S legislation will be scaled back or quite simply removed altogether, tax breaks will continue to be given to the rich and corporations will still dodge tax using loopholes you could drive a bus through whilst you and I pay for it by having everything we do taxed to the hilt. VAT, capital gains, taxed bank interest, taxed mortgages, fuel taxes, road taxes, carbon taxes, taxed more for having a second job, taxed for living with a partner... ...
Read more

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 hang on tax credits are just being applied to the first2 children whats wrong with that if you want more children pay for them your self I don't see why my taxes should be used to fund people who are producing children they can not afford to keep

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@payno exactly m8 but some idiots need to know that money doesnt come from no were

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@payno You're applying that to a family which is already on benefits, what about those families who have had someone working and through no fault of their own end up unemployed or live in an area so stripped of opportunities that they get sh*t pay? <br> <br> The safety net is being eroded bit by bit and by simplifying the issue to "uh why should I pay for scroungers" you are helping them do it. <br> <br> Also, in 20-30 years who the hell do you think will be paying the N.I. which gives you a state pension (assuming the tories haven't finished robbing it by then)? What will they say, "well uh no, this was the same generation who b**ched about paying towards tax credits which would have helped my mum after she lost her job, why should I fund their retirement when they sold us down the river?" <br>

God
Report comment
(6y)

@awrytkeid <br> <br> What do you think of the latest polls that have being going on? <br> Don't know the full facts but it sounds like the British public are going with the Tories (even in the poor areas), as i stated (hinted) above it sounds like people are voting (not being rude to anyone on there vote) for the Tories like it's going to push/make Brexit move faster...brainwashed and given up if you know what i mean.:( <br>

Hide 33 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 if am honest i think ( am not a tory ) with everything thats going on just now may did the right thing ,to me ( i know alot of other voters say its a political stunt ) shes doing firstly what WE voted for brexit now that was us that voted to leave shes did what we asked ! but this first minister and the puppets that follow her instead of using her brain and waiting to see the out come from brexit shes used every rule in the book used it against may so may and if u think about it its actully clever shes played the first minister at her own game shes said fck nicola am going to let the voters decide again and if i win u can sit ur ass back on ur snp seat and when am finished dealing with brexit then al deal wae u ! really what else can she do the snp are adding to the brexit mess and we all know what a mess this is becoming to may yea shes did the right thing , i think the torys will win and only because we (scotland) do not want another refurendum and the only way that can get nipped in the bud the now is the torys , but personly no matter who wins our countrys a joke every pm makes more a mess than the last one so until i see some1 that wants to be and do what the uk people want then al be happy , what bout u whats ur thoughts ?

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Speak for yourself, and in case you haven't noticed the SNP are still riding high despite yoon press' attempts to claim victory for the RWNJ Tories. <br> <br> The tories attempted to make a local election about indyref, they hoovered up the collapsing Labour vote but did not even dent SNP's lead. <br> <br> When speaking about an independence referendum please avoid the word "we", you are speaking solely for yourself. I, and most of the people I know, do want another referendum, yet I still do avoid "we" when discussing my own opinion. This union benefits neither Scotland nor England because all it does is maintain the privilege, corruption and greed of the Westminster establishment. <br> <br> May is incompetent, spineless, self-serving and inherently evil, and if you would put the Butcher's Apron ahead of the people in your country, your town or city and your street then that says a lot about you, none of it being good. ...
Read more

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 a say WE cause i dont know any1 that wants another indy ! snp aye they still own scotland cause WE voted for her i agree on everything she wants and is doing for us but another indy come on wer fckt already wae brexit and wel be fckt if we go indy , snp should wait tae brexit is over then ask scotland again if we want another ref , if u did ur research the scot gov latest poll shows more than 60% scots say NO ,its mostly northlanarkshire than voted yes

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself We have the option of joining the EEA prior to the EU which would benefit us trade-wise if we became independent. As it stands though, we face being dragged out of the EU with no deal against the majority in Scotland's wishes leading to a loss of massive amounts of funding for communities raped by Thatcher and Major and a return to all the money flowing south with a pittance coming back. <br> <br> And there's a google poll that puts support for another independence referendum at 57% - I don't put much stock in polls after GE15 exposed most of them as junk data and because I took part in one last year which exposed it as a subjective exercise i.e. it depends on who's doing the asking. I was continually pressed with ever more directed questions as to my opinion on Ruth Davidson and the Tories which limited my responses using scales going from neutral to positive. ...
Read more

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 did the snp not use the WE HAVE OIL THATS WERE THE MONEYS COMING FROM on the first indy ?? hows that working out now aw thats right were running out a oil so weres the money now snp !! WE VOTED NO DEAL WAE IT ! we need the uk as does the uk need us and after brexit do u really think we can still be indy then ! ur heads up ur ass if u think eu is going to ket us back in even if we go indy THEY HAVE ALREADY TOLD NICOLA NO CHANCE is all the uk or none smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself this is how that's coming: www.oilandgaspeople.com/news/138... to save you the read, there is a huge - largest on the UK continental shelf-type huge - oil field being developed off Shetland, recently it has been discovered that it may be far bigger than initially thought. <br> <br> And when you consider the cost of producing North Sea oil has more than halved since 2014, the north sea is far from dead. AAAAAAAAAAND the heavier oil produced from the wells has seen huge demand in Asia thanks to a reduction in production from other heavy oil fields. <br> <br> Actually, what the EU said was we'd have to apply like others. <br> <br> As for saying "no", she had accepted it, until the UK being the corrupt institution it is, shifted the goalposts. ...
Read more

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 naebother !! # didnt evn read ur comment # haha

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 and for the record torys won more votes in scotland on thur than they have ever won which means more seats for them at the main election and just so uno I DIDNT VOTE TORY EITHER !

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Have a look at their votes vs Labour's, SNP GAINED seats, Labour lost around as many as the Tories gained so all the tories have done, in reality, is to consolidate the hardcore unionists votes into themselves rather than split out between other parties. <br> <br> Plus, you're talking of a different voting system for the two elections so there is no guarantee that the tories will get anywhere near the votes they have in the locals simply because the locals were on the STV and the general will be FPTP. A lot of tory votes came from labour voters putting tories down in second, third slot etc. <br>

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 im not anti Scottish but I do know that Nicola Sturgeon is more incompetent than May is (im not a Tory ether) <br> have you not noticed that the fish has been running Scotland into the ground you used to have one of the best education records in the world before she was voted in now you have one of the worst <br> <br> Scotland's economy is in the toilet as it been running a massive deficit for years now (16 billion just for last year) if Scotland did gain indy anytime soon your country would end up bankrupt just like the last time it gained indy (about 300 years a go) <br> <br> I to don't like the Torys but they are the only party that will take us out of the EU without watering it down <br> we want to make our own laws and decide who we let into the UK <br> <br> I get it that you voted to stay but you lost and there is no need to take another vote as that's how democracy works one person one vote and the result then stands what ever it may be I have never heard anything so daft as we should keep taking votes until we change our minds we would never get anything done <br> <br> are you going to ask to have the general election rerun if the vote is not what you want ? no of cause your not as that would be daft <br> <br>

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@payno "Scotland's economy is in the toilet" - Westminster retains the major economic levers and limits any tax changes north of the border which would make Scotland more attractive to companies... so... Tory mismanagement is the source for that. <br> <br> "I do know that Nicola Sturgeon is more incompetent than May" Oh yawn, why is it everyone assumes that pro-indy means SNP? Politically I'm more in line with SSP than SNP <br> but SSP do that whole "comrade" thing which is just ... yuck. Education policy needs work, but our NHS is at least in some functioning condition whereas the English one is not fit for purpose and being underfunded to the tune of £30 billion per year. Most governments are good and bad, SNP are no different. The tories on the other hand are inherently incompetent. Deficit is down by only a third with only three years left until their deadline. ...
Read more

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 am scottish and proud to be one , do i want to go independant NO why cause for 1 currency 2 weres the money coming from to be independant whos gonae keep paying the BENEFITS for the familys that keep poping out weans yet have no job to pay for them 3 immigration nicola aw a want is to be indy wants to welcome all the immigrants we have poverty housing issues food banks poping up everywere i could go on the list is endless and it for our own people am talking bout , am for the snp they have gained more power and got us more freedom than we have had bfore but my issue wae them is if scotland means as much t them as they make out then start dealing with the issues we already have then things might change .as for ur google poll only an idiot believes anything u see on google that tells as much lies as all the partys that try get us to vote for them ! btw come back to me when u have u know what ur talking bout cause clearly uv not seen the reality of how bad our country is as awhole never mind being indy ! # its not braveheart years its the 21st century grow up gee ma head peace #

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself this is what you call banter? <br> <br> That's funny, you talk of me not knowing what am on about when I'm clearly better informed about everything you've brought up so far than you are. <br> <br> Oil industry - already responded about the resurgence up there. <br> <br> Currency - what do you think happens if Scotland's assets in the Bank of England are removed? The drop in the pound since Brexit will look like pocket change in comparison to what happens so the UK may talk tough during a referendum but during negotiations with 10% of England's economy based in the city they would need to be far more pragmatic or risk major problems for themselves. At worst we'd have to start our central bank, easily done since some of the biggest banks in the UK are Scottish and we'd have the reserves we pull from the BoE as a start. ...
Read more

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 naebother

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 i must admit i sayed i was staying away from this chat as its going a bit far but since i cant find anything to watch i thought id give ur full comment a read i have to say i judged u to quickly that i take back :) i will except ur "FACTS" and admire ur strong opinion and take that on board ( as the last a checked every1 is allowed to have thr own opinion ) and hope u feel a little better now its off ur chest ,however i stand by opinion i will vote no if another indy happens thats enough said i just want to chill find something to watch cause iv been at work alday and been up since 6:30

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 i just read al ur full page essay and i wasnt wrong i judged u correctly until u put ur 2 bobs worth in this chat was a each for thr own opinion chat u come on and ur attitude is so aggressive rude and selfish !! u may have what u say is real facts but doesnt mean that every1 thats said thr opinion on thr FACTS are wrong and urs are right !! so heres my REAL 100% TRUE FACT the 1st ever indy ref the outcome was they voted NO !!! who cares if u say scotland voted yes england won voting no it still was a NO WIN so even if and u maybe right u maybe wrong but even if thr is another indy whos to say its gonae be YES ??? dont even reply to me ur tht 1 comment tht am stayn away from i wont comment anymore on anythn u have to say i ask u kindly u do the same dont comment on any mine # it was banter but uv took it 2 far #

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself wow this girl has claws smiley <br> you go girl big respect smiley smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@payno offft no wonder payno i was happy joining in on this chat but thrs always 1 tht wastes it ,i was staying away from it but then am like wait a min this NEWBIE joins and starts talking to me like am an idiot a was going to rise above it but no chance so he got a bit of the not so nice side !! funny thing is hes tht stupid hes blocked me not relising hes only blocked me from sendn pm as if am gonae send him a pm anything av got to say al say it here haha

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@payno btw that was me trying to hold back was going to say alot more but i do have respect even if hes rude and all

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself well I check his facts about NS oil and the new discovery <br> and guess what they are not facts at all <br> they don't know how much oil is there yet and as for it being the biggest discovery yet well no not at all <br> its 1/ 5 fifth of ov the discovery made in the 1940s <br> <br> its located in very hard brittle rock and they may not be able to recover it full potential ;)

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@payno a already know that hence the "FACTS" sarcazim i replyed to him idiots think they know it all know nothing ! hes prob that nicolas nephew or sumit talks pish haha

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself I prefer to call her "The Fish" and you are so right he could be related to the Fish

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@payno shes a dafty if she thinks scot want another ref even the other partys are laughn at her ,common sence would tell u to wait til brexit is over we ( the whole of uk) dont know how thats gonae end and even if she gets another indy shes trying to get back in the EU who have already said before artical 50 was applied that even if scot became indy they wont have them back its all the uk or none !! am still trying to work out whats gone through that head of hers lol

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself the Fish just wants to go down in the history books as the hero of Scotland that freed the repressed people from the bad English over lords <br> in other words she is trying to make us hate each other and that's not on as I like most Scottish people there good fun with wicked sense of humour and they work well with the rest of the UK after all we share so much with each other and she want to put an end to this !

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@payno smile21]

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself who are you ? smiley smiley smiley <br> was the L supposed to be there smiley smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@payno al let u in a secret my uncle is the ceo of the oil rigg out in the sea and thats were my FACTS come from the horses mouth smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 <br> Very interesting detailed post. <br> Think we all can (do) agree on what you have posted to do with the cost of keeping politicians. ;) <br>

Report comment
(6y)

@payno u sure ur not scottish cause a am and thats wat i think exactly what ur saying haha

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself im Scottish's in my hart smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@payno anew u had sme scot in u say how it is and speak the truth and can have a chat with banter :)

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Going off topic a bit - if you can't beat em join em. <br> <br> Lots of interesting comments (starting to get b**chy - a bit). <br> When it comes to the mental health shake up planned, did their have " Nicola Sturgeon " on the mind when thinking of it? <br> Whoops, i'm starting now - control yourself P/V. <br> <br> Some future facts. <br> General election - 8th June 2017 <br> The tories are going to " win " by a landslide. <br> If there was another referendum (no chance), there would be a " lot more " for out then in. <br> Once we get to (N-E-A-R) finalising Brexit the " domino effect " will start, with the other Counties seeing who can get in there first, whist at the same time having a dig (blaming) at the UK even though there will be SHOUTING > we should be next not you blaa blaa blaa. ...
Read more

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Loving the satire :P

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

sheeple asleep <br> they know nothing of the dangers of fracking <br> are in denial of gmo and chemtrails <br> like sheep to the slaughter <br> as Prince Charles cant/wont be huge big masonic male and daddy o prince phillip officially retiring you can maybe comprehend the significance of trump <br> <br> the king of england will be displayed to the people via a queeny gold carriage through the streets of london <br>

God
Report comment
(6y)

Going off topic but it's worth it. smiley <br> <br> Lib Dems pledge to legalise cannabis so it can be sold in high street shops. <br> Why didn't the " Green Party " think of that one. smiley smiley smiley <br>

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

I'll just leave this here: <br> <br> Before I begin, let me be clear about something. I predicted Jeremy Corbyn would lead the Labour Party years ago. I was wearing a MAGA hat at UKIP conference back when even party chiefs didn’t want to be seen around it. I told Emmanuel Macron to his face he’d be the next French president, about 14 months ago (before most had heard of him), and of course, I was one of long-standing believers in Brexit (though I admit on the last one, on the morning of June 23rd, I panicked!). <br> <br> Why am I tooting my own horn? Because I’m frustrated that so many people who have been staunch Brexiteers for so long are about to throw it all away because of a poor understanding of the UK electoral system, and some doe-eyed belief that Theresa May has undergone a total philosophical U-turn and is now somehow on our side on the Brexit question. <br> <br> I don’t know how much this will mean to you, but I know enough people close to Prime Minister May and her team. ...
Read more

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

The fact is you’re going to end up with her anyway. There’s no chance Corbyn and this fantasy “coalition of chaos” comes to pass, given the situation up and down the country. It’s a magnificent, though somewhat predictable, piece of Tory electioneering. But that’s all it is. <br> <br> Rather, what you’re voting for at this election is either: <br> <br> a) A massive Remainiac/soft Brexit majority for a Remain-inclined prime minister; <br> <br> b) A small, working, yet not-insurmountable majority for a Remain-inclined prime minister. <br> <br> Frankly, I’d rather have the latter. We must have the latter. <br> <br> Theresa May is preparing for an almost unthinkable betrayal of Brexit voters, and you, the real Brexiteers up and down the country, are about to be complicit. My advice to you… and please don’t be lazy about this… is the following: <br> <br> Look closely at who you’re voting for, not just the colour of their rosette. ...
Read more

+1

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

the above was written by someone much cleverer than me smiley smiley smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@payno The replies to that lot are going to be of some interesting reading. smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 I found it so interesting that I thought my mate PV would love to read it smiley smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

Off topic are not, this post is still on topic about a bunch of wa*kers. <br> <br> Last night i was looking for e-liquids (on ebay) i normally buy but it was like a lot of the sellers had give up on putting nicotine in them, now i know why, have a read of thease. <br> <br> www.gov.uk/guidance/e-cigarettes... <br> <br> www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/v... <br> <br> There's a new law that's just come out to do with the packaging (should have done it 40+ years back) of normal cigarettes, they must be sold in plane packets, so sales will go down won't they, has they won't look has attractive to kids anymore will they (the next generation). <br> <br> Looks like at last they have thought of a way of taxing and putting people off using e-cigs (the Mods in particular) <br> Has you will probably know, they have been trying to ban e-cigs for years and then give up with their dumb pie in the sky excuses/reasons. <br> <br> People will stop buying Mods, 2 ml tanks are too small. <br> So then more people will buy the smaller e-cigs and you can guarantee without a shadow of a doubt the politicians will control/own a lot of e-cig companies, this is not paranoia, remember i live in this not so great f*cked up Brittain. ...
Read more

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 u can only buy cigarettes in 20s now as they want a SMOKE FREE COUNTRY and PROMOTE HEALTHY LIVING <br> <br> thr missing the point here ! <br> CIGARETTES ARE HIGHLY TAXABLE GOODS ! <br> <br> stopping people smoking = less tax <br> less tax = higher tax will be added somewere else <br> <br> ITS THE POOR MAN SPENDING <br> THE RICH PEOPLE SAVING <br> <br> AND THE GOVERNMENTS POCKETS ARE NEVER EMPTY !!

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

On the 8th June 2017 i will be voting UKIP smiley smiley smiley <br> <br> What about you.

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 have they even got a leader to stand for them yet ? <br> <br> al vote any1 except tory labour or lib dems lol

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself What get's me is, no UKIP no Brexit, over 50% of the country opted out, so why is everyone " scared " of voting UKIP. smiley <br> Think people have just lost the will. smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 after watching the live election the other day i can say iam more for ukip now as 1 thing i know the tories labour or lib dem are not getting my vote ,i actully like that wullie rennie lib dem his face makes me laugh hes a funny guy but hes just like the other 2 out for themself not for what us voters want and need , its our tax money its our lifes our future and OUR COUNTRY if anythem actully listened to us and put our needs 1st maybe things would be better cause from wat iv seen things are getting worse :(

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 At least i read this " after " (think for myself) after writing the above. <br> <br> www.newstatesman.com/politics/jun... <br> <br> This last bit caught my eye. <br> <br> ========================= <br> <br> What does Ukip's decline mean for Labour and the Conservatives? <br> <br> The rise of Ukip took votes from both the Conservatives and Labour, with a nationalist message that appealed to disaffected voters from both right and left. But the decline of Ukip only seems to be helping the Conservatives. Stephen Bush has written about how in Wales voting Ukip seems to have been a “gateway drug” for traditional Labour voters who are now backing the mainstream right; so the voters Ukip took from the Conservatives are reverting to the Conservatives, and the ones they took from Labour are transferring to the Conservatives too. <br> <br> Ukip might be finished as an electoral force, but its influence on the rest of British politics will be felt for many years yet. ...
Read more

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 after watching a full week of live debates listening to all leaders and thr manifestos heres what i think why people are scared to vote ukip <br> <br> being judged ,,, <br> our country no our lifes these days is judgemental <br> we get judged on how we speak live eat sleep wear EVERYTHING About everything is judged by others and to me this is why people are scared to vote ukip scared that if they do theyl be judged as being a racist <br> i read ukips maniesto and now am not racist ( but since recent events its getting harder not to be ) it does mostly sound racist but if am honest ukips manifesto is what maybe not all but its what some people are thinking and prob now more than ever prob what people do want this coming from a mother whos daughter was at the manchester concert the time of the attack who is a close friend of my family so i can understand all reasons for voting and for not voting ukip ,uk is ment to be a free country i personally say we have no freedom anymore and today is election day i hope ,,,, <br> am not gona say anymore am going if track i think i was only ment to reply my thoughts on ukip haha

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Bet the FTSE drops by 40+ points at some stage tomorrow 09/06/2017. <br> www.google.co.uk/finance?cid=125...

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 <br> Jun 8 - Close <br> 7,449.98 <br>

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 so how did UKIP do ? <br> do you now not think your flogging a dead horse smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@payno <br> *****no UKIP no Brexit***** <br> <br> The Tories have f*cked it up for us all, we will not get a good deal if things carry on as there are...that fat git, what's he called...Boris...needs to be the new PM, common sense.

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 "no UKIP no Brexit" <br> they have done that and now they are resigned to history <br> <br> May was to full of her own belief and started to think she was unstoppable that was a BIG mistake <br> <br> PS did you watch that vid below smiley

top expert
Report comment
(6y)
+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@payno That is the most funniest...fact based thing you have ever posted in the forums, f*ck man you do have a bit humor, i would try some of " your " home made (nothing like a challenge) cooking as a thank you for posting that.smiley smiley smiley <br> <br> Would love to meet that guy and buy him a drink are two, he is the intellect version of how i think, loved the tone of his voice and the body language. smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 That's what makes it so funny the fact that he is sooooooo right smiley smiley <br> <br> if he ever does stand up I will go and watch him smiley smiley <br>

God
Report comment
(6y)

Anyone got any views on the DUP and what is going to happen next, soft Brexit are pu*sy Brexit are roll over and beg Brexit. <br> <br> P.s. Who the f*ck are thay. smiley smiley

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

the DUP are pi55ed this morning as the Torys have announced they have a deal and the DUP said they have not even started to discus the issue yet let alone done a deal smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@payno Not read anything about it but going of what you have wrought, it sounds like one big f*ckup smiley for the Tories. smiley smiley <br> What a loving relationship they going to have.smiley <br> <br> You couldn't make this sh*t up, we are going to feel this (suffer) for years. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

So true, word for word. smiley <br>

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,708 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series