This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,379 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

The News Box - Black Friday Edition - Potential Coup D'état Avoided 🏳️‍🌈 (911 views, 22 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

+9

guru
Report comment
(2y)

smiley damn I missed all the drama smiley

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@CollideDuhScope I'm so glad I missed it. Apparently some people are just crayzee. smiley

guru
Report comment
(2y)

I do enjoy all the banter.. dear Box what offended you personally, I wonder.

+1

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@CollideDuhScope Just the usual faux news and conspiracy crazies - you can catch up at dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Covid...

And then there are those who post...
dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Juidg...

Nuff said.

+6

Report comment
(2y)

@..box.. Now you see what I have to deal with. I wonder where is Chaz. He suddenly disappeared. No mod action, no comment or denial of involvement, nothing...After all, this Coup D'état did happen in his name :

Any person falsely implicated would have moved heaven and earth to clear his name. Yet he is notably absent. Makes me wonder if he was waiting to see how this will play out....

+5

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd BREAKING NEWS - An arrest warrant has been issued for the instigator. He is not armed or dangerous but lacks orthographic skills.

+4

Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd Chaz for president!

+2

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd Charlie is conspicuous by his glaring absence.

Reminds me of a certain former president who threw certain misfits under the Capitol bus while he chuckling at their stupidity.

You have my utmost sympathy Judge and I will keep you in my prayers.

I see dearest FRAC has gotten in on the act, but as usual got the wrong end of the stick. Thanks for clearing that up.

The News Box only posts all the news that is unfit to print and fakes it until it hurts.

Seems we got something right with this one. smiley

+3

Report comment
(2y)

@..box.. Yes, his silence is deafening indeed.

Thank you for your sympathy and for the prayers (being on the good side of the Man above never hurt anyone) smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

Democracy? Doesn't he know this site is under Russian jurisdiction?
Time for a good old-fashioned purge...

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

💥BREAKING NEWS: Insurgent Bob Backlund arrested in Mexico. Search for collaborators continues.💥

+7

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

hohoohoohohooohoooho

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

This is the first site I have ever been a member of that allows members to mock each other without impunity.

I must say it's very disappointing and I am sure it is also a deterrent to those lurking that are/were considering joining.

+2

Hide 2 replies...

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

wtf is this slander? hope your all getting banned too, this place is a fkn joke got. this place is fulla wankers that 1 day will get whats coming to them. ban me too for all i care about here, no 1 gives a fk about your fake and slander news, no 1 likes any of you, your a bunch of slimmy wee pricks. that is all.

Moderator notice from JudgeDredd (2y)

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,379 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series