This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,794 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Temporary site access problems (1654 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(10y)

You may notice temporary site access problems. We are working to solve this issue. Thanks smiley <br> <br> UPDATE. The site is working fine now.

+1

Report comment
(10y)

I am a newbie was loving twomovies, I now have a problem, I click on the twomovie site (I am logged in) I go to movies and select but when I click enter all I get is a blank screen this appears to happen on all the movie sites, what did I do wrong love my twomovies and miss, would appreciate any help, thanks

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(10y)

@bobpeg If you can make a screenshot. And post it here. Did you try other browsers?

Report comment
(10y)

@Dr.Evil thanks sorry I am not computer savvy went into site on tv but still get the same result I really do miss my movies, I will try another browser do youmean another email provider sorry for making you so much trouble

Report comment
(10y)

@bobpeg me again what I should have said was that I get all the movies on the selection I choose but when I collect enter for the movie instead of loading I get a blank page wish I was more up to date

Report comment
(10y)

@bobpeg sorry I can't help <br> seems like your local PC problem

Report comment
(10y)

@bobpeg You should not get a "blank" screen, virus advertisements, or anything else. If you ARE, then please download an add blocker for the browser that you are using. Also, please check you browser settings, clear your net cookies and caches. If none of this helps, run a defrag and virus scan to your computer. It sounds like a lot to do, but if any of this well help you enjoy our site, Twomovies, then the necessary precautions is worth it.

Report comment
(10y)

@Lil_Fireball🔥🎱 thank you for your help, I will try anything now have a nice day

Report comment
(10y)

@bobpeg You're welcome. :-) I hope any of this helps and have better results then you did before. Happy watchings!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,794 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series