This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,381 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Site access problems (10313 views, 25 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(7y)

Our twomovies.net domain is down. Please use twomovies.us Bookmark this domain. <br> Hope the problem will be fixed soon. <br> <br> Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/two_movies <br> <br> Update: .net is back again! :) <br> <br> Tags: twomovies.net down, twomovies.net not working.

+7

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil I could not even access twomovies.us for 2 days but all is well now. This is a great site and I quite enjoy using it

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Many Thanks <br> Regards, <br> James.

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Why did .net go down?

+1

Report comment
(7y)

Appreciate the heads-up. :)

Report comment
(7y)

I was wondering why firefox wouldn't connect yesterday, thanks for the alternative domains.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@obadiahorthodoxr How did you find us?

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil I spend time looking for free movie sites, that is how I found yours. Thanks for the great movies.

+2

Report comment
(7y)

anytime I try to sign in on Kodi, I cant get access, anytime I try to contact twomovies, it never goes thru ???? <br> [posting emails is not safe]

+1

Report comment
(7y)

will you be able tobe set up on kodi any time soon?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@budbibeau No, please read /FAQ

+1

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

Hi <br> <br> Thank u for the details!!! Two Movies is brilliant smiley <br>

master
Report comment
(7y)

.us is the one I always use. <br>

skilled
Report comment
(7y)

Good to be notified, thanks

skilled
Report comment
(7y)

Has the domain name been seized by some federal agency or something ?

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@quentinstream Someone is doing something, i.e. Why is " //watch-series-tv.to/" -"Under maintenance" so suddenly, without warning & for so long. <br> It does raise concern & wonder for me, and especially since they just bought a domain from Tonga (a very good deal: you can get all the cool names still)! The Island Kingdom of Tonga just started selling domain names 2-3 years ago -I have one myself.

Report comment
(7y)

@LordWeazelNobilis Although the link in your comment shows maintenance when I just tried my book marks for //The-watch-series.to and //watch-series.to -onclick both linksd will instantly redirect the browser [mine is firefox] and becomes //onwatchseries.to

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@jlangford7 Ah. Thank you so very much! I mostly use chrome and it did not redirect. I just copied your link and edited my password manager & it logged in nicely with my account intact. Thanks again, you've been a friend. <br>

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

I would imagine some of these great sites like these may have to move often. This is the 4th time that I know this has happened now. smiley Hopefully this site will not encounter such problems; plus I like the chat & forum here at twomovies!

+1

expert
Report comment
(7y)

I hope this site stays. It's helped me watch what I want to watch and I appreciated that!

Report comment
(7y)

keep up the good work 2movies smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(7y)

I hope this site is never taken down.

+1

Report comment
(7y)

Love this site

+1

Report comment
(7y)

Every time I try to access twomovies.us I am automatically re-directed to twomovies.net - and am told to try twomovies.us. I am getting a royal runaround. Is this a website problem, or is this my ISP (Cox) doing a number on me?

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@baeimshf No, the actual domain is .net

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Interesting. I had a yellow banner at the top of my page that said the web site was down, and when I clicked the "read more" link, it said to use the twomovies.us site. The yellow banner is still there, but the message has changed. It no longer says the site is down. Thanks.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,381 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series