This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,254 reviews
122,251 films • 18,445 TV series

Please share the site! (31720 views, 83 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Warning, we have moved to a new address: dosmovies.com/ - Bookmark, subscribe to our newsletter or you're on risk of losing access to the site.

Dear members of the site!

I'm asking you to share the site as much as you can. smiley

It's so easy for you to put a link on your twitter, facebook, blog, anywhere... But for us it's really important. The whole Internet was built around sharing links. If you don't share - this means our site is slowly dying. We understand that putting links to our site may be a challenge on some resources like Facebook but please don't spam, they will block our domain and game over.

You can put links on:
1) Forums
2) Your personal blog
3) Social networks
4) In any relevant discussions.
5) Messengers etc

Please don't spam. We don't support spamming...

Use our current domain: dosmovies.com

P.S. Just to motivate you better, send me links (only via Private messages) to resources where you shared our site link - I will add you 200 points smiley

+70

guru
Report comment
(4y)

I absolutely love this site. I thank everyone involved, and it's an amazing site to find movies and TV Shows. This goes out to all the great people behind the scenes who make it possible for all of us. Thanks again!

+35

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@ShaneBigFella Echo the above sentiments. Thnx

+3

God
Report comment
(4y)

Will do! I'm always telling everyone to check this site out. Is amazing the number of people I know that seemed to unsure about streaming online. It's like they are scared of it. I do know back before I found this site I would go into one and start to join and then at the end all for credit card info. I think maybe others think that too that it won't be free. I will continue to tell everyone how great this site is! Doc Your amazing thanks for all you do!!

Teeny 💋💋

+6

God

Every few weeks I go on a big sharing spree on several different types of platforms and post the link usually with a little info regarding what most want to know about the site or happen to be asking on a particular thread, post, site, etc. I only know of so many places to share so posting on those sites every week and a half to two weeks or so still keeps it visible without constantly drenching them with a bunch of repeated post and getting my posts deleted or worse my account suspended. That would just be counterproductive. I do post links daily if/when the opportunity arises though.

+13

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ I think that going to fall in to the wrong hands and get it shut down trust keep it to your self best bet

+3

@Hoobanger I used to think the same way because it happened to plenty of other sites for that reason, but if the site owner is asking us to then who am i to say no? 🤷

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@Hoobanger Nobody is going to shut down this site because it's legal. Throw this away from your head please.

+5

Report comment
(3y)

@Dr.Evil If u say so I will I love this site

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@Hoobanger Don't be afraid to share it. Say it's a review site, that's it.

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@Dr.Evil Didn't stop 2movies or any of the other prior names from getting shut down. Caution is helpful.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

I tell everyone but all my friends are idiots and can't get past the ads...I don't understand how they are possibly so daft. This is the best website in the universe, I don't even mind all ya bumblesnoops and racabees

+15

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@RealitvJunkee My friends are too to do that but then they're all pensioners

Report comment
(3y)

@RealitvJunkee Hi, I am an old guy and I get stuck telling all my siblings and others who are not comfortable with streaming videos how to do it and I always tell them to use Firefox and then which add-ons to use to get rid of ads and be more anonymous online. Edge is full of holes and you would have to put a gun to my head to get me to use chrome.

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@Wander Hi wander, was hoping you might share what add-ons block ad pop-ups in fire-fox pls?

Report comment
(3y)

@Whitedodo Hello Whitedodo. The first add-on is Adblock Plus, ABP, Some servers will not work with adblockers turned on, just use a different server. For added security I also use Ublock Origin, Ghostery, HTTPSS Everywhere, and Privacy Badger. If you want a free VPN try SetupVPN and Hoxx VPN. Get them both because they have limited hours for the free version, just switch between the two. Use WebRTC Leak Shield with them also. I just bought the new mozilla VPN yesterday so can not recommend it yet. Obviously check out the add-ons before installing them, but unless you have a really old really slow computer this will not slow you down at all, should speed things up. I hope that helps, ABP if nothing else.

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@Wander Many thanks, much appreciated.

+2

admin
Report comment
(4y)

Thanks to everyone who is sharing smiley

+7

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil i wish the good luck

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@Dr.Evil Hi Dr. Evil, i do not do social media, but I tell I can about this site.

+1

admin
Report comment
(3y)

We continue improving TwoMovies. The site now looks like a 100% legit, so I'm asking you to share the site on facebook, twitter, forums etc. This will help us to bring more members. More members = more interesting and useful reviews = more fun = better community.

Now we have no reasons to hide. So please, go ahead!

+7

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@Dr.Evil f/y/i I shared the site on Facebook & got dinged for "violating community standards" Not the first time for me & won't be the last , just wanted to let you know.

Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

@adamdlambert Well facebook is tricky. Maybe it looked like spam.

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@Dr.Evil Shared on Twitter and Facebook

Report comment
(3y)

@Dr.Evil Great News! Nice to know you are back!

Report comment
(3y)

Been on this site for a few years now and have learned to love the content the movies and tv shows it provides so a much-earned thankyou from me

+1

Report comment
(3y)

you did somthing good job

God

So quick question... How are the potential new users that click our previous links for the site supposed to find us if we keep changing addresses almost every month and are we to continue promoting the site now that it's completely moved/hidden? elsewhere?? I hadn't been on here much since a dog attacked my daughter the other day so i must have missed some stuff somewhere i guess. I just don't want to do something i shouldn't.

+4

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ Well in short - reanimating old domains didn't work for us. Decided to start from scratch.

+2

@Dr.Evil I gotcha. So we're good to promote this address?? I wasn't sure if we were laying low since this address wasn't posted on the old site and was made to where only current users would know how to find it.

+3

Report comment
(3y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ Yes you may share it. I think we will stick to this address for a long time. I'm just doing my best to bring more new users here.

It's very good that users shared the old address. Existing users will be notified about the change by email.

+2

@Dr.Evil Sounds good. Thanks for the info and replying so quickly.

+1

guru
Report comment
(3y)

I'm here at the new address. I'm happy. God bless! Thanks

+3

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

I got the email but deleted it because it looked like malware.
Then found the old site was gone and had to rescue it from the trash.

But just sneaked in the @nys site... no obvious links here for newbies.

+2

expert
Report comment
(3y)

Happy to have found the new domain! I never log out so when it dropped today, I was a bit frantic! Thanks to a poster on Reddit, I am in my happy place again! Thanks Dr. & Co.

+2

God
Report comment
(3y)

Wow I've been scarce on here with my hubby laid off and got on tonight and we have a new name. I got a little scared at first I thought it was gone. Sop had your still! I will share, share and share!
I love you dos movies and doc!! Thank you!
Teeny💋💋💋💋💋

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)

thank you for creating and upkeeping this site. It is so great that you have built a community where everyone shares links.

Thank you thank you!

+1

skilled
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

Yeah, I had to search on DDG to find the 2mov twitter page and found the new address there, I was just on last night, didn't see anything about a new domain.

I did see the message to go to anysubject.com to find the new address, but it wouldn't take my sign-in, which prompted the search.

Hope this last change makes things more stable for you.

(PS, I still have never gotten any emails from this site, like ever...)

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@WAGB283 anysubj.com

Report comment
(3y)

@Dr.Evil I discovered that, belatedly, after I posted.

I hope this works out the way you want it to, we're all in your corner, Doc.

+1

Report comment
(3y)

I love this movies site

+2

Report comment
(3y)

Glad I was able to make my way back :)

top expert
Report comment
(3y)

i love this site byr i found a few television shows and 2 movies where the links dont work

Report comment
(3y)

Found new name on twitter page-did not receive E Mail informing new name.Still best site for finding tv shows and movies.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@TheEnglishone Did you check your spam file? I don't know why but, that's where I found my email notification.

I use gmail. :)

Report comment
(3y)

I love this movies site
THANK YOU Verry Happy

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@messaidsaadane thank you)

admin
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

Guys you can just share TV Shows or Movies you like, or just share links to your reviews on social media/forums. smiley

Thanks to everybody who's helping the site! smiley smiley

Report comment
(3y)

I do love this site, I'm mainly into torrent's however and I don't mind leaving feedback. However I am no writer and having to get points is actually a pain in the butt to me and I have shared and I get the same complaint about having to write to get points only to use the same guys that feed the torrent. I want to help and I could add maybe 20 more people or more, but again the points These people are mechanics, earth working heavy equipment types that have NO want or time and or parience to write about a movie or visit your news forum what ever that is. And they hate the Redbox down the street. I'll share again but doubt these guys will bite again. Maybe we don't fit your niche. Bikers probably not and that's me on the fence. Biker, trucker and heavy equipment.

+1

admin
Report comment
(3y)

Please PM me if you placed a link. Send me the url of the page where you placed the link.

Report comment
(3y)

Yahoo email address don't seem to work as I waited a day for a confirmation email and never got it, then changed to a different email, still never got it, only to immediately get it after changing to gmail.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

i cant put links i,m not that good with computers but i can tell all my 600 friends on fb to spread the word everything for my favorit site,have a great day smiley smiley

+2

admin
Report comment
(3y)

I see you guys want me to close the site completely. Almost nobody put links to the site. It's disappointing. smiley

God
Report comment
(3y)

Guessing the best places to share or Facebook and twitter, which i don't use.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@PureVodka🍺 no, forums or personal blogs are better

skilled
Report comment
(3y)

Thank you kindly for all you do

Report comment
(3y)

I love this site too

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@sakir me too

+1

skilled
Report comment
(3y)

So yáll just abandoned me and left me out in the wilderness for dead?!? Not cool! I'm finally home tho...sigh

Report comment
(3y)

how can I share this site?

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@UjjwalHalder welcome to the internet :)

admin
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

After we created this small widget in the sidebar, users started to share the site even more. Thanks to everyone.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

sO SORRY... EVEN AFTER SEVERAL YEARS AND you blocked ME FROM COMPLAINING ABOUT SERIOUS UGLY POLITCAL POSTING.... i will NEVER SUGGEST THIS SITE... DR. EVIL.... YOU LET US DOWN... WITH ONLY extreme right wing nazi sh*te.... BEST WISHES...

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@Origamibird I think you may find that much has changed (for the better) in relaton to political postings.

Actually, they are now forbidden.

+3

Report comment
(3y)

@Origamibird politics was banned on this site

+1

skilled
Report comment
(3y)

I do really like your site, however, I don't understand what not having enough points means.
I'm not allowed to continue watching my favorite shows.

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. I miss this site. It is awesome!

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

@alicia636 Hi,

You must have been absent for awhile. The site rule is that members with newbie status must have a minimum of 100 points to access streaming links.

All you need to do to start with is write/post a few reviews on TV shows and or movies you have already watched.

A well written review can earn you up to 30 points instantly.

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@michael59 Absolutely, you need only 3-5 good reviews on movies/shows you watched.

Report comment
(3y)

@Dr.Evil New folks find the rules as they are, daunting.. who wants to be a noob period.
I would like to suggest retro thinking again.
It pulled me in and thousands of.others.
Most of us have signed up in the past few years.
Just saying

Report comment
(3y)

@CollideDuhScope sorry but I didn't understand you
user must be a member of our community in order to have full access to all the features of the site

master
Report comment
(3y)

I SHARED THIS SITE, I DID and this site BLEW UP MY cousins computer, he was freaking out, I hope he does not divorce me as a cousin. Don't know what to tell him he finally got in (was teaching him over the phone), and first link EVER to watch a movie, blasted his computer, froze it, couldn't control alt delete the active site, couldn't even make an account, has to wipe the sys. it, GOT a BAD VIRUS instantly , his cursor was moving and it was not him, BEWAre OF "STREAMTAPE" will never pass out this link again, of what happened, my heart was racing and that is not good for me at all.

+3

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@♱SKY♱ I had no problems with streamtape, mixdrop is my favourite.
Tell your cousin to get a good firewall, antivirus and adblocker.
But beware of Crokovid links there is a lot of random stuff in there.

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@Buttless Ya think those folks will EVER click in here again?? I'm guessing: nope no and FUKNO smiley

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@(⌐■_■) I'm not even worried about friends figuring it out past the SPAM that is posted...
Can't even share a link respectfully

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@CollideDuhScope use paid services then

Report comment
(3y)

@(⌐■_■) You are totally wrong, croco is really popular.

Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

@Dr.Evil I didn't say a thing about Croco. HOWEVER, since I've been dragged into the Croco discussion. My acessment of croco output is terribly haphazard and often merely clickbait. Also, NOT ONCE have users here claimed croco was 'popular' much less LIKED. Everybody complained bitterly... except you [Doc]? BTW: Newbie clickthru's and pagecounts cannot equate usefullness or popularity, just to be clear.

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)

I don't understand. We should all know by now that ad blockers are necessary.

I have ancient software and cannot update any browsers. I only use the outdated adblock because that's all it will allow until I update browsers. Yet, I have no issues with ads and I certainly have never crashed my computer using the links provided.

I am actually down to one site because of the "software no longer supported"

Maybe people who have issues with ads and malware should try using chrome browser. It will not allow most of the site links here because they are considered to be insecure and you will get a "This site can’t provide a secure connection"

I hate chrome. lol

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@michael59 Opera + VPN + any Ad Block plugin

+2

guru
Report comment
(3y)

When will we get a HISTORY function for this site? Watching TV shows and having to remember what you watched is a big minus for the platform! Please give us a History app.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@NOYB Use playlist "watched list"

Report comment
(3y)

I used to watch from the old site. Took me awhile to locate the new page. I had never signed up to be a member, for fear of putting in credit card info, etc.
I did sign up about a month ago. Confused about the point system and having to figure out croxilla and not having much luck in the past. I'm glad I have found the site again. I have been telling all my friends. They are scared about viruses. Hopefully they'll log in. This has always been my favorite place to find movies.
I will continue to share the page. Thanks for creating a great place to search and learn about movies.

admin
Report comment
(2y)

Guys, I see about 300+ users online. Imagine if every user shared the site among friends? I see that users mostly share the site on social networks like.

If you have an ability to put a link to this site on your personal blog or site - please do it. This may help us a lot.

Visual proper financing this site will fade away. New features = money.

Thank you.

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,254 reviews • 122,251 films • 18,445 TV series