This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,720 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Crocvid link is denied access (504 views, 16 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(1y)

I’m not sure what was the issue here but my access to crocvid is denied is it the same for you all or did I do something wrong to get blocked? Can a regain access to this site?

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

There have been a few people having the same issues with CrocoVid access. It seems to be intermittent - cause unknown. It's likely Cloudflare is just being over-protective.

Here are a few things you can try - www.makeuseof.com/cloudflare-err...

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DemandingFemale Thanks these tips are helpful, I’ll give it a try.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DemandingFemale @demandingfemale, what has happened to crocovid? is this just a pay to view site now?
Croco wasn't great, but it was better than nothing. Which is what we have now it seems

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I must be missing something. I don't understand why anyone used Crocvid.
I've never had a good experience there the half dozen times I tried it several years ago.

+4

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Bread&Circuses Most of the links on regular access is not updated and doesn’t work, I report it and ask for more links but the uploaders do not respond.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Jayday500 Such as? Do you have an example I may see ?
Are you pressing the orange See More tab?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Bread&Circuses People can view the CrocoVid search without signing in. If there are missing, dead or unplayable links here it can make quite a good search engine on its own.
I've used it a fair bit over the years and found 8/10 things I was looking for.

+4

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DemandingFemale Nice. Far, far better than my experiences. smiley
I haven't used it for four years or so.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Bread&Circuses Tried that, it didn’t work. I’m watching older shows with links that was posted 1 to 3 years ago. I would like to catch up on the history before watch the latest episodes.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Jayday500 Good luck.

guru
Report comment
(1y)

I've used crocovideo quite frequently and haven't had this particular experience. But, here's a few thing's that might help you when you're searching the site...I'm using a tablet, and not sure if it makes any difference. This will usually help more for tv programs, not movies.

When searching a series, you'll see title, date of origin, season# and episode lists. clear the release date of the series, check season #, and episode #
search result example - The Simpsons (1998) season 034 episode 010
Change to read - The Simpsons season 34 episode 10

+1

skilled
Report comment
(1y)

i can never get anything to download/find on it

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Croc does not deliver useful results for me, the output is a large number of lnks vaguely connected to the search term.

+5

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Crocovideo has turned up 0% of whatever I tried to find. Agree with JayDay I've also reported bad links, but they've never been removed. Or maybe they have long after I cared? I'm pretty sure they are busy enough so I don't complain.

+2

master
Report comment
(1y)

Only use Crocvid if i dont find links "here"
sometimes they have popped up there but not here
never had issues, its just links

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Crocovid doesn't exist any-more on DOS, so there isn't any access to it here. smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,720 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series