This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,379 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

CHAT BOX SHOULD BE FOR MEMBERS ON THIS SITE (1717 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(12y)

WOW GUESTS CAN BE REALLY MEAN AND SPREAD RUMORS AND SOME MEMBERS LIKE :AnneRamsay... AND OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS SITE CAN BE VERY OFFENSIVE

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@Lilprincess AnneRamsay aint mean..

Report comment
(12y)

@Liam Neeson Is God. Well not to me anyway

Report comment
(12y)

i totally agree with u cuz there all mean jerkssmileysmileysmileysmiley[sm ile9]smileysmileysmileysmiley[sm ile9]smileysmileysmileysmiley[sm ile9]smileysmileysmileysmiley[sm ile9]smileysmileysmileysmiley[sm ile9]smileysmileysmileysmiley[sm ile9]smileysmileysmileysmiley[sm ile9]smileysmileysmileysmiley[sm ile9]

admin
Report comment
(12y)

We are working on this, please be patient.

admin
Report comment
(12y)

If you see inappropriate behavior, please send me a private message with the name of the bastard. I will ban him.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@Dr.Evil and they just keep on coming back - ty though

Report comment
(12y)

well then get rid of lilprincess and cutiepie and all will be well

Report comment
(12y)

well then dont post rude comments about me when I did nothing to you f**king b**ch

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

i would just like to say that i have recieved rude and explict pm's from AnneRamsay aka Sasha Kacera - totally unprovoked and they are pasted on my wall <br> <br>

Report comment
(12y)

"Ohhh Happy Days"

skilled
Report comment
(12y)

Are you for real...simple answer if you dont like what the topic is....log off...if ppl are rude perhaps you need to ask yourself why? throwing names down is pretty rude lilprincess if you have an opinion than have enough respect not to hide behind a fake picture and name..just my take on the situation...i assume thats allowed.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@kalecee ha ha ha <br> spoken like a real pro

Report comment
(12y)

Erm I'm confused, mainly as to why this "lilprincess" has posted in only capitals. Is that to help the hard of sight? Because if so its not needed, there is a function on PC's that allow the hard of sight to make the words larger, thus being easier to see. <br> If people surely have problems with members why not simple ignore said member or if they are "mean" report them that is if they deserve it, just make sure you aren't making things up and trying to get people in trouble just because you disagree with one thing. <br> Well thats my opinion, though I must say this post was a funny read. I like kaleecee's post well done and I very much agree. As kaleecee has said I hope this post is ok to post lol

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,379 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series