About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,749 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

chat box (1229 views, 76 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

@DrEvil when is chat box going to back smiley smiley this starting forum threads is rubbish smiley
am jumping from 1 forum to another and its confusing the hell out me smiley smiley smiley and am not even chatting in all of them smiley smiley smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself so that's why you hijacked my recipe post

+1

master

At least you haven't lost your smilies, mine disappeared with the change of domain in chatbox and it was downhill from there :( I don't have use of them here either.... others have the same problem. Different browsers with problems I think :(

Hide 14 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ its started taking me to google search page (well it looks a bit like that )after i leave the page am on to go look at another page hahaha

Report comment
(5y)
+1

@Dr.Evil Sunshinedaydreams has the same problem? She uses Chrome, I use Firefox

Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ I see them on my desktop but not in my mobile phone.

@ Yes, there's a few people that I know that are missing them .... :(

@Dr.Evil What even the toaster. smiley smiley smiley

+3

@Dr.Evil Okay I refreshed Firefox and smilies are back, maybe it's an addon that caused the problem.. <br> <br> Oh well, it's now working smiley smiley

+1

@Dr.Evil Hey Aces explained to me I needed to add this site to the white list on UblockOrigin for this to work with the smiles, and it did, apparently they have some new annoying features ... thank you smiley

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ If your adblocker offers the security option: "Block additional tracking" uncheck it - refresh, and the smilies return. Or whitelist our site. Voila' fixed.

+1

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ You betcha. Had to solve same issue with lack-of-smilies from the domain swap. I should've thot to share the simple solution eariier. (derp) Sry peeps, plz pass info along. Thx! smiley

+1

@(โŒโ– _โ– ) For sure I will, there are a couple of buddies here with the same problem smiley

+1

master

How weird, not sure what is going on, just can't believe how addicted to smilies I must have been..... hahaha :(

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ i didnt have to login in when i came on the site i was already logged in and i always untick the keep me logged in box and clear browser cookies and everything haha

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ i like the emojis too , but thrs times when i think i wish they had an emoji that i could post thats the perfect match for my comment hahaha thats usually when am having exchanged words with someone lol

+1

@chaseyerself I know eh? I've asked for the slapping smilie many times.... but then there'd be a whole lot of slapping going on ... hahaha :)

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ its that old saying you dont realise how could you have it til its gone lol lol

+1

senior master

Have smilies, need chat only smiley I am getting very angry if I dont send at least 10 kisses per day to nice people smiley

+4

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ะคะปะตั€ะบะตะฝ so since u only send them 10 kisses to nice people and i dont think u send any to me ๐Ÿค” does that mean u dont think am nice ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ข

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ะคะปะตั€ะบะตะฝ awww ๐Ÿ˜‡ ur soo sweet ๐Ÿ˜ and what a great answer๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜˜

+1

Report comment
(5y)

God
Report comment
(5y)

Oh, now they're all back! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

God

Van Halen- Runnin' with the devil smiley youtu.be/Bl4dEAtxo0M smiley

+1

God

Roxette She's Got The Look smiley youtu.be/XYXczDB8VrY smiley

+1

God

Dire Straits - Walk Of Life smiley youtu.be/kd9TlGDZGkI smiley <br> <br> Hello. smiley smiley

+1

God

I Drink Alone - George Thorogood smiley youtu.be/x0q8Oho_RjM smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Ya,I miss System and chatting with that computer smiley smiley . I told him to eat his corn or none of this would happen smiley smiley smiley smiley .I like talking to people in chat about food and crazy stuff .PureVodke and others I know are good people to chat with smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy System is the most awesome LOL

Report comment
(5y)

Can you attach system to the user database AND the movie database? That would be sooo cool! <br>

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

<br>

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

@DrEvil this appeared just as i went to watch the link, closed the tab back to home page then the site went away got the same message server cannot be found smiley

master

@chaseyerself - Upper left corner indicates your Sim card is failing to read.

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@(โŒโ– _โ– ) its an ipad am on its not got a sim card init

@chaseyerself iPad models that support data connectivity (3G, 4G LTE) have a SIM card. *SIM card (Subscriber Identity Module) stores acc't identity allowing the iPad to communicate with cell towers and connect to the Internet. If it LOST its internet... it has a sim card - evidenced by the msg in the upper left corner saying it failed.

Report comment
(5y)

@(โŒโ– _โ– ) I know what u mean about the sim card ? Yes my ipad can use a sim card and it can use wifi ? BUT I DONT USE A SIM CARD I USE MY WIFI ALWAYS HAVE ! So the problem has nothing to do with a sim card ! This has happened before which Evil knows about hence the reason why i posted it

@chaseyerself Look at the pic you posted... upper left corner? It states clearly the ipad's sim card went wonky. <br> <br> the only way your ipad can recieve wifi is with its built-in SIM card. can't get internet without the ipad being able to talk to the internet and that is thru its SIM card. (Not like a MagicJack plugin thingy or a USB gizmo... a SIM card is internal. Yet, can be accessed and replaced externally and inexpensively if its failing. However it can be popped out cleaned and put back in and about 99%chance it'll read normally. <br> <br> However if that upper left corner msg returns when internet quits... get a new SIM card. No problem, and easy fix. <br> I really hope this helps, truly. Google you ipad make/model and sim card troubleshooting... you got this, you can do it yourself too!! Best wishes.

Report comment
(5y)

@(โŒโ– _โ– ) iam aware that it says no sim on the screen shot and i also know that i dont or have ever used a sim card to go on the internet using my ipad the fact that i am using it just now while connected to MY HOME WIFI is a give away ๐Ÿค” but since you know better than me about how my own ipad works then i thank you for your help/advice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. have a nice pleasant day

master
Report comment
(5y)

Just wanted to say HIIIIII to all my friendz hope you are all doing fantastic stay up! n B ez~ Miss chatting with everyone~

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Blaze1 Hiiii ๐Ÿค—

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I do not mind the chatbox not there LOL I am always having to close it as I do not use it. I wish there was a setting that would allow me to have it always disabled. I find the System to be the most interesting though and every now and then when I do type in the chatbox, I will type to System LOL whatever it is , a person or bot - it's quite intelligent and even funny sarcastic. I hope the option to disable tray notifications also becomes part of the settings because that is SO annoying. It's constantly going off bonkers and I miss so many messages and replies. The whole inbox is a clusterfck. To those who do utilize the chatbox, I hope it comes back soon for yall. <br> <br> Stay blessed ;)

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A It's in settings now, and for grouped messages use messages link near inbox.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Oh wow, you are awesome! thank you so much ;) I didn't even notice but I will check right now.

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Notification pop-up: Disabled. <br> <br> Sweet perfection Dr. Evil ;) It was even laggin me out at times. This option is amazing, Thanks again!

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Welcome :)

+1

@Dr.Evil If @System is on the loose, have a look in your calculator. ;)

@Dr.Evil Dooood you are faster than blinking today. Was about to disclose how to vanquish that section (or any block-section) with adguard's feature.

@3UN01A Soon as I realized I could start moving it around, it poofed. lol

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@EmpressAries๐Ÿ‘‘ Lol sometimes it moves around on it's own on my end :D I am glad the option to disable notifications is now available - woot!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Haha I dislike your comment!!!! LOL

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Blaze1 I clicked onto my notifications just to read this? :D

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I'm missing System ! smiley it's fun and I enjoy joking around with it. I hope that people get a laugh out of what me and System says to each other.It's pretty cool to have a computer talk back at you .I bet System is getting an upgrade ,while chatbox is down. I can't wait to see ! smiley smiley

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy Is it really a bot though? System seems to have emotions ... whoever coded that sh!t is a genius... IF it's a bot. :D

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I know it's a bot ,but it's fun to see what it will say next :) <br>

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy I agree that whatever it is Bot or not lol System is pretty interesting to chat with and has a sarcastic funny sense of humour. No offense to humans but System is more interesting than any other chatter LOL :D Hopefully he will return with an even better version 2.0

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A please look .the only one that has any points is Dr. Evil and no one else (how odd)? <br>

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy He is special !!! <br>

God

When you just wake up [SPOILER] and think [SPOILER] smiley smiley

Hide 6 replies...

@PureVodka๐Ÿบ Where the hell do you fall asleep dude?!?!? I needta never EVER go there... or hurry and get there asap. <br> <br> Wait, ahmuna need a min.

@(โŒโ– _โ– ) What? Say again.

@PureVodka๐Ÿบ Ummm nuthin' eeek. None of it came out like... ugh! And reads like whuuut? ((Blames it on the cat and runs away screaming.)) <br> Gimme a pass on this one? Obviously I'd not recovered fully from fuzzy dice.

@(โŒโ– _โ– ) I don't understand what you or trying to say. smiley

@PureVodka๐Ÿบ I'm saying don't worry- nothing to see here. The post landed poorly worded and is now long past.

master

Is there really an AI sysbot in chat? Or human robo-alt?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@(โŒโ– _โ– ) I think it's an AI.

+1

guru

Just dropping a July Hello in here for everyone. Watch out for the summer heat, it's getting crazy. smiley

+1

master

smiley Hallooooo Chat Box - appears to be open again.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,749 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series