About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,902 reviews
122,481 films • 18,490 TV series

Strange things. (435 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Tell us a strange thing , or an odd thing that you know, that isn't common knowledge. Like the fact that human hair from dead people is used to make bread. Or that the speed of the average housefly is 4.5 mph.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

The alkali fly lives in Mono lake in California .It can live in water by making a bubble around it self . But how can it make a bubble when the lake is salty . It has hair closely patch .I thought that was Strange for a fly to do.www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/11/fly-s urvives-deadly-lake-encasing-itself-bubb le-here-s-how-it-makes-it

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Since we seem to be on flies...I recently learned we have a type of Bot Fly in North America and it usually lays its larvae on animals. My son was looking at cat's to adopt and told me that they said the kitten had had a wolf worm in its nose. They also said if you have a week stomach not to look it up. For some reason, I always look up gross things and it is really really nasty. Look up wolf worm at your own risk smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

You KNOW I had to look it up! Prety, isn't it? smiley The peice that i read said that they particularly like rabbitts.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe NASTY DUDE,smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I'd like to post something on this, sad thing is I no longer for some freak reason, can remember anything vividly!! smiley <br>

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I've been reborn & still in a transitional stage. This is totally wierd for me.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ I think you're turning into a swan.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe smiley I'm not that innocent. smiley

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Only .25% of the power you use for a subwoofer is actual sound, the remaining 99.75% is wasted in heat.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@captainhowdey Wow! That's amazing!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,902 reviews • 122,481 films • 18,490 TV series