This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,742 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

name some things you are grateful for, on planet earth.?? (935 views, 12 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(5y)

I am grateful for this site,and all the people i've met on it.Not all movie sites are as well-moderated,organized, and have such nice people on.(I won't name any other sites.)You are very polite,intelligent and very un-hostile.I really admire and respect that.(I often criticize people,I think its MYSELF I am criticizing.)I'm grateful I am alive,w/a roof over my head,and enough $$$$ to live on.I was very lucky.

My headaches just got a lot better,so i am grateful i have a good doctor,.doctors now in the USA are stretched a little thin.I have a wonderful sister one yr younger than me, we're both lucky to be alive.She just had horrible medical problem, almost died, but they got her better.wow,thank God for the good doctors!!(and she just broke her arm,gardening,she's just a bit unlucky.)But she's healing up.Even gardens can get tricky.

Sometimes I have trouble seeing the good things in life.But whatever God,Creator,or "Higher- Physics- Plane""there is,that we can't see,I don't want to blame Him/It/She/They because a beautiful world and critters was made,and called Earth, and its truly wonderful.All of science and nature is so great.--the Oregon coast has gotten WARMER,and is delightful in summer.(We've gotten very hot.)
Read more

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 It was a blessing to read this as you are so very open and honest. For that I am grateful!

We can all be critical of others at times but it's moments like this where we recognize our faults and correct it. I think you're an awesome member and I enjoy reading your replies to my posts as well as your posts like this here. I suffer from migraines which are headaches X's 1000 worse so I empathize with you there. I pray that your sister keeps healthy and sorry to hear about that. Beauty surrounds us all but sometimes we get cluttered with negative energy that clouds our minds. Let the good in and refuse the bad. Yin and Yang - balance is key. We need some of both to appreciate all and it's impossible to avoid all of the time but it's also important to try and dwell in love and light. That may sound corny but it's true. Even the people we interact with can dictate our moods, thoughts, or our entire day if we allow it. Choose wisely.
Read more

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A thank you for the kind words,I really appreciate it.yes, balance can be hard. :)

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

I'm grateful for gravity smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Balance is real easy.. right up to.. OO BOOGER. Then it's, if you manage to stand, can you laugh with whom ever seen you fall? Main stay of most humour. Once fell into a disused canal, up to my arm pits in silt. Mother was not amused! Brothers almost peed themselves laughing!

I really wish your American spell checker would stop telling me to spell wrong. Not that my teachers ever thought I'd manage to spell without an accent. Yes that is a real thing.

"suzieloves3" I love gravity. Keeps my feet on the ground. Just wish it was adjustable. For the times when I fall.

Science stuff: If you fall from a high height the earth will pull you with the acceleration most sport cars wish they could do. But there is an up side. Air is not as thin as you may think. It'll slow you to about 120mph. Bad news.. The ground is hard! Worse news, if your thinking water. It does not compress. So at speed is way harder than ground.
So if your jumping out a space craft, aim for a heavily snow covered pine forest with boggy marsh underneath.
Read more

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I am grateful for distilled spirits. smiley

+4

master
Report comment
(5y)

yes, i too am grateful for painkillers and spirits.Yes, i am grateful not everyone is alike--but it grates me,in the USA we're constantly bugged to be "politically correct."--to act and be exactly the same.I am grateful i'm in the USA(,cause I am not voting in "HR5087 gun bill in Nov.)i'm sick of ONE GROUP forcing ALL of us,TO BE THE SAME,THINK the same.Fortunately, i'm one of the most rebellious,"formerly-radical" people.i'm grateful for that.(Egor17, do you spell "theater "theatre"?Me do.Yes, spell-checter does not use old words either.) I didn't know that about hitting water--no wonder it hurt like Hell to jump off the high dive!!hah. smiley I AM grateful for my cockeyed sense of humour! smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

I am grateful that there are more people waking up out of their delusional brain fog about what is really going on in the USA.
I am Grateful for my family, my pets, and the amazing world we live in.
I am mostly grateful for my creative energy, and all the awesome things I make, that make others really happy too! If more people were creative, there would be no wars, and violence, because they would be too wrapped up into the new color mica powder, or the new scent of essential oil, or the bad ass epoxy table with a river flowing through it, and the fact that they can actually make it. WORD-

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

my socks still in pairs

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Nappies and toilet training. Otherwise ...

+1

Report comment
(5y)

I'm grateful for heaven which lies between my thighs!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,742 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series