This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,911 reviews
122,486 films • 18,490 TV series

Sometimes Dead is Better 2018 (720 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

This comes out in April! I can't wait to see it, it has some really good actors and I am sure it will top the original.
smiley smiley smiley smiley

+3

Hide 7 replies...

@Teeny💋 Looking forward to this! I loved the original Pet Semetary, hopefully this is as good or even better! smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Yeeeees they finally have a trailer. One of my favourite all time horror movies,and they better not mess up this remake. Zelda used to scare the crap outta me when I was younger. And I'm eager to see how John Lithgow does in the role of Jud!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ I loved the story so much and the little boy in the first one was just precious. I used his characters name when naming my son Kaleb "GAGE".

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Yes!!!!!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Oh yay you found the proper trailer!

Yippee!!!

Believe it or not the original super creeped me out. I just cannot watch it over and over like I can other films, especially if I'm alone.

I reckon this one is going to be even better!

Thanks very much!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ This is one of his I never read but I heard a lot of people tell me that the book scared the sh*t out of them.
I know The Shining did that for me.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Yes, it does.

I find the original movie super creepy, too.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Oh HELL no!!!!! What the F*** are those people in masks? They weren't in the original. It wasn't some cult thing,it was an ancient Indian burial ground. And the ground wasn't 'bad', it was 'SOUR'!

Was so excited to see the trailer. Now i've gone from delighted to annoyed in 2m21s. FML!!!!!

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Sorry! You never know it might surprise you and still be good. Sometimes trailers are completely misleading as we all know.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 I can hold out hope, I just hope they don't play too big a part in the movie. I'm all for changing it a bit, but not so drastically as to make it about a cult.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ I agree totally

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,911 reviews • 122,486 films • 18,490 TV series