This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,707 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

Epic Anime/Animation Memory Heads Needed Please!!! (882 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

This is one of those things where you watch something as a kid but spend your whole life trying to find out the name as i have only a few memory's of this film or show, i suppose this is really for epic anime heads who have seen all there is to have been seen, i hope someone can help, starting to think i'll only have fleeting memory's of whatever it is i watched all those years ago, forever until no end in sight smiley

Ok, i was young and this was on cable TV as it was known in most the uk in the 90s, so it was shown in the 90s and it had people who lived in these kind of pods in the actual land/or ship/home that was apart of the world, no angry colours all kind of calm and pastelish coloured(to my young eyes anyway)...and the only other thing i can remember, there were these living roundish balls that also lived there, don't think they had faces or voices but they were living.
It was my first ever viewing of anything that odd at the time and my first anime, if it even was a anime, could of been animation but quite certain it was Asian created.
Read more

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi This is probably not it but its the only thing your story reminded me of. <br> <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Nausicaa_of_th....

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@captainhowdey I do not think it is that film, however that is certainly a very brilliant anime film you have mentioned, that one is on my watch list already:)

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Can you be more specific as to what kind of ship or technology or setting?

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@deiosa Sorry but unfortunately that is all i can remember of that animation/anime, now that i have thought a little more though, i don't think any ship was there, the space where they lived was like a half circular window shape that opened from the ground, or perhaps the ship had intergrated into the land, not like homes either, just space enough to sleep, not sure if they lived high up or on ground level but the land in which they traversed was tree vine like in appearence spiraling all directions, and as isay the colour theme was calm, like calm blues and and peachish pinkish colours as well. <br> Sorry there is nothing more i can add, it's a challenge enough to try and remember someone else's memory's, let alone with very few clues to go on. <br> It may of been shown on Cartoon Network, or around that cable channel number, channel 7-12 <br> 8 was Bravo i think, 9 TMC, 10 Cartoon Network, 11 Nickelodeon and 12 was the SCI-FI channel <br> ... ...
Read more

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,707 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series