This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,636 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

Should they make another Dark Crystal movie ? (737 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

It would be nice to see another Dark Crystal movie. Where something happens to the dark crystal again and something even more darker happens and Gin's children must face then new darkness (just a thought ) .If you would like to see or don't like to see another Dark Crystal movie ,then just post it please .Thanks

+2

God
Report comment
(6y)

I loved the Dark Crystal as a child along with all the other Jim Henson greats. I think it will be good and for the company would probably feel like they making a tribute to Jim Henson.....but the man, the myth and the legend is gone so it won't be truely his. <br> That's my thoughts on it! smiley

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 I did not know they was going to make a Dark Crystal 2 .But I felt it was going to happen deep down in my bones .That's why I posted this .I know now that it will come out in 2018 ,so it worth the wait . I can't wait. I'll spend my money for that one .

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy livywags89 just mentioned the prequel! Thanks for bringing it up, otherwise I would have never known that there was going to be another Dark Crystal. I am SOOOO excited!!!! It is going to be a tv show too, so there will be ten episodes, which is better than one movie! SOOOO EXCITED for the Dark Crystal Age of Resistance! <br> Thanks for bringing this up!

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 your 100% right ,but his son could make the Dark Crystal 2

+3

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,636 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series