This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,377 films • 18,475 TV series

The dark crystal: age of resistance (2019) series (961 views, 15 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God

Holy crap!! This movie, and the labyrinth were 2 of my very favorite movies as a little girl. I kind of wish I knew just how many times that I watched this movie. While the original will always have a special place in my heart, I'm kind of excited to see what they do in the 10 episodes that they're making for the series. I knew that there was a reason that I love Netflix. 💜💜 of all the movies/shows that Netflix has been behind, there hasn't been one movie that I've seen that I did not like. Oooooh I can't wait!! They give no release date yet other than 2019.

+7

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Looks great, but I'd miss David Bowie... smiley

+2

Hide 4 replies...

@purpleplum David bowie was in the labyrinth, not the dark crystal. I only mentioned the labyrinth because I was saying that those 2 movies were 2 of my top favorite movies as s kid. I'm sorry if I confused you. 💜💙💜

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ tom cruise was in the dark crystal still verry young,lol.you have a great sunday tomorrow dear thanks for this trailer i loved the movie.

Report comment
(5y)

@swans2525 i,m wrong tom was in the other movie he tries to save his girl and the last unichorn from the devil i cant remember the name.

Report comment
(5y)

@swans2525 i searched the name legend something like this one verry good too.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Right...oopsie! smiley

I'm easily confused... smiley

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ See, MOM, this is what happens when you post a reply first thing in the morning...doh! :)

+2

@purpleplum At least you have an excuse. 😊 I do it all the time, all hours.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ Heh...same...two of a kind, eh? :)

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ PUPPETS PUPPETS!!!

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@R3VENANT YAAAYYYY!!!!! :) :) *Kermit voice*

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Oh WOW !!!!!! i loved the film when it came out, still have the video tape somewhere. it looks amazing and if as good as it looks its gonna blow us all away. have to admit netflix have bin responsible for some really serious viewing.......

+1

Report comment
(5y)

The movie is LEGEND, how can u screw that up?/?

God
Report comment
(5y)

Looks great.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,377 films • 18,475 TV series