This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,788 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

The dark crystal: age of resistance | returning to Thra-2019 (622 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God

I CAN NOT wait to see this!! I used to watch the original film and the labyrinth back to back to back to back when i was just knee high to a grass hopper. I had heard talks last year of the dark crystal coming back, but I didn't think it was going to be a series. That's cool though. That just means we get way more TV time than the typical 1 1/2 - 2 hours length.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

so the gelflings are coming back in series format thats good i will be the first to watch it when its back,it was a great movie and i hope the show is even better then the movie ever was.i hope we will get many seasons of that show its a new good thing to look forward too. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ Wow looks so Good! Glad they've kept it like the original with live puppets rather than going cgi. Bring back those creepy childhood memories. August 30th release date!

+1

@BoweKaya I like that too. It will hopefully invoke the same feelings we felt as kids and yo our kids too.

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Brilliant Momo!

+1

Hide 1 reply...

@ I'm excited!! Can't wait!! I just hope I haven't gotten so excited that I've made it impossible for the movie to live up to my expectations. I swear I'm just a big overgrown kid.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,788 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series