This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,725 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

TRUE BELIE∇ERS - (episode 1 - The Dark Empire of Yogi Bhajan | True Believers (236 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master

TRUE BELIE∇ERS
People searching for answers, healing, or human connection end up joining some of the strangest organizations.

[b]The Dark Empire of Yogi Bhajan | True
Yogi Bhajan preaches family values and healthy living through Kundalini yoga, but abuse allegations tear a rift through families and across generations inside his spiritual empire. New episodes Mondays 10p only on VICE TV.

About VICE:The Definitive Guide To Enlightening Information. From every corner of the planet, our immersive, caustic, ground-breaking and often bizarre stories have changed the way people think about culture, crime, art, parties, fashion, protest, the internet and other subjects that don't even have names yet. Browse the growing library and discover corners of the world you never knew existed. Welcome to VICE.

Connect with VICE:
Read more

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

It didn't start that way, as it was around since the 15th century (also used in the Yoga Upanishads). Yogi Bhajan perverted the Kundalini tradition when he brought it to the United States in 1969 and founded the 3HO International. Kundalini Yoga itself is not a cult. 3HO is. We had a practitioner here in my country. They are very misleading and work on a true pyramid scheme preying on sick people.

I will be very interested to view this. Thank you. 😊

+1

Hide 1 reply...

@DontSpeak Oh man, Yeah I am aware of how central yoga is to humans connecting with themselves and nature since ancient times so I think it is a shame that a practice that seems it could hold true merit was corrupted like this, i hope it's posted soon!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I can heal Aliens. If one ever meet an Alien in distress, some extraterrestrial form of life, or he had been entitled with citizenship in an alien Planet, please contact me! My services much cheaper than these of NASA! 100% Natural, 100% tested.

+1

Hide 2 replies...

@Nasos Wow you never cease to amaze!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos I am an alien. Heal me. Please.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,725 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series