This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,725 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

No Muslims news week (3346 views, 259 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(5y)

I will remove every stupid Muslim, racist related news, and ban everybody who post such news. I'm sick of it. And I don't care about your account status, age etc. Just stop this crap for a week.

Our site is an entertainment site first of all.

P.S. Stupid means unreliable, provocative, racist news and sources.

+31

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Well said.
Too much hate and political nonsense, I came here to watch movies!

+11

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Buttless Muslim isn't a race, it's a religion, anyone who got suspended for Racist news this week should get an apologt IMHO

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

i really have to wonder about some people when they start posting one item after another (after another ..) and it seems apparent what they're thinking, which is fine, but it makes no sense to bring all that up here.

+8

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@uunbound Oddly, I see mods doing this very, very frequently...usually when there is some valid but unflattering news about TrumpedUp. Well, only one mod until recently.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Thank you so much, Doc.

I come here to relax, and watch films and shows and have a bit of craic, and to get to know other people all over the world.

I have many fine friends here because of this site.

I don't come here to spread more hate for any reason whatsoever.

+8

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

For a week? For ever please.

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Total agreement here.

God
Report comment
(5y)

"I will remove every stupid Muslim, racist related news, and ban everybody who post such news."... Does that apply to the news that is the truth? I'll check back in a week...and see what's going on. I want to see if people will still be allowed to post POSITIVE news about Muslims.

+10

Hide 1 reply...

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

How about u stop blocking people and wake up and smell the coffee?

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I haven't blocked anyone, however, I'm grateful to those who have blocked me. It's none of my business what other people think of me. We don't have to guess the few who's doing the complaining. *Hint* Those who can't defend their assertions.
Also, they are not participating in this forum. It's a sad state of affair should they regard this as a win.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. you do realize, if people don't WANT to talk to you,or answer you, that is their opinion?you can't force anyone to talk to you?Usually a blocker is trying to not be harassed, and its the only way they can avoid it.Also,many people dislike "hate posts"so they block person usually posts that.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

How about no antichristian rhetoric and antisemitism too.

+16

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne Good point. As lomg as no one attacks President Trump, Jews, America, or Christians...I can be happy with it.

+14

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne I support that.(wait, so what about "illegal aliens news"?We cannot comment on it?no?)

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 Not if they're muslim, which kinda narrows the field when sharing crime reports in Europe because a HUGE percentage of murders, rapes, child sex trafficking, drug operations etc committed in Europe at the moment are committed by legal and illegal migrants named mohammed.

Apparently closing our eyes, sticking our fingers in our ears and screaming "lalallalalala" at the top of our lungs means it's not happening. smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne Absolutely!

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

That goes for my Little Englander friend too.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I support our Brit friends here, and support England,and pro-English stuff.We have a lot of things in common with Brits,basically, still.--We are always watching yer movies,or t.v.,or Dr. Who,or BBC America,or reading your murder-mysteries,or tv. or movies-mysteries.--and literature."Hercule Poirot", heh heh.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Removing ALL politics and ALL religion discussions from the site would be the most beneficial.

This is an entertainment site.

+10

Hide 17 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Removing one member in particular would solve the whole issue, we're all tired of reading his antisemitism, homophobia and hate.
Just because he dresses his political agendas up with claims of islamophobia doesn't make it so.

+10

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne ALL news, ALL politics, full stop.

I'm not interested in singling out anyone.

Remove it all and the problems are dealt with here.

Go to another site for news and politics for anyone else.

Personally, I would never use this site for that, and from what I can tell, neither does anyone else because ALL of the "news", "politics" and "religion" stories are from other sources.

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@ I doubt anyone here is expecting YOU to.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne Lol I've no idea what you intended that to mean.

Anyhow, I'd love it if it all was elinates here like at other sites.

Its been a priveledge not an entitlement, at a private site like this, and it's been abused by many people.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne He's making threats against Dr. Evil, and the site. He is stating this site allows discrimination, and hatred, because others views do not agree with his. He is aking for legal help from those like him, to take over the site. It's clear what's going on here. It's called coercion. And it's being done by Gemini. At lkeast he is the spokesman.

+8

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Yeah he was running around threatening people with the UN this morning and stalking peoples profiles.
Kinda sad that this sort of constant attack from a bunch of antisemites and racists is being allowed to bully yet another site into submission.

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe (Do you think the site is in danger of getting hacked or attacked?seriously?)Legally, this site is in its rights to exist--as much as any OTHER movie site.If legals tried to ban the site,they'd have to BAN ALL MOVIE SITES.--and undo ALL of them.--not just pick out one.

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne We don't have to guess the few who's doing the complaining. *Hint* Those who can't defend their assertions.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Bread&Circuses Exactly.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ I can be happy with that. But if you only protect ONE Religion, or subject...that is biased..and I'll have no part of it. Remove them all, or don't remove any.

+8

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Exactly.

Thank you.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@ I find civil discourse in politics endlessly fascinating--minus the hate and bullying.

God
Report comment
(5y)

I wonder who caused this? 👽GEMINI👽
Twomovies is a site for movies, but its also a front for racist discrimination as is clear from the mods/owners actions to allow the most vile religious hatred links and news to be allowed to spread/post....Anyone that can help with full legal advice to combat these extreme islamophobe attacks please get in touch with me and what to do to stop the religious racism news as this site welcomes bigots

+8

Hide 40 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe You realise you are under Russian Jurisdiction Joe?

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. No...I wasn't aware.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Should read the TOU mate.

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. All that I've ever posted is what was printed in the media as the truth. EXPLICITLEY what Dr, Evil said was permissable.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I was berated by some with 100 in there nic in chat. Not really sure what it was about, over using the " N " word or some such which I never did. I told them if they didn't like what I posted to block me and report me to admin. I think this is when all this started. I remember box then came to that article and kindly supported my comment.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Bread&Circuses I'm glad that he was there for you. He doesn't appear to want to remove ALL political news...just some of it. That won't do. I don't let others tell me what is right or wrong.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I'm just wondering if I didn't inadvertently start all this by telling 100 to block and report me. No matter, what's done is done.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Bread&Circuses I don't think it has anything to do with you.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@Bread&Circuses No, you did not.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@Bread&Circuses And would again B&C

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Bread&Circuses I'm not being cheeky, this is a genuine question, what does "by some with 100 in there nic in chat" mean? I either don't understand your use of those words or it was a typo or some sort of short hand, but I'd like to understand.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ Pardon, I meant to say someONE with 100 in their nic. Their picture is something like a 100, I caught a glimps of their name just now, MP200 or some such ?

Report comment
(5y)

@Bread&Circuses Ooohhh yes, now I understand.

Nic here means to steal and I couldn't understand.

I know who, yes, just disregard it. Honestly.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe We don't have to guess the few who's doing the complaining. *Hint* Those who can't defend their assertions.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@Bread&Circuses Right. I don't have a problem NEVER posting Muslim news again...as long as it isn't being promoted here by others. I'd like to be done with the stupidity.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Bruno and Gemini. Both are great users but something went wrong and Bruno started posting a lot of provocative Muslim related news. Gemini being sensitive to such news started reporting. I suspended both temporarily, they need to take some rest.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil I understand. I am not in your shoes..I am not responsible for keeping things decent [ and legal ] here. If I sometimes step on your toes, I apologize. I'm in YOUR house...you are not in mine. You do a great job, Doc!

+3

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Yeah ... and let's remove racist, pro-murder, facists while we are at it Romo dear? Shall we put you on top of the Effing list?

+1

Hide 24 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I think YOU sound like the one that should top that list.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Bojoe - I'm a peaceful soul and would never suggest that killing a politician should advance a cause.
You should read you friend's rhetoric before commenting on his caustic spouting.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. If you'd like to post it...I would be happy to comment on it.

+2

Report comment
(5y)
+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. RandomeOne is an a***ole! punto.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Run along and find your lucky charms buddy smiley

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I'm not in favor of killing to advance a political opinion...but if a killing occurs, and it advances your agenda, should you cry crocodile tears? Innocent people die every day in the streets fighting over this. America's writer of our constitution said that " : “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”....Thomas Jefferson We believe that in America.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe And if this politician happened to be you sister or mother?

How does that sit with you?

She had two children, wasn't a military member and had 2 kids.

She was representing her community.

On 16 June 2016, Cox died after being shot and stabbed multiple times in Birstall, where she had been due to hold a constituency surgery. Thomas Mair, who held far-right views, was found guilty of her murder in November and sentenced to life imprisonment with a whole life order.

This woman deserved to die because of her political ideals and help Brexit? Her children deserve to be without a mother?

Take a long hard look at the so called enemy ...

Now read the next d**khead comment.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I would feel sorry for her. But I did not kill her, and I am not you, nor RandomOne. As thousands of people have died, and are dying over Brexit...and Immigration....that is as far as my feelings would go. I think the others that have died might have relatives that differ from any feelings you or RandomOne might have.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. And a few weeks later her supposedly grief stricken husband protested fishermen for the crime of trying to earn a wage and feed their families.

I still don't give a toss she's dead and let's be honest Box niether do you, you're basically harping on about it because it furthers your argument and you hope to turn people on a website who I neither know personally or whos opinions of me I care about against me, fact is though if I don't care she's dead then what's your point?

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne USING PEOPLE to further political agendas is a Nazi tactic,like condemning all Jews,or promoting ONLY .

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. we did not kill her,

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Who isn't pleased when a politician gets shot? lol

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne me ... and thanks for unblocking. I can take you off the EWWWE list for a bit then.

What are you scared of Random?

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Your basis for my supposed fear is?

If you mean why I tend to block people I've no wish to talk to I'd have thought it obvious.
I've blocked you in the past because you're an idiot, I tire of seeing your anti English sentiments, you bore me with your lack of originality when insulting people of a differing political belief and your pretentiousness is a chore to read.
It's a far more enjoyable site when I don't have to look at that sad old man pic you have up too, if you were a hot little blonde with a nice rack then I'd probably let your lack of personality slide and give you some attention but you're not so back on the ignore list you go old fella.

But please feel free to name call and speak as though you're something of importance, it sometimes gives me something to do between movies lol

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne My basis is that you are a sectarian racist who has very little for your opponents and even less for you "supporters".

As a matter of fact I only insult those who start the mud slinging (ask your researcher for details). As for you Ramone, except for the odd playground jibe, I don't consider you points to be informative, relevant nor pertinent to any topic that you have participated in. You are a bully and have always been. The future looks grim as according to other on the side you try the same sh*te with them. I digest bullies for breakfast and then sh*t them with they can catch up with their "pals". Keep coming d**khead Englander. We are ready. Éire abu.

Slán agus beannacht sassenach.

And a block will be an acknowledgement of English yellowness. Toma

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Quite the towering intellect aren't you, call one a sectarian racist then proceeds to claim superiority of your "people" while insulting another race.

~pats you on the head~
To top it off you're a funny little keyboard warrior and internet tough guy too lol

You're still going on the ignore list though because you're boring, later tater... oops I meant carrot. smiley

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. @Ramone -

Race definition and meaning

www.collinsdictionary.com/dictio...

1. a group of people of common ancestry, distinguished from others by physical characteristics, such as hair type, colour of eyes and skin, stature, etc. Principal races are Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid.

Take your pick, you subnormal excuse of a sassenach. I think you are a bit confused with your syntax. Compliments always welcome from a Brit.

THE BLOCKEE

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I'm truely almost lost for words... MY syntax??? LMFAO!!

Please tell me you're not so stupid as to post a definition which actually proves my point regarding your sectarian racism towards the English.

The English are a nation AND an ethnic group you complete and utter moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_pe...

Honestly the whole forum is facepalming you right now, you should be embarrassed. smiley smiley smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. this is so amazing that you are superior to everyone else here.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 Yes, isn't it? :)

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Like Antifa supporters?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@MarkRowley I am not sure which comment you are referring to Mark.

I have no truck with this or any other group that uses violence to promote their cause. I saw far too much of that in my home country.

If you could direct me to the point you are questioning ?

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Idiots rant on about things they don't understand and have no control over. There are plenty of sites dedicated to every sort of bigot, better go there and rave to others who agree.
But here.. let's just watch movies and get along together.

+6

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

I find it a bad precedent to start banning selective topics as can be seen in this thread. People then start asking to ban pieces criticizing Trump or criticisms of Christianity, then others want to ban 'fascists' or only allow 'positive' news about select groups. There are things worthy of criticism about Trump and Christians and Muslims and leftists and everybody. How about if someone doesn't like a post, don't read it? If you're that fragile that just seeing a headline gives you anxiety maybe you be watching the cartoon network because a majority of movies are full of sex, violence and stereotypes of all kinds. I agree with bondjoe in this regard, it should either be all acceptable, or else get rid of the news posting option altogether.

+16

Hide 8 replies...

@MeAndrei I have never spoke to you before, but have seen you around...

I could not have said it better myself (but I've certainly had the same thoughts).

Excellent statement!

+8

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Nice to meet you.

+4

@MeAndrei Likewise I'm sure :)

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@MeAndrei Let the voices roar or suffer the silence.

Let's hear the other side so we can be sure we are with "God on our side".

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Let's see if we can all come to a consensus on this. I'm all for it. Would Dr' Evil remove the news section...or would he rather remove us?

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@MeAndrei Exactly, well said.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@MeAndrei Hundreds of anti-muslim news posts have been put up this week. It probably outnumbers all other news items combined.
I think this is the primary reason for it catching DR.Es attention .

Report comment
(5y)

@MeAndrei I watch the cartoon networks often, its the only good thing on cable hah hah

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Will the ones CAUSING this trouble come to the table, and agree on the removal of the news section? Or must they have it their way...and ONLY their way?

+7

God
Report comment
(5y)

Dr. Evil DID say..."I will remove every STUPID Muslim, racist related news, and ban everybody who post such news." That removes me from his scrutiny! LOL!

+7

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Well if he did, then he could start with Ramone and his/her off the chart rants on murdering people in a democratic state for their political beliefs and suggesting it was good for the Brexit vote. WANKER is a word that is too good for him and his vile preaching. We should invent another definition for this idiot. Yeah ... let's have some suggestions for this "___". I could start the ball rolling but it may come out as being anti-English and that just wouldn't be cricket, would it now?

BLOCKED AGAIN ... that just makes my day, WIMP. Typical alt right thatcherite - can't stand the heat so you get out of the kitchen?

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Well we know what Thatcher's final problem turned out to be....

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

keeping a news section is a seductive notion because it's what people do on all the other social media. still, i think two-movies can thrive without being like others. there were no people bickering over news headlines last time i was at cinema, everything there is rather calm and inviting. put a few videogames and pinball in place of the news stand and things will settle down here too.

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@uunbound I think we should identify the problem...and IGNORE it! LOL!

+4

God
Report comment
(5y)

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.

–Edmund Burke...and me too!

+9

Hide 12 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe cool quote bro :) what movie was he in?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@uunbound LOL! No movie...he was just a famous Irish person! A couple of hundred years ago...I think.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe i was only kidding you bookworm ;)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@uunbound OOOps! I tend to take everything that people say as gospel!

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe no book quoting for a week!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@uunbound LOL! I'll perish!

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe two-movies won't let you! just find some with subtitles and you can read those ;)

Report comment
(5y)

@uunbound I can do that!

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe this prob is irrelevant to this forum page but i just remembered this while reading the comments ,,, is it true that the school kids are no longer allowed to sing the american song in class anymore ?

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself In some schools..the Pledge of Allegiance, and the Star spangled banner have been banned...along with Prayer. I would think some Michigan schools are like that. That is the LIBERAL side of America.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe why have the banned them and why now ? aren't they apart of american history and what your country means to use or something?

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself Yes...they represent America. America is being taken over by evil people, just like Europe. George Soros, and his kind. He gave FIVE HUNDRED MILLION to help ILLEGAL ALIENS get to America, and set up businesses. He is a Liberal. Donald Trump is our hope right now. If he cannot do the job, there may be a civil war. To answer your next question...Conservatives would win. Liberals are isolated mainly in New York, Michigan, Minnesota, and California. The East Coast. During the presidential election, ALMOST every county voted conservative. It's a beautiful RED map, with a few blue spots...Here's a link.. brilliantmaps.com/2016-county-el...

+3

Report comment
(5y)

I feel like this site is way too political.
That being said I don't think it's fair just to ban one religion. The whole entire news sections should be banned or just don't read it.

+14

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@hushpuppy Yep!!!! Fair is the word!

+7

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I'm going to have to create filters for uBlock just so I don't have to deal with what ends up being mostly biased and garbage news being posted, and hope the filters don't break the site too much. I've made cosmetic filters for other sites, and the webpages simply broke.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@deiosa Hide news link. No need to create filters.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Using a filter avoids issues when cookies get wiped.

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Oh, forgot to mention, it doesn't hide the "related news" blocks on tv show pages.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

let me guess. Users like Gemini complained and Dr Evil got sick of the complaints so is doing this.

+7

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 Looks like the events playing out on the worlds stage crept into this little corner of paradise and would like to continue the program of eviscerate & conquest. How unfortunate.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 Yup I guess so, and now they know which button to push they'll keep ringing that bell until the community is dismantled and the site is just another echo chamber for them to spew their hate.

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 Something like that. Some users should take some rest.

+2

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Whether political or religious the news people choose to share here , always seems to lean heavily in 1 way. Very little factual information . Mostly opinion and click bait.
I can't help myself from getting drawn in and try to be a voice of reason but often i get carried away and passionate .
Takes me too long to remember i'm arguing with fanatics. Then associated fanatics chime in and to me it becomes dangerously satisfying when it's me vs many .

In summary , i welcome this . I'm considerably less likely to be banned this week,lol

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Interesting thread. Is there an objective thought here or just emotion. Take three steps back, step
1. Stop Muslim News "... every stupid Muslim, racist related news..."

2. Translated as ALL MUSLIM POSTS ARE INHERENTLY STUPID & RACIST"

3. I may be dumb as a stump; I'm sure it is not factual or true. Rather, any post on MUSLIMS cannot be made if they are unfavorable to Muslims culture.

------------- Okay then BAN any posts on:----------
1) American Politics
2) UK Politics
3) Pro-Abortion
4) Anti-Abortion
5) News /commentary of any kind failing the veracity test.
4) News of Offensive behavior by Celebs, statements, actions
5) News covering ALL Religions, Cults and Movements favorable
5) News from countries where religious laws superseded laws of man.
I'm very willing to comply with any rules, just like to see fairness & justice applied equally. Slippery slope justice is...

+8

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Tyrlarn I explained in another post here, that one user started posting Muslim news over and over. I checked sources, they were unreliable.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Seems that user is with whom one should deal. I'm worried about the erosion of freedom. You're in a tough spot, I will respect your rules. I love this site and I appreciate you efforts and sacrifices to keep it going so well.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

FIRST> Dr E knows EXACTLY who are the bullying thugs who have been ruining the News. All the phony professed innocence in this thread must be giving him a few chuckles.

Secondly, YOUTUBE ( "Who the heck is that fool?" ) is not really a place to go for 'facts' that can be validated...lol. But I see The GOP'ers posting a LOT of those opinion blogs as news.

OK, got that out of my system. Now.

I have been sitting here with my mouth open reading this COMPLETE AND TOTAL fantasy spewing out of the mouths of the VERY PEOPLE -- the Gang of Thugs ---that are constantly, CONSTANTLY posting anti-Muslim articles (rapes, murders, etc., alleged acts done by Muslims or undocumented hispanics) and any and every article from extremist rightwing websites they can find that is designed to offend those who are not following the Lyin' King like lemmings.

I honestly am not sure they aren't GOP-paid trolls.

Gemini is being vilified by the very people who hounded and harassed him for months, calling him names, implying he is gay which he is not as if that matters (speaking of homophobia). WTF?? He's one of the kindest souls on here, but one who finally has given up trying to be nice and is giving back what he has gotten from these bullies
Read more

+11

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine Much of what you have said here i agree on. But Gemini being an innocent ? Just NO . I blocked Gemini very quickly after i joined this site. The anti-Semitism from him is as bad if not worse than the anti-muslim gang . After a few back and forth comments on news he posted i realized that the hate was bone deep and gave up.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@Mark83x I will say that for months I read insulting comment after comment targeted at Gem and admired his restraint. If he has dropped his reserve, I can't say I blame him.

Please send me a link that supports your assessment of Gem as 'anti-semitic'.

Political and personal positions are separate things entirely.
It is important to recognize the difference between the unpopularity of current US policy of providing (cumulative) billions in unrepaid debt given Israel when its economy is humming along quite nicely, and in many ways much better than ours-- and attacks against the religion of Israel.
Bernie Sanders' platform, for example, takes the position that our unrestrained financial support of an economy and welfare system that is actually doing better than our own in many ways definitely should be revisited.
Bernie himself is of Jewish heritage, of course.
Read more

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine Thats a very unrealistic request . I am not trying to go through and find posts that happened 7-8 months ago. Which would require me unblocking Gemini and exposing myself to everything i blocked him for.

Report comment
(5y)

@Mark83x You don't have to look very far tbh but no doubt most have been deleted from months ago, I imagine the mods are pretty good like that whenever he has a little rant.

In this one he's talking to himself (I know weird but I've always suspected he heard voices in his head... informing them of his psychic powers was totally unexpected but did make me lol).

dosmovies.com/news_view/MLKs-son-to-Mike....

I think calling the bible evil and christians "peons" (slaves) just goes to show how deep the hate for we "infidels" goes.

I'd pay money to see the aftermath of his face if he was ever brave enough to leave his mothers basement and walk into a Brixton Gospel Church and say that sh*t though.

I'm still laughing at him telling the voices he's psychic smiley smiley smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne When morons agree with me . it makes me question my original position .

You want Gemini to say anti-christian things at a church. and you would pay to see him get physically attacked by people who clearly dont believe in the teachings if they are attacking ANYONE FOR ANYTHING .
But this is the kind of stupid i have come to expect from you.

Report comment
(5y)

@Mark83x What can I say, I'm a huge fan of irony smiley

The psychic thing still cracks me up too smiley smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne Careful, Mark83 has already begun launching his toys fully out of his pram at you. He'll call you a right wing extremist next in a tantrum fuelled via tears. :D

+2

Report comment
(5y)
+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine Bravo,, exactly why I never look at the news section anymore,,
I like a good conversation but am chased out by word games and passive aggression.. not worth the effort to be civil when it becomes a war game instead.. so I leave..
I've had to block certain people and even had to delete a bunch of stuff one person decided he had to then post on my wall.. so the stuff now being banned in news, has in the past, spread beyond the news section..

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

Bigotry and fake / opinion articles about other religious people aren't being spread like wildfire. So to say "all posts should be banned then" is to be oblivious to that fact. The people spreading the anti-Muslim tripe are using the site for propaganda purposes, and it's making the site look like it's a neo-Nazi site. It's literally the same fear and hate mongering trash that they post. So please, stop pretending to be victims of discrimination, m'kay? smiley

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@thesslazarus Thanks for the corroboration of t sbout who is actually doing what on here.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@thesslazarus Do you approve of Sharia law? Would you like to publicly support it? Here? Now? It is a tenet of Islam. I would think EVERYONE would oppose it.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

Hide news....ah click it.

Can I be the first to post a pam Geller report

Islamic law: Young couple brutally whipped in public square for cuddling in”moderate” Indonesia: Former President Obama oft times brags about being raised in this "moderate" country.

+3

master
Report comment
(5y)

Ban all white bashing....news
God dang evil white people....

+3

master
Report comment
(5y)

No moooslum news for a week lol smiley smiley

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I'd have to agree with the post by RAVENOUSbird above.

There is only ONE solution to the question of keeping the news section on this site while also completely removing the unrelenting drama that section causes, namely the following steps...

* completely remove the hot-topics of politics AND religion
* maintain the news section purely for entertainment news, e.g. TV, Film, Gaming

Thus, ANY article relating to politics or religion (of any kind) should be subject to deletion by Dr.Evil and/or the Mods, no warnings or bans or anything like that for posting such articles, the staff just delete the article and we all move on.

And if people still want to discuss such hot-topics they should take their conversations into a new specific forum board created for the purpose, the contents of which DO NOT appear on the Latest Forum Posts/Threads lists (if such a thing is possible).

Articles about crime should still be allowed but they should be monitored by the staff, as these can serve a very useful public information purpose, e.g. if the news item includes a Police request for information, but this topic can also devolve into yet more political/religious drama.
Read more

+10

Hide 5 replies...

master
Report comment
(5y)

I would be in favor of the news section being ONLY entertainment news - movies, tv, actors, etc. Either that or remove it completely. The news posted currently makes the site look trashy IMO. I always hide the news, but if it was only entertainment based I wouldn't. Please, please Dr. E take this under advisement. The news section as it is now only causes drama, arguments and spreads hate. I remember when a political discussion on this site was a rare occurrence. It was so much more peaceful and fun then. smiley

+12

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks It was like you said before. Then PureVodka asked politics category... Lol

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Political discourse can be a source of education and obtaining a higher level of awareness of the world. It differs radically from racist propaganda being sought in extremist 'news' sources and hammered out on here on a daily basis...but that distinction until now has not been made clear as regards what is and is not acceptable on TM re: TOS.

I commend you for clarifying that racism in all its forms is not acceptable, while not 'throwing out the baby with the bathwater', as the saying goes, and shutting down the 'Politics' category, which can be a vehicle for educating ourselves. :)

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks I second that.

I don't bother with the news here, as I've said, this is primarily an entertainment site. All the news is from other sources, it should stay there because ANY news here causes too many problems.

+10

Report comment
(5y)

@ Along that line, I loathe 'reality shows' I have to wade through to get to viewings that I feel are worthwhile, yet I don't feel it fair to say "Let's get rid of those idiotic shows..they rot the brain and offer nothing of any value to a thinking person."
Different strokes.
I DO think they are idiotic and fake and major networks use sensationalism as a substitute for substance because it is ever so much cheaper than paying accomplished actors, but...I don't presume to tell people no, they can't watch them.

master
Report comment
(5y)

I'm late to the party again I see...I've got nothing to add as its been perfectly summed up above in various posts.

Great thing about this site other than the links etc is the ability to hide news/chatbox etc. Easily done. I've done it before and just spam the news on work breaks when I don't have time for a cheeky stream of something I don't want to get too into. I wouldn't want to be the one to deal with the endless complaints in here but either tell them to grow a pair, hide news or take down all the news section and limit the topics as the forums do.

+5

God
Report comment
(5y)

Restrict the age of any added news stories to no older than (make a rule) 7 days, but i think -72 hour would be better.
Doing that would be a big help/start IMHO.

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I would agree, a max. of one week old for news articles would probably be best, at least to start with. The time limit can always be reduced later if there are still problems.

Certainly that would be an improvement of the News Section as it stands where some people have been actively posting news items that are actually 2, 3, or even more years old as if those articles were current news.

Report comment
(5y)

@Lurkio "News" can be inadvertently missed.
But I HAVE to say I would be delighted to see the dozens of "Clinton did this!!!" or "Obama did that!" articles put in the past where they belong.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine If a news article is a day or two over the 7-day time limit that's not so terrible, and chances are the article will still be allowed.

But when we're seeing articles from 2012 and 2013 being posted on here as current news (yes, really) that's just taking the pee a bit to much.

master
Report comment
(5y)

I enjoy the news section. That being said maybe you could make it optional for those that it offends. Like the adult section. Make people ok it or something. There will always be whiners and crybabies. I don't care for hate news but if something is news to me and hate to someone else, how do you deal with that one. I say just make people "ok" getting to the news. I spend as much time reading news from all over the world as I do watching movies.

+4

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 Wait...there is an adult section?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@MarkRowley yes, lol You crack me up.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

One simple fact:

Two-Movies will still exist without News.

Two-Movies will cease to exist without links to Films & Series.

We NEED links to films and series and we are not getting them.

The news does not keep this site moving forward.

+11

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ We NEED links to films and series and we are not getting them.*

Since when? Have the linkers left?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ I disagree. There are other sites that offer movies and tv shows but do not offer News sites.
I do suggest that unequivocal statements based on personal opinion are just that.
It may not interest YOU, but there are hundreds or thousands of people who DO find the news worth investigating.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Just ban Geminis news it propaganda and used to cover up the real news, him and his wee click, must be payed to post crap. But you cant just ban all news related to a certain religious group cause you dont want to hear it or youll be propagandaing the news aswell. Either its all fine or there is no news at all is only answer

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@DarthKira I suggest along that line to ban the Gang of Thugs and their hate and violence to women posting.

That would please a lot of folks :)

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Now mods can close news topics and delete them completely. Hope this will help.

+1

Hide 14 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Which news topics? Just logged in and got a few messages to a news (don't no if i posted or just replied to it) story that has been deleted.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 The moderator permissions will undoubtedly apply across the entire News section, regardless of category.

However I'm sure the Mods won't overuse/abuse their new privileges, besides, I dare say Dr.Evil has the ability to monitor how the Mods are performing in their role.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Lurkio Have any of my news stories been removed?

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I can't speak for the other mods, or Dr.Evil, but I personally haven't removed any news articles yet.

+3

@Lurkio I'm not a Left Wing person at all, but still see a certain person calling people Libturd's (on chat) .... not cool at all.... it's what you'd call instigating...

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 If you see an example of something you think is personally-directed hate/abuse/insults in the News Section, use the report function, doesn't matter if it's left insulting right or vice-versa, either way it's against the posted Terms of Service and thus is unacceptable.

+1

@Lurkio No, I saw that term said in chat itself, actually not long ago... and you were there....

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 The chat window is a slightly different, and somewhat more difficult, beast to manage than the News Section/Forum, simply because of the speed at which the chat can flow when the site is busy.

That said, the staff all do their best to keep on top of things in the live chat, and hopefully now the 'Chat Rules' are posted at the bottom of the Chat window along with a link to the sites ToS, people will think a bit more carefully about what they write there.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Lurkio Just this morning an idjet posted something of a very offensive sexual nature in chat. It was the first thing i saw and I thought, "good lord"..I hope THAt comment was deleted.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Lurkio It's going to be interesting to see how this policy is applied by the mods.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine The site rules apply to EVERYONE, so personally speaking, I'll just have to self-censor even more than I already normally do.

Though Dr.Evil will probably be the one to deal with the Mods if any of us screw up badly enough.

And yes, occasionally stuff will slip through on the chat window, it's unavoidable, but the Mods will be doing their level best to keep on top of things as best they can.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Lurkio Okay, thanks for replying.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Lurkio I haven't removed any either.

+3

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

when your freaking name is Evil and people still complain.

+3

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Personally I think its a shame that people cannot converse or debate on subject matters or difference of opinion. A minority have to spoil things by name calling, bullying and causing trouble when people do not see things their way. Only people with limited intelligence and ignorance reduce themselves to this level by calling people names like racist when they refuse to listen to anything other than their own opinion. One person in particular who I do not now and im glad I do not, has written awful things to people with whom I share similar views. For this reason I dare not say a word as I don not fancy being bullied as an adult. we are all different, we all have different views on real world subjects and its pretty sad that you are called something horrible or inaccurate or bullied because of this. people should respect others opinions and if they dont agree with things posted dont read it and move on. Thats what I do. I read the bits i can relate to and sip things that do not interest me. As a grown up adult you should realise that theres always going to be difference of opinion and people who you dont like throughout life but you dont attack anyone in real life for not having the same opinion as you, do you?? For some reason, hid behind a computer screen the odd few decide to get brave and really nasty. They are dangerous people and I think they have issues that seem to run deeper than we realise. Perhaps they need therapy and should exercise their demons somewhere else.
Read more

+16

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@laylaandpaz My sentiments exactly.

+9

Report comment
(5y)

@laylaandpaz Great post. smiley smiley

+3

@laylaandpaz You put this very well, thnx for doing so!

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@laylaandpaz Nicely said and I couldn't agree more.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@laylaandpaz Well said smiley

+4

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

If one comes here " Just to watch movies " then why complain about the news site? Why are you even there ? It seems to me if liberals don't like something they want to ban it for all.
If conservatives don't like something, they'll change the channel or simply not participate.
Sure this is a broad brush statement, but it's so very true. Case in point. Those I suspect behind all this are not even participating in this forum. It's tough when you consistently can't support your own arguments and assertions. All the way Right is chaos, all the way left it totalitarianism. Now think for a minute how far we've swung left on that spectrum the last 10 year, 20, your lifetime. It's not good, people. "Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it."

+12

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Bread&Circuses Well said B&C, as usual.

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@Bread&Circuses Nice post... I have never reported anyone...but I may start, if they don't quit attacking freedom.

+10

Report comment
(5y)

@Bread&Circuses Fair point.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Bread&Circuses excuse me but you're the one who bombarded my wall with your politics and I had to delete it all, tell you to stop, and even then you didn't stop until you got the hint that I wasn't gonna join your fighting..
I'm not wiling to fight here either but I just wanted to remind you that you speak great words here but didn't follow your own logic when it came to me trying to get away from you and your politics.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Comedy Gold here.

master
Report comment
(5y)

...so somebody mentioned an adult section?

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

OK, this is what we could get rid of;people who START HATE ARGUMENTS AND WANT TO FIGHT AND INSULT;I AM TIRED OF IT.I didn't come here for that. smileyIf we get anti-American,anti-Jews,and anti-English, i do not support that.All the constant"you are racist!!" COMMENTS EITHER DO NOT WANT,

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

I found it incredibly delightful that Bondo dared to quote me (from another comment I made some days ago) by quoting Edmund Burke in a sad but equally hilarious MISapplication of Burke's intent. smiley smiley smiley

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
― Edmund Burke

Butke also said,

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."

I am pleased to see other people speaking out about the horrendous bigotry that too often has been tainting the News section.
Most who have read this post by now have noted that the guilty parties have united in the tone of their finger pointing comments, clearly holding the belief that the best DEfense is a good OFfense...lol.

Uh, that won't work. People have seen and read all the hate aand violence articles dredged up and posted and whose names are consistently atteached to them.
Read more

+6

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine Those lot don't care about facts. Even after being called out on it an looking like dopes, will still cherry pick quotes, out of context, to warp into whatever xenophobia they're trying to promote. And, you're certainly correct on the deflection aspect. I find it's hilarious but also a bit sad. Tragedy is always the reverse..

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@PsychoDeeDee Major tools of deflection: Obama and Clinton, as if that matters more than the clown circus in and out the revolving door of the White House.
I am not insincere in my belief that at least one or two of them (at least) could be paid propagandists.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Hmm, seems a bit unfair that only Muslims get a week off. What about the rest of us? smiley jk

How about we just refrain from slandering ANY group of people? There is a huge difference between free speech and hate speech. There is a huge difference between an opinion and pushing a narrative.

People are uneasy and scared these days. We're going through the greatest cultural change in human history. Bigger than the Industrial revolution. It's natural to want to find someone or some thing to blame. Putting everyone you don't agree with into a group and scapegoating that group might feel good, but in the end it will eat you up inside.

Right now there are forces who have a plan to shape our world, and their plan doesn't care about you or your children. They've used weapons of mass distraction to keep us at each other's throats, while they steal our future.

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown What you said gave me goosebumps. Truth.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

Trump wants to take all our troops out of foreign wars bring them home. --and this "religious problem"of a certain race,ect," will end up in war literally--once it goes to head military and then there is no need for politics, just military plans, fighting,)and\ "who's got the best most military."China has big modern great military very impressive--like Hitlers' before WW2.--Any aggressive factions must take regard of that.

Forget the politics its going to war.

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 (I forgot,much of American property is now owned by China,^ rich Chinese.many Chinese communities are here or planned.Clintons and politicians sold us out to China.We are OWNED BY THEM..If I have to,Ill go learn Mandarin(unless they speak mostly Cantonese.)Young people here should consider that.

"AINT GLOBALIZATION GREAT??"

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 Do you have any understanding of how war and politics interact?

Report comment
(5y)

@deiosa What exactly would you like to know about 'how war and politics interact' ?
My my... all that "Supergirl" watching HAS limited your comprehension of the world if you need to ask that question.

See, now, if you had been watching "Madam Secretary" INSTEAD of the "Supergirl" you were so staunchly defending while you tried to insult me in our previous exchange, you would have at least a basic comprehension of war and politics...lolol :) :)

Report comment
(5y)

@deiosa Do you have any understanding of how the name 'diaosa' does NOT suit a childishly snotty attitude?
That name is truly a stretch.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 just an fyi,, I've lived next to a military base for over 15 years and one thing we get good at is being able to tell when a deployment is getting ready or they're beefing up troupes somewhere.. and I guarantee, they are not bringing folks home, if anything, they're practicing for more war.. (my guess is Central and South America, but my point is, if anything, they're just rearranging troupes)--Peace

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Permanent ban for this user

dosmovies.com/user/Noemiblanco68....

For everyone who will post racist crap = ban

+8

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I'm new to this site and have been puzzled by the news section in the corner which regularly appears as a solid block of questionably sourced pro-GOP 'news' headlines. I found that disappointing as I'm really enjoying this site and don't see what politics has to do with it.

It is clear that others disagree with me, even politicizing the entertainment content. The bizarre and vitriolic comments on Star Trek Discovery were my introduction to this.

My two cents is that most people come here to kick back and enjoy a show. Maybe the rival factions should take a cue from them. At least try to keep it civil. I copied the relevant terms of use below as helpful guidelines to civility.

TOU:

You may not post... discriminatory,... hateful content via TwoMovies...

You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities...

+5

master
Report comment
(5y)

Just out of interest of clarity I've noticed a lot of anti-Jewish and anti-Israeli posts the past few weeks, from obscure sites and blogs too where "sources" are used as definitive proof etc etc...does Judaism get the same equality as our Muslim friends when it comes to influx of posts?

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@MarkRowley That's unacceptable; anything that goes against the TOS is unacceptable.

If you would please send me the links to these news stories if they are being overlooked somwhow I will check them out and deal with them accordingly.

I only have one pair of eyes, and I am not on here constantly, so I appreciate it if there is something that is unintentionally overlooked is pointed out to me.

Thank you.

Report comment
(5y)

@ Either scroll through the news looking for posts from "Hiddenpalm" or just look st them via his profile. The news sources hhe uses aee just as biased and unheard of as were the ones used that were the cause of this thread...

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ May I ask why you banned me and attacked me for sarcasm in a message when i pointed quite clearly I wasn't being sarcastic?

Is this because I pointed out how you only warned me for trading insults whilst ignoring the other person involveed.if you have personal issues with myself just say...no sarcasm involved.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Did this post not die with noemi blanco's contributions? Surely the precedence has been set and such behaviour will not be tolerated on 2M. Period.

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

@Box Don't worry Box I doubt anyone will scroll through the whole thread just to find the posts showing you to be racist or your support for members of an anti-semetic political party, your secret is still safe bro... honest. smiley

+4

Report comment
(5y)

I agree with certain news being moderated but in some threads it seems to be being pursued in a biased over zealous manner. Apparently the term "God speed" is sarcastic and deemed worthy of a warning/ban/suspension now

+8

Report comment
(5y)

This is at least one example of over zealous enforcement. One member posts an image of an arrow, it draws this reply - "Nice arrow, i guess you must be right cause you have an arrow and everything."...I repeat - "Nice arrow, i guess you must be right cause you have an arrow and everything." Wow, now that's a highly offensive remark aimed at somebody on the friends List of the moderator who deeemed that sentence highly offensive...that got a warning for "inflamatory or derogatory personal attacks against other members"

Let's look at that inflammatory attack first hand -

dosmovies.com/news_view/University-stude....

+8

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@MARKUS73 Yes i found that strange, them getting a warning for that!

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@MARKUS73 You can not make a comment about, or to he whose name must not be spoken. He obviously has the administration by the short and curlies.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Who "he"?

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil I blocked him. The last name that I know him by is gemini.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@MARKUS73 So the moderator trying to stop personal attacks is no good, but posting pics with headless bodies is normal. Am I right? Banned.

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil A man the beats his wife but loves his children is still a bad man.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I'd rather no news at all than lopsided lefter teaming up with moderators.
Don't rope us regular constitutional conservatives in with fuming haters of either side.
I've not turned down any friend request as I thought there was no guilt by association.
Am I wrong about that ?
If I say or do something wrong, make me aware of the transgression. Don't just delete my entire article with no warning, with just a vague justification as Raven did to my articles this last week. SHOW what was wrong. Deleting an article because " someone " posted a rude comment of which I still have no idea is wrong no matter whose political persuasion, but for totalitarian. Is this going to be deleted ? May I suggest no ONE moderator can wipe an entire article by themselves, two must agree. Just a thought.

+3

master
Report comment
(5y)

I'm admin in a different group and I trust that members learn the rules, will need a little wiggle room if they're not sure of them but at some point, it's administrator's discretion whether to delete or communicate..
As adults, we learn the rules... as adults, admin doesn't need to take a vote.. or even give warning,,, thank you admin and mods, for doing so when you've had the patience with us we blockheads, lol smiley I am really grateful for all the work you do...
Personally, I trust the admins and mods in this group.. Dr Evil laid out the rules and they were straight forward and easy to understand, I'm not confused as to why certain people don't get it..

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,725 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series