This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,864 reviews
122,457 films • 18,488 TV series

NEWS section moderation (2197 views, 137 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

I think it's well-known by now the potential challenges using the news section for other than objective news. My view is the news needs to either be validated before posted or the section needs to be moderated. It seems to be getting out of hand. Do you have any suggestions about what we can do here? Feel free to post in this thread. Please stick to the subject, no politics.

+5

Hide 21 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Muspeljotn I think the answer is in the slogan of the web site "Two movies - connecting movies and people"

The news section seems to be orientated to those who have an interest in what the American media are ranting about which seems to be some form of pro/anti Trump retoric. So asking not to talk about politics when the news section is so politically biased is like asking the Pope to keep a lid on child abuse in Chile (and Ireland and Australia and of course USA etc). The truth will out.

Anyone who takes their films and series know this site is the go to place with many very smart contributors making an effort to connect with other movie/series lovers.

The standard of the news content drags the rest of the site down.

If I want news I go to my own news source. Someone told me, we read our own newspaper because they confirm the readers views, not to change the reader's views.
Read more

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. yeah, you are right;the news just all gets rabid, its true.it likes being"sensationalistic" cause people read it when alarmed.if school shooters didn't get publicity, they'd probably stop too.

Report comment
(5y)

@Muspeljotn I agree completely, Muspeljotn. The news section is full of conspiracy theories, often based off youtube videos. One member uses the news section to pimp his own youtube channel.
Rarely is there discussion of news posts because the material posted is so outlandishly biased and ridiculous .

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@sillyhaha Name some bias stories then?
One member uses the news section to pimp his own youtube channel.* Who?

Report comment
(5y)

@Muspeljotn Well, what did you see? The same posters posting the things they like? You don't care for it/us. So we must be moderated, modified, stopped!!! We need an overseer. How hateful, did you catch us laughing and enjoying ourselves here? Just couldn't stand it? Did you not feel confident enough to join in? We listen to each other and banter back and forth. WE enjoy it. Curious what is your idea of objective news? CNN, MSNBC, No wait I have it YAHOO! You have your nerve, you don't have to read it or be part of it but have no right to even ask it to be stopped.If I offended you don that earred hat and get a coloring book or pet an animal or strip off your clothes and protest.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 smiley Get in there girl, don't hold back. smiley smiley smiley

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 ticks me off! I hate censorship.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 It’s not censorship. You all say and make up whatever you want to anyhow. We don’t care what you write, but we are tired of the flooding of the news section on this movie site with all the right wing American politics. Go somewhere else and have your messy, one-sided, political rants and discussions. I promise I’ll never go to your American political site to complain about the stories you post as news. Can you not do the same for us on this movie site?

Report comment
(5y)

@ditzygypsy nNO I have been here eight years no one is going to get me to move along quietly. You can block me and mock me but you cannot stop me.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Some people just don't like facts.

+7

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Un-biased confirmable facts are to be encouraged, if they are noteworthy news for the average Two-movie user. It's what news should be about. But they do have to meet the criteria. Biased blog-posts doesn't. Same criteria applies for all.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@Muspeljotn See what you mean, there is a women that keeps posting old* fake news stories.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Whole thing goes way back. Let's not dwell on that. IMO moderation should be retro-active. Even if we manage to stick with news of good quality it's still not easy to remain in the calm when it comes to politics. It's only human. I admire anyones passion. But we all need to stick to it. It's easy to think you are right, we can all do that, seldom do we not judge even if we try not to. That's OK. The challenge is not to jam it in everyone's face. We all know how getting stuffed with someone else's opinion feels like. Doesn't it mostly just feel irrelevant? The NEWS section on a movie site isn't the place for it.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@Muspeljotn Then stop reading it.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Muspeljotn "lets not dwell on that" a point because it doesn't fit what YOU want to happen?

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@Muspeljotn Do you work for Google? Anyone can post a news article about anything they find interesting and want to share.and Choosing to read it or ignore it is purely voluntary. Civil discourse not "Good Censorship" is the way to go.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@saxon901 I can see now that I wasn't specific enough in the very first post. My bad. I don't support censorship at all. But something to help maintain quality of news I would welcome.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Muspeljotn That's fair enough, as far as it goes, but there are hundreds of thousands of members and visitors on Two Movies and a very diverse group they are too. I really like having the opportunity to read the foreign newspapers. I limit myself to only one or two articles because I tend to get side tracked reading all the other stories on the page. With the hiding GAB is taking today I am less inclined than ever to stop anyone posting anything.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Several other members have tried to address this issue and similar ones but not much has been done.

Best thing is to ignore it since I highly doubt any changes or solutions will be made.

When I login to two-movies, the first things I do is "Hide NEWS", "Hide ChatBox" and "Hide Users Online" as all 3 seem to be complete bullsh*t IMO smiley

Best of luck!

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Really? Then this might get interesting. Or very UN-interesting. We'll see =). Thx!

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@Muspeljotn Yep. A soon as the mob mentality joins it will ;) the down-voting has already began so that's a start. I +1 and it was 0 ;)

I will say it will go off topic and the same old trolls/haters will take over as per usual on here.

YW!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

@EUNOIA🎭 Blocked me again. What's the point, you won't be reading this anyhow. smiley

+13

Hide 24 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Think nothing of it. It's just a feature of the site. We can still work together to try and make things better.

@PureVodka🍺 Yes she will, she logs off just to read the comments.... Then she claims she hides stuff she doesn't want to see, yeah right smiley

+9

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Thank God for that, now i can ask her if a crumbled up chocolate flake sprinkled on it would be better.
smiley

+4

@PureVodka🍺 Bet she just loves them sprinkles eh? Tasty smiley

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Naww, should never replied about them, that's why i'm asking her about the flake. ;)

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Test reply to: Bet she just loves them sprinkles eh? Tasty

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 HappyHappyJoy. We are here to offer support and help. :)

+4

@ Yes and Stay Blessed ❤️️❤️️❤️️

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 That's hilarious! Made me lol.

+5

@rickgrimesrocks Yes, in spite of all the crap honestly, a good laugh is the only way to go eh? smiley

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Have you noticed that you get a lot of thumbs up with your post (you have a lot of friends here).
[SPOILER] [SPOILER]

+1

@PureVodka🍺 smiley Yes, lots of pink knickers to work on now..... smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Test reply to: Yes, lots of pink knickers to work on now.
lol

+1

@PureVodka🍺 lol, yes and I did love that comment ❤️️❤️️😆😆

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 lol Must be doing your head in this. Are we trashing this thread " again ", or what a pity. smiley

+1

@PureVodka🍺 Yes, what a damned pity... trashing this thread again... lol :)

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Look to the left, all these new lines lol.

+1

@PureVodka🍺 Yes, much easier to keep track of who said what to whom!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Winky, winky!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Hello, just doing some test replies.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Test reply to: Yes she will, she logs off just to read the comments.... Then she claims she hides stuff she doesn't want to see, yeah right.

@PureVodka🍺 Oh yes, remember this famous thread, how could I forget huh?

Testing.... ah okay :)

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I can’t see those comments either. I don’t even know who that is, lol, but I guess I am also blocked? So weird. 😂

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ditzygypsy At this stage, I honestly feel that being blocked makes us the lucky ones.

:)

+3

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

Three off-topic posts in a row. Well done.

+5

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Muspeljotn [SPOILER]

But yea... as for the NEWS section, it will not change. The controversy is too welcomed here as is the offensive words and behaviours because it keeps things active. There's a lot of hatred in the NEWS section posted by members as a way to spew more hate indirectly at others. They can't do it with their own words due to TOS which you can read up on at the bottom of this site "Terms of Service" so they closest they can come to insulting, defaming etc other members is by not using their name or by posting news articles and altering the descriptions etc and so on and on and on.
Read more

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Why stay here? So many other sites out there, you obviously don't like the layout or the people.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 She's not blocked you, give it till the end of the day and you will be lol.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 Obviously I love this site otherwise I would not have signed up as a member and be here. Sorry that you assume otherwise.

There is just a handful of bad apples on here - people who I don't care to interact with but the majority of members on this site are amazing so I am here to stay, sorry.

Have a great day ;)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 Or you blocked by her now?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 yes,I guess she finally got around to me too.

+2

@fortunate1 You aren't missing anything, trust me, "IT" is a nasty piece of work.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Yes sorry about that, well at least you can have a snack when reading the news. ;)

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 LOL xD. It's OK no worries. IMO the thread design is a bit clumsy, which is out of our control.

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

I have no means to moderate this thread so the odds of it getting side-tracked are real.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Muspeljotn That's called a conversation. smiley

+4

master
Report comment
(5y)

i did not regularly check out the news till i joined up here,it just really seemed "available" cause its SO EASY to get news off youtube from here.otherwise, (besides trying to google translate Swedish newspapers, so i could repOrt on WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO SWEDISH MATTERS already on news here,) I( never bother that much with it.this sites' connections just made it SO AVAILABLE!!--its like eating candy, you want TO smiley keep eating!!

if some people still want news, post websites available for news,instead of here?--so we candy eaters just go THERE OR OTHER SITE?--HMM??"HERE IS YOUTUBE,GO THERE FOR NEWS NOT MOVIES-TWO"??YEAH, am i the one with fake news?not to my knowledge. yeah, just tell us WHERE TO GO, TO GET OUR OWN NEWS.THAT WOULD HELP. WHATDYA THINK?? smiley "

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 I like the foreign newspaper articles that I would otherwise not get to see but for the forum. Reminds of the days before YouTube when web forums were all we had. If people want more variety then they need to upload. We do not need a "Good Censor" here. smiley

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Did you read that news (from your country) story about were they said women (white) should cover the faces if they go out at night, to cut down the chance of being raped?

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 (These newbies are keen as mustard, but not much fun.) smiley

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 WOW, THEY SAID THAT?there is also less chance of the women getting raped if they have a companion well-trained Doberman Pinzer--or are armed and carrying.THAT makes the real difference!--You need to be very aware of your surroundings,too,at night.I had a doberman years ago, I really got fond of her.--

admin
Report comment
(5y)

1. News being reposted from third party sites. That means they are already moderated in some way.
2. I don't support censorship.
3. We have clear terms and rules.
4. We have tools to report any user or comment.
5. Don't vote and don't read if you don't like.

+10

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I agree with Dr. Evil on all except #1. There are tons of websites out there that were designed specifically to sow disinformation. Not sure how you would weed them out without checking each one. So that's probably not doable.

Instead I would propose that News be just that, New. Say, last 4 weeks, or 8 weeks, or whatever seems appropriate. Otherwise, it isn't "News" it's "Olds".

Lastly I would propose that posters be limited to x number of posts per 24 hours. This would cut down on the spamming effect. If they have more to share, then let them post it on their wall or start a forum thread for it.

+10

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown Yes, also think that limiting gonna work.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown Yeah, I'm with you on that... examples like The Daily Heil (Mail) stories PV keeps posting...

We're talking about a "news"paper that was banned by wikipedia as a source...

now just let that sink in...

It was banned...

by wikipedia...

www.theguardian.com/technology/2...

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Ever noticed how it's predominantly those without valid arguments or facts calling for more censorship of a particular political view?

+11

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne Always. smiley

+9

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne It's also one party. Those that don't want information spread.

+8

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

Interesting. Thank you all for posting. I mean all. I know some think everyone has some agenda on here. Personally I just wanted to read some news, but when I tried to in the political section most of it was left- or rightwing blog posts that didn't report much news at all, if any. I don't know the history of bickering on this site. When reading the news - political or not - I'd rather read about actual events, not peoples opinions and feelings. I respect terms of service, they look great to me. I wasn't talking about them, just common sense and more efficient reporting. There seem to be a lot of bitterness and anger here. Like actual malice. I don't give a sh*t about some news compared to how that worries me. So much "us" and "them" mentality.

+5

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Muspeljotn I can completely understand how you'd see things that way.

With respect, from someone who's been here for slightly over 3 years, it's actually not so.

Sometimes what may seem like obvious contention, is just people who have been harassed by one sad individual, who in turn is like the proverbial squeaky wheel, only this time with the caveat of a Shakespearean "The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

In any case, I wish you well and hope you'll stay around and find out for yourself that there are a lot of very nice members here. :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Really appreciate your comment RAVENOUSbird. I shouldn't end on a low, it gives the wrong picture, because it does seem like there are many fantastically nice people here to say the least. I just got mixed up with the wrong ones from the start. Thank you. I will stick around, one way or another.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Muspeljotn That's good to hear.

I wish you all the best. :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ "there are a lot of very nice members here"

Where? smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

If people of thumbing up the news, they or reading it. smiley smiley

+2

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Well, it's been interesting to say the least. It's obvious that this site is being used to push a far right agenda. Part of their playbook is to flood the Internet with their fake news so as to make it very hard for people to find factual information.

Since they have been kicked from Facebook, etc. They are targeting smaller less regulated sites like this one. These people don't give a rat's ass about this site or "free speech".

You may think this site is safe from interference by the authorities, but it's only because it's not on the public's radar. Hate speech like what I've seen here will only bring this site unwanted attention. Your host may decide that your a liability and drop you. Govt authorities may decide to make an example of it, where before it was farther down the list of priorities.

+10

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown You've noticed the hate speech too? When I first joined here , I tried to ask about the hate speech, racist and hateful comments on here but only received a bunch of insults from members and the thread was closed. I was then told to either BLOCK, Ignore or REPORT these issues. I eventually just went to the Blocking feature and utilize the "Hide News", "Hide Chatbox" "Hide Online Users" options.

But it seems nothing really works since there are forum threads dedicated to hate speech and obvious ones that are targeted at me full of hate, insults, defaming, bullying, lies and nothing is done.

I really thought that the advice from the powers that be on here would help but it seems to have made issues worse. Apparently BLOCKING members who I don't care to see or interact with for these above issues, is somehow bothering members. Who I don't even know!
Read more

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown Sounds like you or trying to manipulate Admins thinking! You silly little leftie. smiley

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Oh, I can deal with it. I've got a thick skin, other wise I would have just started insulting and attacking people. To me, it's a sign of weakness when someone counters an argument with a personal attack. Debating on here wasn't even much of a challenge.

Mostly, I'm just worried that it's going to cause issues for the site down the road, but there's nothing I can do about that apparently. I'll just stick to entertainment topics from now on.

Peace

+5

Report comment
(5y)

There's an easy solution - limit the News section exclusively to entertainment news.

Honest question. Would most of your prefer reading headlines like "Donald Trump lies again at a rally", or

(i) What Will 'Avengers 4' Be Called? (Hollywood Reporter)

(ii) Fantastic Beasts 2 May Retcon Harry Potter To Fix Grindelwald Plot Hole (ScreenRant)

(iii) Richard Madden Gets an Excellent James Bond Audition in Bodyguard (Vanity Fair - Note: I'd really hate it if Madden takes over from Daniel Craig)

(iv) Matthew McConaughey Surprises Hurricane Harvey First Responders (Eonline)

(v) Can You Recognize These Celebs in Their Incognito Halloween Costumes? (People)

(vi) Star Wars: Episode IX Rumor Teases New Superweapon For Kylo Ren (CBR)

(vii) Everything Revealed By The Spider-Man: Far From Home Set Photos (ScreenRant)

(viii) Will Smith has granted your wish for a first look at Aladdin (EW)

(ix) New John Wick 3 Image Shows Keanu Reeves Riding A Horse (Cinema Blend)
Read more

+7

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Couch_Potato I don't do politics or even bother with the news section on here although I have posted a few things all related to movies/series with a few "health" topics but generally I just "Hide news" ;) those who wish to post there and interact can do so.

As for the Forum and film/series related threads - they exist. I try to post them often as that's the primary reason I joined here too - for the films/series and I know that even if they don't get tons of replies, they are viewed by many members + unregistered users. You are welcome to check them out and discuss/add onto the movie/series/films threads :)

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

It's sad when alt accounts are created just to agree with oneself.

+7

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Well, now that Gab has been shut down, places like this are all that's left for them. It's not going to change as long as the owners don't see it as a problem.

I'd love for this place to be all about entertainment, that's why I've backed off the politics. Not to please the idiots, but to show respect for the rest of the users.

+6

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown You can make this site what you want by interacting with members you like, check out forum threads that interest you and just focus your energy to the entertainment that you seek.

Since I have done these things, my experience is so much more better.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown I agree and I am considering the same. After a day of posting truth to contradict the lies continually posted by the right it seems time to back down. They care not for truth only to win at any cost.

+3

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

Even though I created this thread, I didn't realise the extent of all the propaganda crap that seems to always drown the whole main feed of the news section. I thought it was just that particular period (I'm new) but it's not. Some that don't like or know me will think I'm actually upset about it. LOL, what a thought. I just think it's a shame. I bet most people miss all the interesting, light-hearted and funny stuff. Things about movies and entertainment. I like that content a lot and so many contribute greatly without personal opinion or political mongering wrecking it. Have to cast my vote on not having politics on the site. Didn't realise anyone could shove something down others throats so relentlessly. Why? Is your opinion and the opinions of others that important to you? Is it somehow crucial for your way of life? Your very identity? It amazes me how little thought is spent on how users actually perceive and use the site. All the work that goes into this, to create a casual place for everybody. ...
Read more

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Muspeljotn Did you leave this site forever or?

Hope you return and not let the handful of bad apples chase you away like they do many others.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Because of the crackdown on disinformation on the main social media platforms, the perpetrators are forced to use lesser known, less regulated sites to flood the Internet with misinformation and hate speech. It's not about debating a point of view, it's about disrupting the conversation so that no one else can debate it.

It's all part of a coordinated effort to undermine peoples ability to find truthful information on the web. By flooding/reposting these links, it increases their chance of appearing at the top of search engine results. There's a method to their madness. This site, like hundreds of others, is just being used to promote an agenda. They don't give a crap if it hurts this site as long as they can convince everyone that the "other" is out to get them.

Some of these people are paid trolls, others are just useful idiots.

+4

Hide 4 replies...

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I'd have to agree with some of the comments above, that the news feed on here should either be strictly focused on entertainment news from the film and tv industry around the world, or the news feed should just be entirely removed from this site as a counter-productive source of drama and in-fighting here on the forum.

+5

God
Report comment
(5y)

Someone with multiple accounts is/has been posting in this forum. [SPOILER]

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Kind of like their votes.

Libs have to pretend to be other people and make fake accounts to get noticed.

Then they say they're the majority.

No one should be surprised. There have been several instances of dead people voting and many people voting several times

and they still couldn't win. I love this timeline.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I also agree with some of the above posters, if a news section is desired, limit it to entertainment.

I too enjoy seeing news from around the world.

Especially since news sources in the US tend to be very insular and with hardly a sniff in the general vicinity of journalistic objectivity.

There are, however, plenty of news sites or aggregators with forums to fulfill the needs for information and debate, both foreign and domestic. They can be found and bookmarked quite easily. (Even if you share my luddite level of google-fu 😊)

I have no need or desire to look for the daily dose of 'news' here- unless it is entertainment news, kudos to all you uplinkers, link away.

I, and I don't believe I am alone, mostly come here to find respite from the exhausting, blood-pressure-raising rhetoric and hate/fear mongering that seems to be ubiquitous, be it on the telly, the radio, the internet, or around the good ol' proverbial water-cooler. And though I do, on occasion, relish a good rousing debate, all too often it morphs from tackling the issues to tackling the poster and then devolving further into a huge malicious dogpile, especially on internet forums. This site is no exception. It is tiring and tiresome, all this manufactured strife.
Read more

+4

Hide 13 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@AriadneN How the news section is now is great, loads of top stories in one easy to access place.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I really like when libs get upset and passive aggressively post biased news articles to prove their point

Then accuse the other side of doing that.

The only reason @Muspeljotn and @soylentbrown are complaining is because they can't win arguments without banning people or censoring

So they come to this forum to try to do exactly that

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker Biased like Breitbart and Fox and The Daily Caller, lol? You ALL post biased American stuff. Your country is in a huge mess and some of us come here to get away from having it in our faces. This is a movie site that points us to not-legal uploads.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ditzygypsy I've never posted Breitbart

Fox is about as respectable as the New York Times and Washington Post these days. Both are biased. They will even admit to it

When someone tries to refute a point by referring to the NYT it's all a joke

The problem is libs think it's all very serious and they believe their sources are honest and everyone else's is a nutter

There's a weird belief that every left wing conspiracy, whether it is Russian bots, golden showers, porn stars or white supremacy automatically gets the benefit of the doubt, no matter which low ethics blogsite writes about it while right wingers (I do not belong to this group) must be constantly scrutinized and watched.

Basically it's all a big mess. Thank Obama for that.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker Fox is about as respectable as the New York Times* Fox is the opposite, it is not bias.

Report comment
(5y)

@ditzygypsy Maybe you could stick a post-it note over that tiny little box with news in it rather than getting all excited about it? Would that not be a better solution for your stress levels?

EDIT : I've just tested it Ditzy, if you fold one edge of a post-it note by about half an inch it fits over the box perfectly, do you have post-it notes? I could send you some.

Report comment
(5y)

@DaveLikely Or... You could just click 'hide news' and save a tree.

Report comment
(5y)

@DemandingFemale Seems an eminently sensible idea, maybe try that Ditzy, although I have boxes of post-it notes that trees have already given their lives for so the offer still stands.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

[SPOILER]

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,864 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,488 TV series