This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,919 reviews
122,494 films • 18,490 TV series

news section options (732 views, 25 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

as everyone will know when it comes to anything with trumps name anywere it gets alot of attention and comments , i like to upload and also read other uploads that are about trump and just now reading through the news section i was thinking it would be easier for me and maybe others that do like to read or comment about trump if rather than going through all the news to find him if when u upload rather than put it in politics or anything if trump had his own option it would be easier to get to ? smiley prob be an issue with some people on here smiley but its only a suggestion smiley

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself I don't pay attention to the news section as I always "Hide" it and when I do post something in the news, it's usually movie/tv related but I think the idea of having a section just for Trump is great since there are so many members on here that enjoy the discussion. I have absolutely no political interest LOL nor do I care about other's views or who they do or do not support. However, I support your idea here and hopefully it gets added or even just a forum thread dedicated to Trump? oh wait that would not work well and the lag would be an issue after about 20 posts since there are no "pages" in threads just an infinite amount of replies... damn I think that I might be rambling here... ya eh +1 for Trump news section and LOL at the below comments - you are feisty and hilarious :):D

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself Just an idea but have you heard of a subscription to Fox News or maybe just get out of your tree and buy any one of Rupert Murdoch's British media interests which, if you fancy highbrow would be the Times. Otherwise you're stuck with The Sun which I am sure would easily cover a Trump supporter's vocabulary level.

Next time leave the boxes out of the debate because metaphors don't suit really you.

Good luck now.

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. sorry ginger bottle head 👍👍 i dont watch read or waste any my time on FAKE NEWS. ! or the sun paper ( thats just for daftys that know fck all about fck all ) but you carryon with ur subscription to fake news let me know how that works out for you 😄😄😄 and in the mean time i will continue laughin ma head off at use trump haters that can only keep posting the trump hate card with soo much anger thats getting u nowhere while trump is still being YOUR. president !! the more u talk pish the more i laugh about it 👌👌👌👌

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself Have ye no home to go to? Forget about the overtime Chasey and stop blowing his trumpet - you'll wear out those valuable lungs.

Where did you get the idea that I am American? I have a enough presidents to be worrying about yours.

SUSSSSHHHHH now and off to your bed or watch something to take your mind off HIM. I find it helps in the end. I'd recommend The First which should get you nationalism sky high.

God Bless

And keep up the subscription to Fox News 24 so you don't miss a thing.

And that language was just waiting for a chance to pop out. Knew it was there smiley

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Maybe similar news can help?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil I was thinking latest trump news hahaha but yea similar news could work

+3

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Maybe some special sections on other international figures that happen to have a brain instead of a peanut? Pope Francis? Nicolás Maduro? Vlad Putin?

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. maybe you should venture out your box 🤔 thrs a big wide world outside that cardboard box my friend

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. btw is it a cardboard box your in or a plastic one??

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself see below for the answer to this probing question.

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. cardboard box just as i thought 🤔👌

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

+3

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Jeez Lassie, no need for that language. What has my box got to do with your suggestion for the news section?

You're a typical Donald groupie I take it then? Go on the attack when you realise what a ridiculous suggestion you have made. Then, once you have been called out and in order to deflect away from your original heap of dung idea, you start on some playground name calling that shows the true IQ of a Trump supporter. Sometimes you just have to call a spade what it is. smiley

Will ye never learn? Being the idiot looks quite good on the whole damn lot of ye. Now then - put that in your pipe and do whatever the hell you want with it! smiley

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. am sorry but have i missed something?? reading ur reply here and have to ask you can you explain wat you mean by ""no need for that language "" i asked a simple question IN ENGLISH and nope dont see any words that are offensive or derogative or belittling ??
As for your reply 😏😏 well i can only say calm down mylad its only a movie site ! all that trump hate you have am sorry you wont find help on here for that , what you will find though is some really nice people that agree and dont agree on things but we all give love and care to those in need 👍.
feel free to add me as a friend i prey the lord gives you good health a long life filled with joy and happiness ,,god bless wee fella AMEN

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself AAAAH pet ... good to hear that it is "only a movie site" so let's keep the Trump logic at bay. God bless you and God bless me

Slán

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Amen brother

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

smiley smiley smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself He is one of not many people in power that cares for the little people and his country. Trump is good for all, worldwide. smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 trump will go down in history 😄😄. and i know alot of people infact i dont know anyone other than the anti trump crew on here that dont like trump ! the guys a fckn legand lol

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself And six more years of him to come. smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 wonder how many replys ul get for that comment haha 👍👍👍👍

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

... and I think that just about concludes the party politicial broadcast on behalf of The Orange One. Tune in next time for some more jovial humour from the creche playground at Fox News and please remember to clean your box at least once a week, whether it be cardboard, plastic or glass for that matter. A clean box is a healthy and happy Orange free mind. God Bless

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,919 reviews • 122,494 films • 18,490 TV series