This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,696 reviews
122,387 films • 18,475 TV series

Next US President. (1938 views, 45 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(7y)

Who do you want has the next US President Clinton R Trump and why?
When i listen to Clinton on the Radio (Audio) she sounds like she is just lying and playing the same old tune, how many of her decisions would come from her " husband whispering " in one ear if she gets in hmmm
When it comes to Trump, he does sound genuine, wish he was are PM in the UK, he would have no trouble getting in Downing Street and then he could get rid of some of the bent PM,s and they friends and maybe put Britain (joke of a country) back on the map.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 There is nothing genuine about Trump.

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine A lot of people or brainwashed by fake hate news, who would you like in the White House?

admin
Report comment
(7y)

Let me guess.... <br> Putin? smiley

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Tell you this for free, i would pay a lot of money to see Putin beat the crap out of Cameron.smiley

+2

admin
Report comment
(7y)

I wouldn't vote for a woman anyway... <br> But Trump is a businessman, it's not good.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Y wouldn't u vote for a woman? R u saying any woman couldn't do a good job simply because she's female because that's what it sounds like you're saying

+7

God
Report comment
(7y)

So back too Putin then smiley

God
Report comment
(7y)

it's like the game would you rather, neither is worth a sh#@ smiley

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@Teeny💋 What?

master
Report comment
(7y)

TRUMP ALL THE WAY! HILLARY FOR PRISON 2016

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@fortunate1 Ye got a giggle out me there lol <br>

God
Report comment
(7y)

I'm definitely supporting Trump.

+6

God
Report comment
(7y)

You can get 4/1 on Trump winning with P/P, don't half seem high...

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 Good odds there to late now... <br>

senior guru
Report comment
(7y)

It's not a bad thing to give the establishment a black eye every now and then. <br> The looney left latte sipping thought police have talked amongst themselves long enough, throttling freedom of speech and thought along the way. The people have spoken, they would be foolish not to listen. <br> <br> To quote Johnathon Swift "It is the folly of too many to mistake the echo of a London coffee-house for the voice of the kingdom." -GC

+5

guru

I wouldn't want to live in america, regardless smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@PrinzessinHarlequin Don't like living in England even tho i'm a white British born and bred smiley smiley <br> <br> [SPOILER]

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@PrinzessinHarlequin America is amazing, Your def missing out on the finer thangz in life~ Itz ez to say and soundz good, but if you were actually here you wouldn't want to go back~ :)

+1

expert
Report comment
(7y)

Would not live anywhere else!! <br> Question: <br> Has anyone paid attention to the latest Wiki-Leaks about the Clintons? <br> Bill talks about the VooDoo Ceremonies in his book. <br> Those who protest probably haven't heard about this. <br> Thank God for TRUMP!!!!!!! <br>

+3

God
Report comment
(7y)

Will they ever leave him alone, maybe in his last year. <br> <br>

Report comment
(7y)

we missed out on ron paul, good job america............. they're all puppets, more was spent on nuclear armaments under obama than any president in history. coincidence? i think not.

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@eyecon Ron paul or gary johnson were our best choices!

Report comment
(5y)

@Blaze1 ultra-pothead dolt gary johnson ruined the LP.

Report comment
(7y)

good spot eyecon..Paul didnt make it for ONE reason. He was constitutional and believed in dropping all foriegn policy including Israels 4 BILLION/yr. AIPAC had a sh*t and as always the media 95% jewish owned responded in kind> He was not invited to the Nation jewish republican convention..and he said he cared less..ofcourse this remark makes him antisemetic lol. In 2008 they didnt even let him in on the televised debate..or what was it..2 minutes? Now Trump was samrt and joined in on the jew ass kissing so he at least was heard and got free airtime other than cable access. My hope is that Trump was doing just that kissing ass and lying and hope cuts off the teet to them..they live up to the slurs of parasites..anyone who has ever stood up to AIPAC had been smeared up and sideways

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@livetofall w,t,f So did you want Trump in are not?

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 well when he won I put on fbook "didnt get a grandslam but managed to B U N T the C LI N T !" We will just have to see what happens PurV

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@livetofall Like it...the C LI N T (S) smiley

+1

Report comment
(7y)

Well, I am not from the US but I would've chosen Trump as well. <br> <br> The reason is simple, Clinton has a bad and bloody history and seemed determined to start WW3, none of us need another full-scale war right now, the world is already messed up enough as it is. <br> <br> The US really need a president that can put a stop to all the foreign interventions and troublemaking, and also fix things with the Russians rather than mess things up more. A US president friendlier towards the Russians is EXACTLY what the whole world needs right now. Let's face it, the Russians are not at fault this time around, sure they're no saints either but their position is simple: If you and your homies camp out in front of my house and shout at me all the time, making a mess of the pavement in front of my house and mess up my neighbour's lawn, I am eventually going to come out and confront you - especially if your own house is on the other side of town. If you don't quit your troublemaking, things are bound to get ugly. ...
Read more

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@EmperorDragon Just love your post/comment, but their is two things that stood out. <br> 1)If you and your homies camp out LsmileyL. <br> 2)Either join me for a beer // F/uk that you do mean Vodka, yes.smileysmiley <br> By the way from the UK here.smiley

Report comment
(7y)

@EmperorDragon dont forget the C LI N Tons were bed buddies with China and last time we needed a loan Hellary came back wiht the money and no apparent collateral, she also was against naval spending..the ONLY thing protecting us from 6 billion screamin Chinamen. The executive branch has power of imminent domain so what did she promise them the US west of the rockies? they sure like our west coast. Take away out guns and surrender our Navy and there ya go. And Middle east wars/ Why are'nt any of ISRAELS boys giving their lives What is that 4 billion a year for if they are our "democracy" in the M.E. Tired of us losing good men because those spoiled hooknoses cant get along with anybody and we fight their wars

Report comment
(7y)

Whats really funny is that the DNC screwed Bernie..Clinton had more delegates but Bernie had the popular vote that they CANT STOP HAMMERING ABOUT smiley Heres the no brainer they were counting on the women vote...Hillary ran against Obama in 2008. USA is like 65% white 25% black. Obama only had one term as a Senator...and won. I dont remember any scandal then either

+1

God
Report comment
(7y)

So your for this guy...is views? <br> <br> <br>

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 I didnt say that, Im a nationalist, like Mr H that alot of bullsh*t stories have been made about and have been growing since the 1950s. I liked trump because the Republicans hated him too. My point was that Sanders would of standed a chance. I am anti international bankers gloabaism and immigration. Though I think the Muslims get blamed for crap their neigbors do..like removing the 10 commandments from public places..how many Muslim lawyers you know..in USA anyway???

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@livetofall Sorry for misunderstanding you but i'm from the UK and all i know is from the (media/news) radio www.bbc.co.uk/5live mostly, just wish we had a PM like Trump, if not the PM as Britain is a f/cked up mess that we thourght for in WWII and now we are giving our country away like free toffies at a sweet shop. <br> The politicians here don't give a crap has they do not suffer (gain more like) from it, they houses and lawns have a lot of security with them. <br> Sorry for the waffle, just one of those days :) <br> <br> <br> EDIT: On radio now they talking about kids being radicalised in Britain and joining ISISsmiley, just f/cked of with this crap and who isn't.

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 Im with you brother, just like to stay on this site and with the crybabies out there you need to watch what you say. You know who is responsible for all this noneuropean immigration to european countries right.??.dare we not say..in some countries you might serve time for mentioning them or their math that defies physics, census records and modern technology. <br> Id definitly enjoy a drink with you if I didnt quit 2 yrs ago.. I break out in coke and handcuffs :D <br>

+1

God
Report comment
(7y)

Found just before this post >>> <br>

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 <br> The only candidate with a brain, communication skills, common sense and no business interests or problem showing his taxes and ...we blew it. <br>

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Kanye West or Bernie Sanders

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@frhjve🦈 Kanye West, Bernie Sanders is an avowed Communist

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I dont care, we are doomed anyway. But chimpanzee would be my choice smiley

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Флеркен When chimpanzees go to war they eat their dead.

Report comment
(5y)

@saxon901 whoaaaaat smiley

Report comment
(5y)

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Or even Jordi El Niño Polla smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

What kind of a selection is that?? LOL Kinda like the film "Would You Rather".

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,696 reviews • 122,387 films • 18,475 TV series