This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,377 films • 18,475 TV series

Little Kids And There Silly Fights (2148 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

expert
Report comment
(12y)

Well this is starting to annoy me tht joker or kalacee i mostly suspect is thumbing down alot of peoples comments in threads (i fear wat might happen in the future) the only ppl who get a sht loads of thumbs up is joker and kalacee. (this may get a sht load of thumbs down by one of them) but why thumb down ppl? it just makes u seem more immature 4 ur age (i did a couple of thumbs up & down though) but if you hate getting thumbs down by these immature ppl don't comment O.o.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@That_One_Guy now people can push it (thumbs) million of times, we will fix it soon

+1

Report comment
(12y)

@That_One_Guy I have not been on this site for over a week, however, I can, just like every other member express my opinion, that being said I have better things to do than repeatedly hit a little thumbs up/down sign over and over. I read a comment and then respond which is what we are invited to do. Please stop bringing my name into all the drama. Stop using the Threads as a place to attack other members, most of us are here to have a positive experience not listen to all this bullsh*t ALL THE TIME!

admin
Report comment
(12y)

By the way new update of two movies is coming, you will be surprised.

+1

admin
Report comment
(12y)

And also we can monitor people who do this. And ban ;)

Moderator notice from REDfreckle... (12y)
+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@Dr.Evil yay cant wait :)

Report comment
(12y)

@Dr.Evil yup thumbs up and down is not really important the monitor thing is a must!lolbaned they ass if can put a shame user on the treads name them so i can trow some tomatos.lol kiding but goodyob guys imprubing site

Report comment
(12y)

Time will tell

+2

Report comment
(12y)

it doesnt really matter to me but I will say I agree with ????? they have a good point

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,377 films • 18,475 TV series