Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,810 reviews
122,428 films • 18,484 TV series

Closed captions (946 views, 2 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(8y)

Hello! I'm a little new to the streaming scene, although now that I've started I can't imagine what took me so long?. Anyways, my eight year old Goddaughter stays with me more weekends than not and there are numerous movies I'd love to snuggle up with her and watch. However she is hearing impaired and I'm wondering if there are links that include captions in English? And if so how do I tell they're included? And lastly if I wished to request a link to a movie in the future would I include that I the movie description box? Thanks in advance for any help! Have a fantastic day and thank everyone so much for the efforts it into providing this service????????????????????

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(8y)

@Achaushasmom Hello, <br> <br> Try as many links as you can and you will find what you need.

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil Dr. Evil, I understand that Two Movies is not storing the movies but is more of a clearing house of sorts, making available movies people wish to share. Might it be possible to have a closed captioning section. I have a dear friend who is deaf and I know she would love this site and so would her son. They are both in wheelchairs and homebound for the most part. It is difficult to share this site with her when there is no captioning.Perhaps you could come up with some research those sites that contain captioning and charge a low fee for access to said sites.Thank you for the effort in providing this service! I would hope it could be possible to open this marvelous world to the deaf as well. My girlfriend can lip read, but the movies often do not show faces talking or talking off set with actors and scripts. You understand how frustrating it is to want to share this with her and be unable to, for her frustration at not being able to find closed captioning. ...
Read more

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,810 reviews • 122,428 films • 18,484 TV series