This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,756 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

[LIVE] Coronavirus Pandemic: Real Time Counter, World Map, News. (1281 views, 36 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)

Started streaming on Jan 30, 2020

Novel coronavirus Live Streaming: Breaking news, world Map and live counter on confirmed cases, recovered cases(COVID-19).

+10

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Yeah Roylab Stats is to best one on YouTube.
Been following his live streams since January 28th, when there were only around 6000 confirmed cases and 130 fatalities.
With maybe 1000 people watching and commenting in live chat.
Today there are between 40.000 and 50.000 viewers.
The stream is growing and evolving just like the virus is.

Stay safe and #StayTheFuckHome

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@LiliLawless I've noticed the amount of subscribers as gone up by about 10,000+ a day over the last few days and there is nearly 75,000 watching it now (that is a lot).

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

what an obscene abomination of technology and social media. if it's that bloody important, why is there a f**king orchestral soundtrack accompanying that doomsday counter? more people are becoming more infected by the viral nature of this media circus than any actual contagion.

sure, #staythefυckhome, but you should also #staythefυckoffline and quit feeding this story.

expert
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

I think it's good to see the live stats, it will help educate the ignorant. I wish there was more info, like the average age/ percentage of those that failed to recover. It really puts it into perspective. By my calculations, .00125% of the population has been infected and the rate of transmissions seems to be stabilizing.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@starscream66 www.worldometers.info/coronaviru...

You will find lots of info on that site.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Me and my family are staying home until it's over .We hope that everyone stay safe and if you have to go out make sure to wash you hands and not to touch your face ,once your in town .I wish everyone the best and please stay at home if you can .

+1

guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Quit living in fear, dreading what tommorow may bring. Holding your breath waiting for the CDC or the Medical Industrial Complex for a solution; will just get you dead. Take back control of your life and your country, with accurate knowledge. You can start today with 6600 mg of Cod Liver Oil gel caps (2200 mg 3x a day, or 1 tsp 3x a day Abundant with Vitamins A,D, and E. Essential oils and fatty acids ) 3000mg Vitamin C (1000mg 3x a day) or Get a good one-a-day Multi Vitamin. Forget the hunt for toilet paper , It's all gone for a while...just get a dozen soft face cloths and a couple small buckets to clean yourself up like mom used to do you when you were a baby. Get what you really need to enhance your life. Accurate knowledge , real food, and Food based supplements that will give your body an edge.
null

Read more

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Coronavirus Update: Dr Paul Cottrell: "Prepare NOW for 18 Months!"

Dr Paul Cottrell is a researcher in chaos theory and has interests in modeling financial markets. Some have considered him a polymath of sorts. Born in Detroit, Michigan he has extensive professional experience in engineering and design. After retiring from automotive engineering he pursued interests in corporate finance involving the publishing, retail, and non-profit industries. He currently is a proprietary trader specializing in currency and energy markets.

In addition to modeling financial markets, his research interests are in developmental economics, behavioral finance, complexity science, energy industry, risk management, and the uses of artificial intelligence in trading financial markets. He has been awarded a Ph.D. specializing in finance from Walden University. He has also earned a M.B.A. and B.S. from Wayne State University. Engineering certificates from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.) have also been awarded to him. Dr. Cottrell is currently at Harvard University as an ALM candidate specializing in Biology and has completed the Pre-Medical program at Fordham University.

Read more

God
Report comment
(4y)

Don't Panic The Warehouse's Are Full.

All main suppliers bought way to much stuff to cope with brexit but the government wont tell you this because it means brexit has helped us out in this crisis.

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Stop panic buying! You’re killing the elderly! Wise words from Andy Saxon.

Total agree with everything he said. smiley smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

New live stream.

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

New Live Stream.

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

What Doctors Are Learning From Autopsy Findings of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Patients.

Once the SARS-CoV-2 virus is deeply embedded in the body, it begins to cause more severe disease. This is where the direct attack on other organs that have ACE2 receptors can occur, including heart muscle, kidneys, blood vessels, liver, and the brain. Early findings, including those from multiple autopsy and biopsy reports, show that viral particles can be found not only in the nasal passages and throat, but also in tears, stool, kidneys, liver, pancreas, and heart. One case report found evidence of viral particles in the CSF, meaning the fluid around the brain. That patient had meningitis.

So the virus is sometimes going to all these different organs by means of attaching to the ACE2 receptors that are there, but that’s not even the whole story.

Because in some cases, by the time the body’s immune system figures out the body are being invaded, it's like unleashing the military to stomp out the virus, and in that process, there’s a ton of collateral damage. This is what we refer to as the cytokine storm. When the virus gets into the alveolar cells, meaning the tiny little air sacs within the lungs, it makes a ton of copies of itself and goes onto invading more cells. The alveoli’s next-door neighbor is guessed who, yeah, the tiniest blood vessels in our body, capillaries. And the lining of those capillaries is called the endothelium, which also has ACE2 receptors. And once the virus invades the capillaries. It means that it serves as the trigger for the onslaught of inflammation AND clotting. And Early autopsy results are also showing widely scattered clots in multiple organs. In one study from the Netherlands, 1/3rd of hospitalized with COVID-19 got clots despite already being on prophylactic doses of blood thinners. So not only are you getting the inflammation with the cytokine storm, but you’re also forming blood clots, that can travel to other parts of the body, and cause major blockages, effectively damaging those organs.

Read more

+2

master
Report comment
(3y)

'' Take back control of your life and your country, with accurate knowledge. + You can start today with 6600 mg of Cod Liver Oil...''

smiley AVOID DYING WITH GUMMY BEARS AND FISH OIL? smiley
smiley YOU'VE ANNOUNCED THIS, AND YET THE PANDEMIC PERSISTS?
HAVE YOU TOLD CDC/WHO THAT FLINTSTONE VITAMINS CURE CORONA?
There's probably a Novel Peace Prize in it for you. smiley Get it: 'NOVEL' Peace Prize smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(3y)

What Is the Medical Impact of the Lockdown?

👆 Huge. Will Witt speaks to Dr. Simone Gold about how the lockdown will likely end up far deadlier than the actual virus. Don't miss this.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

+3

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@Bread&Circuses That would suggest that COVID-19 has already left. And with 100.000 dead and rising in the US alone, I would be more concerned in making it to the next winter....

+2

Report comment
(3y)
+2

Report comment
(3y)

@Bread&Circuses Her math is way off. 0.2% chance of death without counting how many people she will infect until she hits her 0.2%.

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@JudgeDredd 100k / 330 million.

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@Bread&Circuses 100k / 330 million.....up to now!!!

Shall I remind you that we have no treatment yet and that the virus hasnt shown any signs of slowing down in the US?

When the second wave hits everybody else, you guys will still be on your first one.

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@Bread&Circuses Hold on, she is correct.
'Give ME liberty etc'; the death rate for under-25s is about 0.02%, rising with age to about 25% for over-70's.
So she is a typical entitled snowflake thinking only of herself.

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@Buttless 100k / 330 million.

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@Bread&Circuses I'm quoting mortality rates for people infected with Covid-19, from countries with reliable data.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

It would seem that some people are quite happy with the 100,000 dead number.

Maybe they are in the insurance business. Maybe they haven't been affected yet.

Let's compare the results of this incompetence with some other recent American conflicts ...

Maybe a COVID19 Memorial Day would be enough?

Or maybe preventing people from dying would be a bit better?

But in any language - 100,000 coffins are a helluva lot of coffins.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@..box.. i doubt that many elderly were taking up arms or committing themselves to anything else that might put their own lives at risk.

fyi you better post source when you put random garbage like that up because it looks like a meme anyone can just slap together.

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@uunboundd Apologies for not sourcing, but as it was not updated, I altered the number to reflect the latest death figures.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)

data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-CO...

screenshots muck up the page as there is limited bandwidth, you'll read it yourselves if you really cared to know.

spoiler, the majority of dead attributed to virus already had one foot in their graves.

age 50+ - it sucks to be you but life goes on and maintaining the economy and sovereignty of our nations are more important than ever.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@uunboundd "age 50+ - it sucks to be you but life goes on and maintaining the economy and sovereignty of our nations are more important than ever."

Are you serious? The population over 50 years of age in the US is 115.58 million!!!!!!

www.statista.com/statistics/2414...

You are suggesting to sacrifice a third of the population for the economy!!!!!!

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@uunboundd see below

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@uunboundd GhyaaaLee... never have I wished anyone licked doorknobs more than you and your kind!!
Yum YUM!!! smiley

@uunboundd "age 50+ - it sucks to be you but life goes on and maintaining the economy and sovereignty of our nations are more important than ever." SLURP

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@uunboundd "sucks to be you" - and they just keep coming to verify their status smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

So interesting information about the "one foot in the grave" gang ...

SOURCE: www.aarp.org/politics-society/ad...

Further reading ...

SOURCE: www.aarp.org/content/dam/aarp/ho...

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,756 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series