🇺🇦 Russian warship, go fuck yourself! 🇺🇦
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

346,790 users • 185,416 reviews
114,032 films • 16,955 TV series

Incredibly Disturbing Details: Police Response To Texas Shooting (116 views, 6 replies)

guru
Report comment
(1mo)

Release The Body Cam Footage

The Enablers Cowardice Makes This An Inside Job.
They did the same thing with Columbine. Repulsed to my core. truthpress.news/news/new-details...

+2

senior guru

WTF. This is awful - and terrifying to think that the very people who could have saved them stood back and let it happen.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1mo)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ Abettors and enablers who are just following orders are accessories to the crime in the eyes of the law and all that is right. It's beyond the pale.

Report comment
(1mo)
(edited)

@Tamperer71 I don't advocate for guns, the opposite in fact. I am in the UK, and I am glad our police don't carry them as standard for many reasons, but in cases like this - well justified to do so.

I assume, as this was USA that every single one of those cops on the scene had a gun.
One well placed bullet was all it would've taken to end this. And instead they backed off.

ANY decent human being would've tried to stop it - armed or not - but not police it seems. Wait for orders? WTF. I am just dumbfounded. I shared this on my FB and everyone that has read it feel the same.
ALL of those cops need to be sacked. And charged with whatever is fitting. Because they failed to do their duty. And it cost lives.

+1

skilled
Report comment
(1mo)

Is this really true ??? or hear say ???

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1mo)

@MrDeath Timeline is explicated in The NY Post. 80 minutes from the time he crashed the p/u truck in the ditch and shot at Church goers in the church parking lot--1 hour and 20 minutes until he was taken out... HE DIDN'T BARRICADE HIMSLF IN UNTIL 1/2 WAY THROUGH tHe MASSACRE AS POLICE STOOD BY wRaNGLING Distraught PARENTS. dESPICABLE. sorry CAPS

+1

Report comment
(1mo)

@Tamperer71 read a new timeline today, much more informed

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 346,790 users who love movies and TV shows!

185,416 reviews • 114,032 films • 16,955 TV series