This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,723 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

If You Still Use Windows 7 (881 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)

So from what he as said, if you have a Windows 7 licence, you can upgrade free to Windows 10!

+10

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

I still use XP smiley

+8

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Bernie Madoff used Win 3.1 for his ponzi scheme, because it is not exposed to tracking through updates.

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

I use a slide-rule to balance the checkbook. Been overdrawn a few years, but getting close I think. smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) Have you tried an abacus?

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@victorfb I don't know much about sea birds... but, I'll try anything after fiddling with this stupid stick. smiley smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

I found out you can't believe everything on youtube . I also see people's eyes looking away and that's a sure way to tell if some one not telling the truth .I see that guy in the video do that , so I not listening to a word of it .PV thanks for sharing ! I use WIN 7 and WIN 10 is a pain in the butt ,I'll never go to WIN 10 !

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@gregsohappy I agree absolutely. However, I chickened out and switched, I am (kinda) getting used to bl^^dy W10. I had W7 pro so now I have W10 Pro too, it is slightly better than it was at first (in 2017/18) but still a pain... I believe the main reason they did that is because NOBODY really wanted W10 and they try to "stuff it up" to customers to obviously get $. W10 I think, is good for the ITs of big companies ?
Edit: BTW I did as the guy suggests and it worked, I have a License for W7 so I could get W10 free. Yippeee, I'm so lucky smiley !! smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

Windows 10 should call home :)
Windows 7 is Best OS ever ^^

+4

expert
Report comment
(4y)

One word - Linux.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Yeah, I'm also still using Windows 7 on a laptop I dropped a handful of times. I completely broke one of the hinges off while the other is still hanging on. The wire going to the screen was exposed the last time I dropped it on a visit to my son & grandson. The rest of my visit the monitor stopped working so I plugged it into a monitor my son had. When I got back home the laptop screen magically started working again & haven't had anymore issues with it since. Over a decade ago I was diagnosed as being terminally technically stupid & believe that Kaspersky has kept my dumb non-digital a** out of any additional troubles! I started shopping around to buy a new laptop a few months ago but my heart's just not into it, I feel like I'm "cheating" on Josephine, my current old & decrepit pc. Just not ready to say goodbye to the old girl yet!

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,723 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series