This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,385 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Cloudflare banned me! (1380 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Please note this rant is for Cloudflare only! And has nothing to do with this site or the people using it or it's owner.

In the future, if a massive number of webmasters decide to use Cloudflare all over the world, Cloudflare could become a single point of access on the internet.
It can turn into "big brother". All ready did so I say.

I know I said that I would never start a post here again, but :) Cloudflare has banned my IP address on the World Wide Web! I did warn you that they are more than just a DDOS protection service, but somebody called me paranoid!

No names, as I like this person.:) But if they have the power to ban me
off the internet using my cellphone? So they have great power "Ray ID: ****
has banned this IP address", but I have over 500+ so good luck!

But they didn't ban me on TM her using the same IP address thats what I always use for this account on this site. And on my Iphones,Ipad and a Windows PC.
Read more

+8

Hide 1 reply...

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Last post about this, promise <br> <br> Cloudflare can hurt your website SEO,block your website,slow down your website,make your website inaccessible,and what I dislike most about these very high tech people they can Monitor all your visitors & gather information about them. <br> <br> Thank you for freedom of speech on this site, as where I live I am not allowed to speak in English outside of my home! My rant is over, thank you TM!:) late for work!

+4

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@.’ Also any browser can do that, and your ISP and your VPN provider, everybody can. So what? Even we know your IP and your browser, your email. smiley smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil disliked~

Report comment
(5y)

@Blaze1 This doesn't change the truth lol

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Liked! lol

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Hello, As for my ISP they do not know what I am doing at all! <br> But they do know I download on average 450GB-1000GB <br> a month or more, but they don't know where I am downloading from. <br> <br> <br> As for my VPN they are not part of the 14 spying eyes countries. <br> So they would never rat me out! And been with them for years! <br> <br> As for you Dr. Evil no kidding :) As I gave you that info :) <br> but I don't trust you know who? :) <br> <br> As for my browser it knows nothing real about me as I <br> blocked any back doors and plugin's if you know how you can stop them from spying on you.If you know computer coding, dll injection <br> and some stuff I rather not say here it's not that hard.If you know how. <br> <br> Also I am a image copy only, so what you think you or know is not real, Also help on the top security website in the world helping people out as I like to help people with computer problems. <br> <br> As for Cloudflare in short they know everything very high tech people <br> and with highly advanced scanning technologies so they know, but I don't like that <br> they took over most or all of the internet! Try and block their range of IP's all <br> of them! In a range of A-B, but if your firewall can't or you don't know how <br> you can't attempt this, but you can with Ublock if you know how and see for yourself. ...
Read more

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@.’ liked!

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,385 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series