This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,379 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Crocovid error 1020 cut me off (344 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(1y)

Been using this site for years all of a sudden when I go to the crocovid links I get error 1020 access denied to crocovid from Cloudflare. Crocovid apparently runs on Cloudflare. I have been researching why this is happening and some people say it’s the vpn, I don’t use one. Some say it’s the countries laws changing but my friends can still use it and when I use a different device on the same wifi it works if I use my main device on any wifi anywhere it gives me error 1020 and says my device ip is blocked. Was wondering why and can you guys please fix this? Can’t afford new device and can’t use this site anymore would love it if I could again???

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

For starters you could increase your points to over 100 (Simply by rating films, for example). Then you'll have access to THIS button. And you can bypass crocovid.

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

You're not on your own - There are lots of reports of Cloudflare being tetchy recently.

Here are a few things you can try - www.makeuseof.com/cloudflare-err...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alternatively, you can do as CitizenD has suggested and earn a few more points to access the regular link directory. Points can be earned in several ways, including leaving reviews, ratings, and forum posts. You only need about 20 points. Leave one 3-4 sentence review and you're in the gang.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Did you get it to work using DF's advice? I had a similar problem and it turned out a range of IPs was black listed, so I had to get a new modem/router to get assigned a new IP.

Report comment
(1y)

Nada working yet let me know can’t afford a new device

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Bhastengaaaden I'm with citizenD on this---I don't see why you even bother with crocovid.

You only need 100 points for a button for MUCH better links to shows to start appearing ---and you've already got 86 points.

Just write one review and that magic button will start showing up for you too (it will be right above the crocovid button).

You'll wish you didn't do it a lot sooner!

+3

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,379 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series