This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,649 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

How to Put Your Autoimmune Disease In Remission (1104 views, 104 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(1y)

0:00 Introduction: Put your autoimmune disease in remission naturally
0:19 Understanding autoimmune diseases
3:10 EBV explained
3:56 What causes an autoimmune disease?
6:32 How to put your autoimmune disease in remission
12:32 Check out my video on zinc!

Today I’m going to cover something natural you can try to help put your autoimmune disease in remission.

Recent research has found a huge link between EBV (Epstein-Barr virus) and many autoimmune disorders. 90% of the population has had EBV.

EBV has the ability to infect certain immune cells, reprogram them, and alter their function. EBV makes a protein that can bind and control your genes, triggering an autoimmune disorder if the right environment occurs.

The environment is related to your epigenetics. Whether or not a person will develop an autoimmune disease will depend on how strong the person’s immune system is and how great their external stress is.
Read more

God
Report comment
(1y)

"PMG by Standard Process Inc"*
I've read a little about this, but can't find much data are comments on it! As anyone here used any of there products, how long did you take it, did it work any? smiley

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

'Dr. Eric Berg – Scammer Defrauding Thousands'
www.gripeo.com/dr-eric-berg/
oh you picked a good fraud this time! He's not a real doctor its sci'ntology.

+3

Hide 16 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless He's a chiropractor who also denies that Cholesterol is real, he has been fined for practices outside of the scope of his licensing, as well as plagiarising, among an ever-growing list of questionable practices.

He also claims that he has "no confidence in scientists who depend on observational research for facts".

Ironically, the other YouTube Dr. Pradip Jamnadas (below) is in fact a Cardiologist (the other letters after his name are only indications of the same MD).

The irony of placing advise from a chiropractor (using a fictitious MD) who is also a cholesterol denier, with an actual Cardiologist are immense.

smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak I found that with one search but it was info overload so kept it simple.
He's a dangerous fraud.
I'm just amazed by the crims, fakes and frauds PV follows.

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless I was moreso addressing the irony of CanyonD posting fasting advise from a cardiologist, thus linking the two together in support of one another.

It's particularly absurd supporting one fraud who says cholesterol is a myth, with an actual MD cardiologist who would be in direct opposition of that hugely irresponsible claim.

It seems that they don't understand what they're posting with any real comprehension.

smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak A broken clock is correct twice a day. Your observations and judgements are about as valuable as a slow driver in the passing lane. Once in a while it works when there is a speed trap ahead. Most of the time... Just an everyday nuisance to be passed up. But I do like your avatar.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CanyonD Yet you didn't pass it up. You stopped.

You proved my point about lack of comprehension.

Try again with a better analogy that you actually adhere to.

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak smiley You were too busy looking in the mirror to notice. And yeah.. you are still UGLY! smiley

Moderator notice from JudgeDredd (1y)

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CanyonD Well, that's just sad for you to stoop that low.

You've lost ALL credibility with that childish tantrum.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak What? No Bouncing Potato Farts Gif in reply today? So you are going to act all grown up now... Alright Then!

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless I'm quite flabbergasted that you of all people would discount anything. I thought you were beyond this.
🙄

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope Wow, its a long time since I flabbergasted anyone!
I object to junk medical advice anywhere, I don't know what drives people to repost misinformation.
This site is about entertainment, let's keep it that way.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Maybe it is?
Countless of times you've shown your junk!

+1

Report comment
(1y)
+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope Wanna see my junk??

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless smiley good'un

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope If you didn't notice I was picking on you.. I replied to myself once again...

+1

Report comment
(1y)

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Good lord. Please, anyone with a primary Auto Immune disease, don't watch this. This fraudster is recommending things for those who have had LONG term herpes. That's a secondary, at best, and the effects of herpes long term on the body are not in fact auto immune disease (primary) which is genetic.

smiley smiley smiley

+2

Hide 13 replies...

@DontSpeak Thanks for the warning as I was diagnosed with one a few years ago. I'm finally getting treated with something that works. However it is very hard on my system and would love to have a natural solution. smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I'm so sorry. Maybe they need to adjust it?

+1

@DontSpeak It's an injection dear and can't be it's all or nothing with this medication. Unfortunately. However many of similar drugs before it are much worse so I really should complain. It's also cost 10,000 k a month. So glad for insurance

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Wow, that's something else! I agree with what Buttless wrote. I'll send you a PM in some things that work for me in terms of diet and such.

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 No one here wants to give you wrong advise or harm you in any way. Although there are those who will insist that is the motive.

PureVodka's intention is pure and all he is trying to do is get alternative methods like natural solutions a little lime light because not everyone can navigate the internet and find these alternative solutions. It won't do you any harm to watch it. Then you can decide for yourself whether or not you wish to pursue it further and even talk to a health practitioner that you trust to get more information. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Only just seen this. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Maybe just watch the vid yourself, no matter what i post these days someone is always finding some fault with it, he has 8.53M subscribers for a reason.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I hope your treatment is successful. Certainly healthy food options help, but avoid anything like this post.
Sci'ntology is an evil cult, nothing good ever came from it.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Who wrote this for you, tell your friends to leave me and others alone...THERE GOING TO GET SOMEONE HURT... And stop deceiving people to get at me.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 The irony of this is that now all of a sudden, you acknowledge the factor of public endangerment resulting from medical disinformation. But somehow it doesnt apply to you, Just everyone else.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd PV posts vids. I don't think I ever saw once that "he or she" acknowledged that anything actually works?
Y'all do need your own space! Now that @anyboob is defunct.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope I also don't see a reason for you to respond in your "gear" where is MegaDood?
I mean unless you are prowling and looking for a reason to put someone in dosjail.

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope The truth is actually stranger than fiction. As it turns out, switching profiles seems to activate security countermeasures and more often than not I get blocked out of the site smiley

Hence my presence with the gear

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)

This forum is not a medical anyfukingthing. smiley However, I have a recipe for drinking lava if anyone needs it? Trust me some of y... smiley nevermind.

+4

guru
Report comment
(1y)

Fasting for Survival. A lecture on the health benefits of fasting by Dr Pradip Jamnadas MD
Dr. Jamnadas details the rationale behind dietary restriction and fasting.
I never believed that fasting was a good practice, with exceptions. After listening to this lecture, and the follow up lectures Br Dr Jamandas, and Dr. Berg I decided to try fasting as reccomended.I just started this as a regular practice, and I can notice the benefits already. Not just weight loss, but a higher energy level, better vision,and better digestion.

Pradip Jamnadas, MD, MBBS, FACC, FSCAI, FCCP, FACP
The founder and chairman of The Galen Foundation is a medical graduate of the University College of London, England with post-graduate training at Yale University in Cardiology. He has a successful specialty practice in Orlando, Florida since 1990 and performs interventional procedures and is a consultant cardiologist with a large diversified inpatient and outpatient practice. ...
Read more

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD After watching (only skipped the odd bit...you do get dragged into it) it, i realized someone had posted the time stamps in chat. Thanks for sharing. smiley

00:00 introduction to fasting
02:09 the myth about fasting makes you feel tired
04:37 Why did we stop listening to the body about when should we eat?
06:03 Going back to the history of humankind and the genetic adaptation to different diets.
12:00 metabolism, how does the body utilize carbohydrates, proteins and fats for energy?
19:04 the importance of insulin
23:20 the body has adapted to fasting
25:32 fasting and Growth Hormone
27:53 Autophagy
31:49 Stem cells in bone marrow get activated when they are in fasting state.
35:10 fasting is shown to be benefit patients with cancer
37:55 fasting could help fight autoimmune conditions
41:08 Drink a lot of water and add some salt and Magnesium when fasting
42:38 Hunger comes and goes, and it is due to ghrelin
Read more

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CanyonD I've put a message up on my wall to do with one of Dr Bergs latest vids, and i would like your views (are from any other member, but no trolling,spamming,defaming,attacking me etc) on what he is talking about, have you used it etc?

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 I couldn't watch the vid, but IMO I wouldn't do it. Dr Paulings therapy and maintenance protocol is much safer and beneficial.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD I have replied to your message on my wall. By the way, have you ever done a 2-3 fast? smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Not yet. So far a lot of consecutive 1 meal a day for several days. And about 5 36-48 hour fasting periods. Im doing a lot of heavy building work on the home , so I need the protein to keep up the energy, and restore the flesh. Im working the practice into my routine step by step.

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Oh gyahleee the begging?
Ok okay, I tried. smiley I Really Tried:

Yessir I have changed my position on conspiracy medicine.
‘’They’re not telling us’’ that lava cures dang near everything.

So I strongly encourage push back... DRINK THE LAVA smiley

+4

guru
Report comment
(1y)

Everyone is entitled to do their very own research.
No one is entitled to judge others beliefs and then some...
Even on dos I see the very same individuals gathering a posse to make another feel like chit.
This shouldn't be tolerated. JD this comment is specifically for you!

+1

Hide 22 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope Opinion/Research: If someone is feeling like CHIT 'they' should probably see an ACTUAL doctor in a HURRY.

*Hope you feel better from your terrible case of chit, srsly. smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope Thanks.. my anus is just dandy smiley smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope Do their own research? Are you kidding me? Since when do YouTube videos constitute professional qualifications and substitute professional medical advice? If you get pains in your heart, will you entrust your life to a YouTube video or to a cardiologist?

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd They never have. But each and everyone of us is allowed to post videos? No one has to acknowledge any of them. Not 1 of youz has to haze PV for doing so.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope Some people might even be hesitant to respond.
Get your Mega "gear" on please

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope Everybody is allowed to post whatever they want (except politics). But when presenting something which has a high degree of unreliability on its veracity, its better to avoid presenting it as the sole truth at the expense of the truth. Such actions are bound to create reactions. Now, it is on account of these reactions that the Doc insists that these threads remain. According to him, they are of entertainment value and that's their only value to the site.

A few months ago someone posted a video where it was claimed that 94% of those who have been vaccinated have died (!!!!!!). I mean how would you react to such a preposterous allegation? Nod your head, smile and let it be? Its one thing presenting a conspiracy theory for the fun of it and entirely another presenting reality as a conspiracy. It gets even worse when you refer to the ones bound to reality as sheeple, as mindless and incapable of thinking for themselves. Personally that infuriates me to no end. Having some idiot who most probably didnt even finish high school, tell me that I lack critical thinking because I reject his idiotic beliefs which are solely based on the testimonies of other intellectually challenged idiots, who think that their "independent thinking" qualifies them to supersede knowledge experts who have dedicated their lives in the attainment of that very same knowledge they dispute and which they lack.
Read more

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd I didn't realize you were gonna write a paper essay!
Thank you darling.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope I'm quite certain you know that we both know I'm not gonna read all of that.. but when you're ready to make love again.. I'm here

+1

Report comment
(1y)

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd That isn't fair at all. I legitimately managed a health food store back in the 2000s.
A lot of people dig alternative methods.
That doesn't mean that you and I have the right to discount them. Or HAZE them with your posse or followers you have.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope Yeah I read a little of your essay..
PV isn't an idiot.
They are actually curious about other health methods.
He or she has been posting these questions and videos for longer maybe than you've been around?

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope and because he has been posting them longer than I have been around, it means that he is right?

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope I keep replying to myself smiley imagine that.. please read below thanks big blue head

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope Oh please. Is that really the same? Do I eat pork or fish? Is either of them gonna kill you?

Now, before you continue capitalizing the term "Haze", perhaps you should read the entirety of my reply, especially the part where I explain to you what hazing really is.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd I. Mean. What.?
You are way out of balance here.
I know that you didn't mean to impress me. Who are you trying to impress?
If you are gonna go back through the years. I never saw you once complain about anything as a matter of fact.
But since you've been a moderator you've broken the silence.
Now you happen to have an opinion about absolutely EVERYTHING.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope Eh??? Are you sure you remember who I was before my Mod gig? I wasnt assigned to the post on account of my silence. Quite the opposite in fact. I was one of the loudest defenders of logic and reality. The fact that I have legal credentials was the deciding factor in my suitability for the post. If anything, the Mod gig has silenced me significantly by comparison. Now I have an opinion only on matters that affect the site. There is no time for the rest. Do you see me commenting on the Anysubj threads here? The funny pics with captions? The games? The Mod gig has sucked out the fun from everything. And at least on Anysubj (the site), everybody had a clear idea where the limits were. And it was far more relaxing than this place. In here, you get people you have never spoken to before, claiming that you were biased on a decision you never took against them ( smiley smiley )

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd Is this your only reply? I saw several others.
Ya know I could care less about your mod'ism and all of the rest.
I just think that you should keep your gang/posse away.
There wasn't a problem here in dos up until... I bet you can guess how many weeks and days it's been.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope Well, if you couldnt care less of my opinion, why the hell should I care about yours? Furthermore, how exactly would you know if there was a problem here on 2M given the fact that you dont have access to the reports/complaints? Finally, the normal people, aka the ones that understand the 1+1=2 and not a conspiracy against the number 3, are not my posse/gang. If you feel you are not normal enough to include yourself into their ranks, that entirely on you and not me.

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd I shall consider it.
smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope One is the loneliest number. 2 is the saddest but it's better than # 1 smiley smiley

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Opinion?

Fact is not opinion.

Promoting a CHIROPRACTOR (who masquerades as a Medical Doctor) is clarifying to members that might not otherwise know, that this is not scientifically or medically proven, and that just because the post is allowed, it does not mean that this practise is endorsed in any way by DOSMovies.

It's not an opinion that this Chiroprator is not a Medical Doctor. Yet he represents himself as someone holding a medical degree/license.

It is not an opinion that he has been formally disciplined and fined for practicing outside the scope of his Chiropractic license.

It is not an opinion that he believes that cholesterol and diabetes are myths.

It is not an opinion that he has been fined for advising people unlawfully.

It is not an opinion that he is in fact part of the biggest cult in the world, Scientology.

+4

expert
Report comment
(1y)

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@dubub In fairness... might've felt like 'chit'?

guru
Report comment
(1y)

DRINK THE LAVA!

+1

Hide 20 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Haha nice alcohol for autoimmune disease remission??

ALCOHOL is a huge trigger for AI.

smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Never said it was for the treatment of AI. If Sunglasses can post a satirical page on DRINK THE LAVA, I can post a video on how to make one.

WOW! I don't believe my own eyes .You actually contributed a sentence that is relevant and beneficial to the forum. Its a start from the usual personal attacks, slander,and vandalism.
"ALCOHOL is a huge trigger for AI"
you wrote.
How so genius?

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD A tutorial drink making video is in no way satirical.

Especially when it's not a reply to the post you now refer to.

With regards to your remarks about me, I'm not the one with personal attacks.

"WOW! I don't believe my own eyes .You actually contributed a sentence that is relevant and beneficial...How so genius?"

Vandalism? Really?

smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak How so Genious? How does alchohol trigger a response in AI patients.
That would be a valuable contribution.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Are you really that unknowlegdable?

Alcohol exacerbates all illnesses.

DERP!!!

smiley smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak That's easy to say.. can you, or can't you...explain the why and how?
genius smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD "Genious"

Please: define.

smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Slander? Vandalism? smiley smiley

Slander is the act of defamation through the verbal medium and as such inapplicable in this case. Libel would be the correct term for it. As for vandalism....it presupposes damage or destruction of material property and thus entirely inapplicable for immaterial one.

smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd smiley Thanks for the correction counselor. Replace vandalism with malicious critisism and slander with
defamatory statement. Is that better?

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Actually no smiley A written defamatory statement is still libel even if you dont want to call it that. As for the malicious criticism....thats not even an offense under criminal or tort law. Not only its not illegal but malicious criticism is protected under the Freedom of Speech.

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd Malicious criticism is the best description for what I was trying to say. Libel? You could make it stick if I paid you enough.
As for Freedom of Speech...That right, is trampled on daily now, as if it doesn't exist. Unless you are in line with the approved social status quo. But that's a political discussion , not permitted. So I won't get into it.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Actually I couldnt make it stick no matter how much you paid me. For libel you need to prove actual damage to your reputation, being a direct result to the defamatory statement made. And the only way that courts measure actual damage is through direct or indirect economic repercussions. To give you an example, Johnny Depp was fired from the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, after Amber Heard published that Op Ed of hers in which she claimed she was a victim of domestic abuse. Can you claim the same or similar? I dont think so.

As for Freedom of Speech, I am afraid your definition is equal to unlimited free speech, which as a concept doesnt even exist. Freedom of Speech is exercised insofar as it doesnt encroach on other personal freedoms. I have said it a thousand times in the past. The only way you can exercise unlimited free speech is to take yourself into the desert, out of hearing distance to anyone, and speak to your heart's content.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd smiley Shouting in the desert..

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Little upvoters two how pathetic are you?

Moderator notice from JudgeDredd (1y)
+1

Report comment
(1y)
+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak I like it smiley And she is Beautiful. Too bad it's not you smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Too bad you can't have an actual exchange with out imagined slights and crass words to soothe your wounded sense of self importance.

PS - there's no likeness of me like an imagined insult by you.

Big kiss. smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Hey, I found his favorite drink. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Thank GOD that's not me if you find her attractive.

Dodged a bullet there. WHEW.

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak I kiss you back smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(1y)

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CanyonD There is no known cure for MS. She likes to hide things such as the fact that she received Chemo and she was actually never disabled. She was in the wheelchair (by personal choice) because she was extremely fatigued. She was able to walk and move.

She has conducted about 6 clinical trials, and she doesn’t like to post the direct results.

Recently she has changed her approach completely. She is now targeting the Wahls Protocol to help with fatigue ONLY.

She claims that through diet she "alleviated the symptoms", not that she healed her MS.

SIGNIFICANT is that she has SECONDARY MS as a result of another separate progressive neurological disorder. Secondary MS is known to have periods where it will remiss, only to return again, days, months, years later.

Pseudo-science and profiteering are not at all beneficial to people who suffer.

Diet changes are extremely important, but targeting the vulnerable with exaggerated and false claims and HIDING the fact that she received chemo immediately before she started all the claims, is called lying.
Read more

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak You are putting known facts about MS together with misapplied distortions from Reddit whiners.

Her Statement: terrywahls.com/about/about-terry...
"I am a clinical professor of medicine at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine in Iowa City, Iowa, U.S.A., where I teach internal medicine residents in their primary care clinics. I also do clinical research and have published over 60 peer-reviewed scientific abstracts, posters, and papers.

In addition to being a doctor, I am also a patient with a chronic, progressive disease. I was diagnosed with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis in 2000, around the time I began working at the university. By 2003 I had transitioned to secondary progressive multiple sclerosis. I underwent chemotherapy in an attempt to slow the disease and began using a tilt-recline wheelchair because of weakness in my back muscles.
Read more

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Nope.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak I was offered the job on a regional demolition crew handling explosives. I almost took it. I would have had some real fun there. Too bad the starting pay sucked. Maybe if I was living in Mommys basemnet like some people here, it could have worked. But no.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD That does sound like fun (the demolition part). Living in Mommy's basement actually sounds even more fun. Free lodging, free cable, good food, comfortable surroundings. Hmmm....maybe I should move back there smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD You know, words do have specific meaning. Its one thing to claim that you can "heal" MS and entirely another to "ease" the symptoms of MS. In the latter case MS still exists.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd The word "heal" on the YT video tag comes from the producer. Not the doctor. Though I can tell you from the past experience of waking up in agony-and paralysis caused by inflamation, that by using the integrated protocol she lays out in her books and videos, it put my own condition into remission. Allowing damaged tissue and nerves to heal. Keeping it there is as close to a cure as I'm going to get.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Then you should have started with that, your own personal experience in the subject matter. It makes the difference between night and day when it comes to bogus health claims made so frequently on this site.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Precisely.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Perhaps so. I'm just trying to post someone else's discovery.If I post the fact that I have not been sick enough to call out of work for the past 8 years, would you believe me? It is true.I Came close a few times because of eating at the Chinese buffet. But I held it,and went to work. I didn't make any videos of myself crawling on the floor in the morning because my lower half or a whole side was not responding. I never wanted anyone to see me like that. It freaked me out, and my girlfriend at the time when it first started happening. Sure, real testimonials can call attention to new and old solutions. The protocol works for me, I think, partially because I already had some useful knowledge of herbs and supplements that gave me some relief. As published in the book, there is a chart of supplements and affects. Putting it all together and dedicated adherence to the diet makes it work. ...
Read more

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)
+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,649 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series