About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,768 reviews
122,421 films • 18,482 TV series

Help needed💋 (799 views, 33 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(2y)

I'm trying to remember the name of a film that came out in last 10 years. This is what I remember

A couple are going to visit a friend of the(wife/girlfriend) the house is in middle of nowhere and there is snow. When they get there her friend isn't there but his lover is. The man cooks for them and talks them into doing some kind of hallucinogenic drug. When the wake all their stuff is gone, phones and keys included. The power goes off and that's all I can remember.

This is a horror/ thriller film. Please let me know if you know the title

Teeny💋💋💋

+2

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

I done a search over the paragraph "A couple are....included" and I went into that page :

ew.com/movies/18-best-cabin-wood...

Could Funny games (2007) be the film your searching ? Please check the page for similar films

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@Nasos No it's not either of those. It's more of a "b"movie not one that went to theaters. But I do appreciate you trying💋💋

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

What genre is it?

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Horror/ thriller 💋

Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 Please tell me you added that to the earlier post, later. lol

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Maybe it's here somewhere? It lists one movie and then below several similar ones.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0338095/

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 I hate it when you can't think of a movie title especially when they aren't big actors so you don't know whose in it either. I added more below to movie description. Ugggggghhh💋💋

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

I don't know if this will help but the friend they are going to see is a gay man. The guy that is at his home instead is another gay man who said he's his boyfriend but he's not he's killed her friend (the owner of the house)

+1

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 But none of them are related? Like step bros or something like that?

I'm not very good at this "guess the name of the movie" but, I am a enthusiastic player. I think it's fun. smiley

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 No just a couple and then the gay guy who killed her friend and is in dead guys house posing as his boyfriend💋💋

Report comment
(2y)

@Nasos I went through all those and unfortunately it wasn't on that list. This is driving me crazy. Thank you for not giving up💋💋💋

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 Forget it, it's only a film. Eat an ice cream

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@Nasos IIRC, our Teeny has been trying to find this movie for a long time now. I remember reading her search a few years back for this one, I think. That can drive a person crazy. lol

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Now that I know, I will keep in mind titles when I surf films and pass over Horror

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Nasos Found it and listed it below💋

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

I'm still searching. I do happen to know someone who is really good at remembering movie names and titles, along with the actors in them. He's kind of a savant, if you will. I just can't find his phone number at the moment and it's a cell so I don't know how to look it up.

+1

Hide 12 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Ahhhhhhhhh!💋💋💋

Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 dosmovies.com/film/Before_I_Go_t...
These are men posing?
Maybe it'll get you through til someone figures it out lol
Xoxo

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@CollideDuhScope Lol. Thank you💋💋💋

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 Good grief.. 404?
Stars Nicole Kidman.
She suffers from amnesia.
Before I sleep is the title.
What the Fork eh?

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@CollideDuhScope No it isn't that big of a budget film. More like a b rated found footage. 💋💋

Report comment
(2y)

@CollideDuhScope Wow, that didn't last long. lol

Yet they have a whole string of "beautiful women" posing on here through anysubj. everyday. smiley

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Sorry maybe you misunderstood my post?
Anyway sleep tight and sweetest of dreams zzz's

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 The men are posing to be legitimate for a woman that has amnesia.. cheesy enough but not a bad movie..
As far as @anyboob I'm done scratching my head over that mess!

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@CollideDuhScope @anyboob* I had to think then. smiley

+2

Report comment
(2y)
+2

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@CollideDuhScope Found it and listed it below! 💋

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@michael59 Found it and listed it below💋💋

God
Report comment
(2y)

Surely I'm not the only person that has seen this movie. I'm slowly going through my watched list and hoping I watched it since doc added that feature💋💋

God
Report comment
(2y)

I FOUND IT! It only took going through 36 pages of my watched Playlist where there are 1862 movies on there now!

For anyone interested here it is:
dosmovies.com/film/Making_Monste...

Thank you for all your help💋💋

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 I feel like we should all add some tags to this movie so it can be found again. "Teeny request" is that a tag?

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@fleafla It TOTALLY should be...lol💋💋

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,768 reviews • 122,421 films • 18,482 TV series