This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,720 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Need help finding movie (1375 views, 24 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Need help finding a movie, not a lot to go by, mid 80's to mid 90's made for tv comedy family <br> <br> a kid in an orphanage is adopted, <br> his friends escape to rescue him <br> <br> I remember one scene the kid jumping on the bed wearing a football helmet ends up busting through a wall into the next room where a teen is dressed like a kabuki samurai <br> <br> sorry like I said not a lot to go by <br> if I can get the movie name and possibly a link

top expert
Report comment
(5y)
+3

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Bad Manners aka Growing pains 1984 <br> <br> I think so possibly Ha found it on youtube.. yeah that's the one your a true hero

+3

master
Report comment
(5y)

Didn't want to make another movie thread, so ima hijack this one since you found yours, Raven. smiley <br> Popolo <br> www.imdb.com/title/tt4089612/?re... <br> <br> Was actually looking at the plant as I got some chilly peppers today and it was growing in the pot. Bonus!, And saw this movie in the search results. <br> Same Hawaiian name, it's a local movie and sounds interesting. Be awesome if someone could find it. I gave up after 5 google search pages tonight. Gonna try again tomorrow though.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Looks like the only place where it is on the web, is on amazon, there they say 2016 instead of 2015 like on imdb. Looks like paying or not watching at all.. <br> <br> www.amazon.com/Popolo-Quantae-Lo...

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@sergev01 That's what I was afraid of. Apparently if your Amazon Prime, its free? I'm not prime so idk.. That's what their FB posts said but that's old posts though.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Pretty sh*tty, if you ask me. Amazon is the only one who has it, and is only available to watch for people in the US, and only if you have a US creditcard. So either PAY, or find someone here who wants to PAY. (Asking other pirates might not work.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@sergev01 I have AP but don't use it I just wait until its uploaded here. <br> <br> I hate commercials, and the delay in displaying the stream so I use a down loader of some such I don't know how it works but I just down load what ever I want if its available some times rarely I am not able to but with a little waiting I get it anyway. for example Goliath was just updated season 2 and I was able to do both season 1 and season 2 so I don't care about having it I justify my downloads because I have those subscriptions and don't use them most of the time as my source to watch.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I have amazon... I'll see what we can do

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@IamBlue Have you been able to rip it from amazon? If you happen to be at it, and this thread is not getting to crowded with all sorts of request, I have one for you too. It is called Mrs Harris 2005, with our big nose actor in it. Just cant to seem to find it anywhere. Seems like they have it on amazon though. So if you please... Thank you!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@sergev01 Found Mrs Harris 2005 rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.ph... <br> <br> I tried the torrent is downloading find but its slow. I don't know if its English.

Report comment
(5y)

@J0k00 Tried every torrent out there. About 7 of them. The one you mentioned is the only one that is complete, but its in russian audio... :(

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

i am having issues ripping it from amazon non of my normal rip methods work 9 times out of ten i end up with a black screen with sound or nothing at all <br> <br> any i'm not going to pay youtube 5 times what amazon wants

expert
Report comment
(5y)

smiley smiley Have found a descent enough source for Mrs. Harris. Instead of Russian Audio, it has Russian subtitles. Shit quality, but something is better than nothing. There is always a way.. <br> <br> About that Popolo movie.... I just did a lot of trouble of letting amazon believe I am a resident of the united states, with a United states adress and united states phone number, and a united states credit card, with a united states bank account. <br> <br> Finally they let me in, (you would think they like to make money, they would make things easier for other people that not have all of the above.) Now I am able to watch the movie, but now I run into the same problem as RavenBleuFeather. No way of ripping a descend copy. smiley smiley

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

yeah sh*t has to be hard LOL <br> <br> i'm still waiting for Super Troopers 2 and better ad free copy of Deadpool 2 ans Infinity War <br> <br> did i mention how much i hate ads and a***oles that clip ads into movies???

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@IamBlue You are not the only one who hate ads. Ublock origin, addblock plus, and some other solutions keep out most of the sh*t online, but clipped into a movie... That is just wrong. Rather wait, than watch sh*t quality.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

no no some royal jerk-off has taken it onto himself to inset an ad 5-10 mins into the beginning and end of the videos as well as editing out parts of the movies.... i have a good add/popup blocker and vpn for internet

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

oh that's what stuff is i try to ignore it if I can't I delete it and look for a better copy. <br>

expert
Report comment
(5y)

I thank if I was a younger man that stuff would bug me too, but at 60 I don't care any more.

Report comment
(5y)

Can someone please find/upload the pixar movie "UP' .. I download movies and put them on my laptop for my 1year old daughter and I cant find "UP" on any sites😫

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@MissBitch143 I found it for you by using the #'s from it's IMDB page UP (2009) can be watched here dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Up_2009/?ref=2.... or downloaded via openload links, enjoy and happy viewing to you and yours xx :)

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Yes!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@MissBitch143 anytime ;) you're most welcome :)

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

UP? ok on it

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,720 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series