This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,755 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

Dear users! You can help us!  (111852 views, 231 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(10y)

Hello to all TwoMovies community! smiley <br> <br> If you like this site, please help us getting more new users to our community. Press Like buttons on movie pages, post links to our movies on your blogs or facebook pages, write useful comments to films. All this can help. Thanks so much for being with us! smiley <br> <br> <br> P.S. 2015 UPDATE. We've got over 100,000 registered users. Let's party? smiley <br> P.S. 2016 UPDATE. We've got over 150,000 registered users!

+557

Hide 86 replies...
Report comment
(10y)

@Dr.Evil This site is precious, thank You TwomMovies for being here for all of us, it's much appreciated ,pressing I LIKE and will help us to GROW!!!

+222

Report comment
(8y)

@danielle666 Thumbs up :)

+68

Report comment
(7y)

@danielle666 Thanks you for providing great movie website to watch free movies. Thanks to Dr, Evil and all moderators to keep websites going. Thumbs up for you guys.

+32

Report comment
(7y)

@danielle666 Absoblimminglutely! :-)

+12

Report comment
(7y)

@OceanPearl I hope that means GOOD!!!, PEACE.

+8

Report comment
(7y)

@Queen1962 @ Queen1962: It means....Absolutely! Most definitely! <br> or... <br> Indeed, agree whole-heartedly....Yes. :-)

+10

Report comment
(7y)

@OceanPearl I just signed up, its an add on for kodi

+6

Report comment
(7y)

@danielle666 thumb up

+4

Report comment
(10y)

@Dr.Evil twomovies is muy~ calienta~ (spanish me trying to spell it out) lol but yea give it thumbs up! all the movies u would ever wanna see :D

+85

Report comment
(10y)

@thesemovies77 yeah I agree twomovies is very hot and youre Spanish writing is good.

+57

Report comment
(8y)

@thesemovies77 muy caliente yes

+23

Report comment
(7y)

@thesemovies77 caliente

+17

Report comment
(7y)

@thesemovies77 i am friendship for you

+7

Report comment
(10y)

@Dr.Evil not of the links work for me.. each thing wants something downloaded. your site used to be good but not any more ....almost as bad as movies2000 or stagevu;;;you sold out to spammers...

+5

Report comment
(10y)

@daveinfla2002 You should download AdBlock Plus, this should eliminate your problems.

+60

Report comment
(10y)

@bozman5000 thanks, will try it...

+22

Report comment
(7y)

@daveinfla2002 Ghostery helps too

+5

Report comment
(9y)

@bozman5000 How are you going to make money with people using AdBlock, and what about the host owners who pay huge money for bandwidth and storage? <br> <br>

+13

Report comment
(8y)

@peter If you feel bad, maybe you should stick with the theaters. Lets not cheat the actors out of their millions either. Two movies doesn't have ads just the video hosting sites and they have way to many.

+22

Report comment
(7y)

@daveinfla2002 the fact is that most sites like this will show these pop-ups and ask you to download something you don't need. the only trick is to close those pages and click play again. often you have to do this 3 times b4 you can play the movie

+6

Report comment
(7y)

@daveinfla2002 Hi I have joined yesterday and I want to download Best in show and it keeps saying before you can download you need to join I am a member so why can't I download please help thanks <br> Jean

+8

Report comment
(10y)

@Dr.Evil I will try

+9

Report comment
(10y)

@Dr.Evil Only found this site yesterday and it's great..

+24

Report comment
(10y)

@Dr.Evil excellent site big "hatlo' to <br> all involved please keep up good work

+20

Report comment
(10y)

@bobpeg It is a great site

+29

Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil Ok!

+15

Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil I would like to join the site I don't have a Face book..

+13

Report comment
(9y)

@carlamanuel You don't need Facebook to join the site.

+15

Report comment
la
(9y)

@Dr.Evil its the people who supply the networks were all on like virgin media.talk talk. and others who want us to pay for their movies .their blocking the sites ,.upto now virgin av blocked a good few,.so if alot ov users go missing ,.in contracts with them whos blocked your site ,.always have told pals etc bout youse

+12

Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil I bean to so many sites bot this one break the barrier of all of them,easy to go true all movies with only 2 gigabyte of internet Dr Evil your site is no.1 I liked,thanks

+11

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil This site is BS and does not work on y Android device on my TV. I'll be deleting my newly signed account now. Work on your BS if you want to compete with Genesis and Phoenix. Mickey Mouse.

Report comment
(8y)

@ICEBROOD What is genesis and phoenix?

+7

Report comment
(7y)

@fortunate1 New beginnings and the died and Arizona where I was born <br> <br>

Report comment
(7y)

@ICEBROOD I use a few different sites to watch shows & movies both current and older and I have to admit this site is the ONLY one thst has EVERYTHING I search for. . Ok some links don't work and yes some links redirect to 3r party bI'll sh*t but all you have to do is hot the back arrow ans press play. . Get yourself ad blocker from Google crime (it's free) and you'll have no issues .. if you can't get the links to work then it's yoy NOT the site

+4

Report comment
(7y)

@MissBitch143 iam chat for you

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@ICEBROOD One man's BS is another man's SB (Sweet Baby), because that's what this site is, simply sweet!

+1

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil cheers can't wait to watch my favourite tv series

+7

Report comment
(8y)

@Tilly smileysmileymy family are doing the same once again cheers

+8

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil I am getting warning alerts on many of the host sites....My computer was compromised on one and it took $350. and changing credit cards, user names etc to rectify....has anyone else had these problems???? safe sites???

+5

Report comment
(7y)

@bseiden you were scammed! i fixed it myself and refused to pay them, it was all bs

+6

Report comment
(7y)

@bseiden DOWNLOAD AD BLOCKS!!!

+5

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil I can Post Info to Famousfix.com <br> and have exytensive photo database

+4

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil how do I get rid of script error on TwoMovies on TVMC/Kodi? <br>

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@33XBmc i am chat for you <br>

+1

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil Im on this site everyday.. No need to look else where, I have all i need right here... Thanks to the admins for keeping it together and being so great! TwoMovies, You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+8

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil How do you use it on kodi?

Report comment
(7y)

@roknangie I too want to know how to use on kodi?

+1

@Dr.Evil Always do share, <br> <br> And thankyou for an amazing site too. <br> <br> I have no issues with the links, you do need an ad-blocker though. <br> <br> As for the actors, too bad, they get payed way too much anyway.

+3

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil Seeing movies I missed and catching up favorite TV shows is AWESOME. Sure, lets fire up some popcorn and watch together! Lets party! ...

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil I'm new trying to figure out how to play the movies

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@Johndear1982 pick a movie <br> put it in search <br> select the movie you want <br> scroll down <br> look for dvd rip they are usually good as opposed to cams but I found a cam selection that was good tonight. Its not absolute. <br> MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ADBLOCK <br> then <br> select the link closest to the number it is listed by. <br> follow the directions once the new window opens. usually this involves closing any ads and clicking on a proper start arrow. Have fun.

+3

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil great site

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil I have never been able to watch anything

Report comment
(7y)

@coslife69 pick a movie. <br> put it in search. <br> select the movie you want. <br> scroll down. <br> pick the link you want. <br> (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ADBLOCK) <br> follow the directions once the new window opens. <br> usually this involves closing any ads. <br> once all ads are closed, play it like you would youtube.

+4

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil i use to be able to type 2 words in like ro and get results. What Happened to that? <br>

Report comment
(7y)

@Dave Lister Not sure why you are having a problem getting results. My friends and I are not having that problem. It brings up the choices.

Report comment
(7y)

@LolaBelle what browser do you use? (I use Firefox.) <br>

Report comment
(7y)

@Dave Lister Same.

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil I loved it more how you could type 3 letters for the movie or actor will show a list underneath search, now that doesn't happen now! What happened to that feature on this site? (I do tell every one to go to twomovies.net, Cause I LOVE IT so much.)Example I type freaked It gives you every movie that has a Fre in the name!

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil It is a great honor to be part of TwoMovies.

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil I still not able to download: <br> Ghostbusters, absolutely fabulous, the movie, Jason bourne. Do you have any tips? <br> Thank you! <br> I have a amazon fire with kodi. <br> Thank you. <br> Marie

Report comment
(7y)

@Farscape try extorrent

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil i have seen this b4. i DO try to support sites such as this one but i've found that as soon as the audience broadens...this is when we will find new fees to continue watching. hope this isn't the case

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil I used another community-centred site for a long time, until it was taken down recently. I was very despondent and searched for three weeks, finding plenty of sites offering movies and TV shows but none had a community focus, until I found TwoMovies. It is a great site and I'm glad to be here.

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil d'oh, I didn't even notice the like buttons hahahaha,, will do

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil HELL YEA!! ON THE 150,000 USERS. I've been watching that number grow. <br> BEST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Why ? Are you going to pay us to do this ?

Report comment
(7y)

@Sunny7777 They will give us malwares. <br>

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Hi I have joined yesterday and I want to download Best in show and it keeps saying before you can download you need to join I am a member so why can't I download please help thanks <br> Jean

Report comment
(7y)

@rosieellie This site is a fraud. <br> Where is the "delete account"? <br> Nowhere. I'm leaving this... (censured).

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Sure from time to another time

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Whoo hoo :)

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil than.. how i see the movie?

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil I have yet watched a movie on two movies. Someone please tell this old disabled veteran how to watch a movie at this site. Thanks. <br>

Report comment
(7y)

@19buddie53 Go to the Home Tab at the top, register & follow the directions carefully as provided. I found these unusually clear compared to other sites. Let me know if that helps -one vet to another!

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil very good site we can get any movies easily,thanks sir

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil I love my friends. Can't do it with them.

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you so much for all the hard work put in improvements to the site. I'm from Portugal, Lisbon and I'm trying my best to spread this amazing site to Portuguese movies fans. <br> That's my way to show gratitude towards you're hard work.

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil may i have link to P.S. 2015 UPDATE.

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you. I requested "Gung Ho" and you deliver. Best web site than ANY OTHER! Once I found it This is always my site to go too. So Thank you!

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil I sure will tell and show how easy this is on ur site.

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil How do I rate movies? Also where do these ratings come from?

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Thanks TwoMovies for making older movies avaliable towatch, that I cannot find else where.

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil I will try my best..

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil I love this site and you all and the community are just great!!2 thumbs up

Report comment
(10y)

Thank you for this site! I'm pressing the like button and passing on the link to my friends.

+26

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@Pesci You foes, you mean...

top expert
Report comment
(10y)

but if we do links and get the word out, wont the site get too much attention an end up being deleted for copy write infringement? a couple of the other sites I use end up disappearing \/_\/ I would hate for this one to disappear too smiley

+28

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(10y)
+11

Report comment
(10y)

@vtw3akz I think you have a really good point, it's taken me sooooooooo long to find a site like this and I would feel gutted if it went, so I don't mean to be selfish but surely the less people know the better-or not? let me know?..

+22

Report comment
(8y)

@vtw3akz it is not illegal to post the links to the hosted websites, this site does not have anything uploaded,its only the hosting webpages that will have the problem with copy rights violation, not this place. Not sure if you are joking around or not, but no this site would not be removed for all the movies we watch.

+7

Report comment
(7y)

@SkepticMind This Is TRUE!!! (I do like your Pic who looks like Marilyn Manson replying to the Joker pic)

Report comment
(10y)

smiley

+7

Report comment
(10y)

Hello..to Admin; <br> I love this site and I'm glad I ran across it because I'm a movie addictsmiley <br> The only issue I have is I can't rate the movies I've watch..I get the highlighted green but can't enter what I rate. I really would like to rate the movies, help please. Thanks!

+9

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@sweetenertoo When you highlight the stars to green, how far you clicked will light up. That is you rating it. It doesn't change when you are still on the page. You have to reload it, for it to show your rating as added.

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@LolaBelle Pyramid scheme... lol

Report comment
(10y)

in truth I was going crazy until I found this site . I tell every one and any one about it. I love these site. and thank u to all you pops who post links .smiley

+8

Report comment
(10y)

Hello, hope you are all well. Just wanted to thank you for such a great site and let you know that I have shared your site with family and friends and plan to continue doing so. <br> <br> Thank you once again...

+12

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
SUN
(10y)

@NYWadjet OK <br>

+5

Report comment
(10y)

looking for japanee movie lonewolf and the cub shogan assin

+4

Report comment
(10y)

I joined hoping I could Upload a couple movies Myself. Is there a way I could?

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10y)

@Wackass There is and just click the Add New Links button and follow the directions there. <br>

+5

Report comment
(10y)

I joined hoping I could Upload a couple movies Myself. Is there a way I could?

+3

Report comment
(10y)

I will try

+3

Report comment
(10y)

hope it turns out ok

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(10y)

i just joined , looks interesting smiley

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10y)

@khaledroshdy Welcome newbie and it is a great site.

+5

Report comment
(10y)

Excelent

+2

Report comment
(10y)

you should ad a link named gorillavid.com I can play movies on all other links. <br>

+2

guru
Report comment
(10y)

after Tube + primewire and zmovies smiley all got shut down by the fbi i was very happy to find this place , cheers guyssmiley <br> OH and Adblock plus is a must with places like this [ come with the territory i sposesmiley <br> Thanks again

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(9y)

@🐲footshot If you carry on using AdBlock then soon there will be no video hosting sits, who are extremely expensive and which rely on ads. Think about it.

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@peter I agree with your argument but there are some host movies links that abuse on the adds, such as Vidz. <br> All the extreme points of view "bad". The middle term is the away. <br> No ads confirm you're point of view, and to many supports mine. The middle term is the away.

Report comment
(10y)

It sure would be nice if (Cam,Ts,DVD) were listed on the description <br>

+7

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(9y)

@bobpetzler Showing what quality the link is wouldn't be a bad idea

+7

Report comment
(7y)

@bobpetzler They usually are.

+1

Report comment
(9y)

This website is devloped than others.But sometimes there is some problem to open some movies.smiley

+1

Report comment
(9y)

Excelent

+3

skilled

Filefire goes straight to my tablets video player… i know we have them, but no one gets the ones that work.

Report comment
(9y)

Very Very Very... Great Site! No Virus's Here. Thanks twomovies.me for the site. I have added Referral to my blog

+7

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@kdog3844 Thank you ;)

+3

Report comment
(9y)

this is a very no super great sitesmileysmileysmiley

+3

top expert
Report comment
(9y)

smileythis is a good place to fine awsome moves and fined new friends keep up the good work thankssmiley

+6

Report comment
(9y)

I will tell my FB friends!

+7

God
Report comment
(9y)

This is the best movie site on the web

+6

top expert
Report comment
(9y)

two movies? who came up with that name? lol still i'm really impressed with the handling and constant interaction. this is easily the best site on the web.....now all i need to do is find a way to make my background darker to see what the hell i'm doing.

+5

expert
Report comment
(9y)

I spend more time on this site than facebook this site is so addicting its crazy but i love this site. thanks

+6

Report comment
(9y)

good for u boJ <br> but after what me and another just experienced how can i recommend it. <br> my rep aint worth it - not for this site anyway! <br> pity cos there are more pros than cons overall. <br> but it only takes 1 (one) bad apple to ruin the barrel.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(9y)

@band_agen Don't be rude and when you're told to drop the issue, drop it. <br> Plus don't multi account

+3

Report comment
(9y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 huh? <br> when i am told .... who the f**k do u think u r <br> <br> this is the reason i put my views across. thank you so much for proving my point!!! <br> <br> so much for blocking u. EVILLLLL add te last bit to my bug list ... know that list i provided to u over 2 years ago which u have studiously ignored lol.

Report comment
(9y)

@band_agen I'm a mod who is trying to keep the site clear of drama and rude users. Also multi accounting isn't allowed nor is calling people names or bad language. <br> Just so you know there are other mods and the admins who can suspend you if need be. <br> <br> <br>

Report comment
(9y)

u r a mod <br> u r so great <br> i am dreama <br> and i dont stand for your drama <br> <br> u tried to fit me up <br> u had a plan <br> and i refused to hide <br> <br> u banned me thrice and i have many ways to return <br> and poor ol Llib7 is still waiting for support - so the xbmc platform can access and functionally use this site <br> <br> but no u want to booast about how great u r, how much power u have <br> u missed the heyday of this site - when ppl actually got along and didnt lurk when others were asking for help <br> so ban me again, like i really even care. <br> cos i'll be back and back again. <br> keep banning me and soon so many VPNs will be blocked by your own doing - silly foolish frollicks into things u barely know about!!! <br> <br> this time at your expense and my delight <br> which is actually quite contarary to all i am about <br> <br> but newbies need to know <br> even those less pure than the driven snow - that this site operates on fear and prejudice <br> if ever there was a site that epitomises the need for state control it would be this one where many mods previously only seeked to virtually bed the young and naive <br> and now the pendulum has swung the other way where the kids rule the candy, but it aint all dandy. <br> <br> they are over their limits <br> they r over their heads <br> requests for help go unassisted <br> while that glamp about in vacant glory <br> knowing not who and what they stand for <br> save their ego <br> <br> for the power they yield doesnt represent a fair playing field <br> and all they smite shall return if not one way then another cos the law of kharma shall shake them to the core as illusions dissapate and the delussion evoparates <br> <br> so have fun y'all <br> not at others expense but to celebrte the coming together <br> for the greater good <br> not looking for reasons to pick holes just to make u feel oh so grand again. <br> <br> dosmovies.com/user/dreama.... <br> dosmovies.com/user/ra_ra_2_bullies/.... <br> dosmovies.com/user/bite_me.... <br> dosmovies.com/user/spank_me.... <br> <br> u just cant keep a god girl down!!! <br> <br> my kindness shines <br> your power groans <br> with great distaste to how u percieve <br> the power of your position <br> for the prediliction of those who may know much beyond your years. <br> your petty jealousy squares, and rounds u <br> until it completely confounds you <br> <br> and there u r left in the dust <br> dragging your knuckles as such u must <br> u thought u were mighty <br> but forgot that ignorance was flighty <br> and added to your lies <br> was the impudence u offered your council <br> when it was clear for all to see u couldnt let it drop <br> <br> on the front u were quiet <br> but the nasty letters into my inboxes did spell <br> i blocked u <br> then u blocked me back <br> <br> bullies, nasty like gnats; <br> someday r gonna catch the kharma cow <br> and reap the harvest you've invested <br> so be still and reflect <br> least your heads get any bgger and u lose the ability to digest the truth. ...
Read more

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(9y)

@spank_me Only an attention seeker makes many accounts and acts like a child. Tell me, are you a baby?

+10

Report comment
(7y)

@spank_me I've seen this on another site, so not even original, you must annoy a lot of people wherever you go.

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@spank_me Fear of death makes us all cowards, and our natural boldness becomes weak with too much thinking.

Report comment
(9y)

I think this is a wonderful site!! My experience here has been great, I've been treated with friendliness and I've received quick & courteous responses to any requests - from assistance using the site to general movie questions.smiley <br> <br> I've never noticed any of the bickering or power struggles referred to in the previous post. Personally I find tirades & rants posted in public forums to be in somewhat poor taste, but then "to each his own" - however...if someone chooses to post such "clever" and venomous statements of their opinion it might help lend credence to their ideas if such words as "delusion", "prediliction", "dissipates" & "evaporate" are spelled correctly.....just saying....smiley

+7

Report comment
(9y)

i think this is one of the best online movie network i have ever usedsmiley

+4

top expert
Report comment
(9y)

there are other movie places online but this is one of the best ones out there

+5

guru
Report comment
(9y)

this place seems more like a social media hangout in some respects , i do bingewatch series and the odd film aswell tho <br> i think the social aspect is what makes this site Number 1

+6

top expert
Report comment
(9y)

Sending Daily Links to my profile and my Movie playlist and will soon be making a series of playlists dedicated to genre and to certain actors. <br> <br> Great work you have done on this site guys, well F'ing done :D

+2

Report comment
(9y)

Just asking the www to stay tight so brilliant sites like this are kept alive....as hard as various governments try to shut them down. <br> Peace and a great 2015

+3

guru
Report comment
(8y)

Why, Hello There. Love the site. I been using this site for a couple years now. More so now then before. I try to tell & reassure my friends about this site more so verbally then electronically. Reason is to keep site from bogging down or being shut down. Problem is, my friends don't know how to go about it with out accidentally clicking on a link to a virus/etc. You know that phrase, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it." That is so true. Adblock Plus is also essential to the whole 2Movies experience. Okay, getting off the soapbox. LOL. :)

+5

God
Report comment
(8y)

I will do what I can for this site!!! I LOVE 2Movies...and I recommend it to everyone I know that loves movies.

+6

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(8y)

@Teeny💋 thank you;)

+3

Report comment
(7y)

@Teeny💋 Same as that. (What Teeny wrote) :)

+2

Report comment
(8y)

Dr Evil ?, I'm new to this site and though I've got it none of the stuff will load . What's going on with it ? <br> Please help <br>

+2

Report comment
(8y)

I will do my part to help this community build the force, to share among us. Word of mouth is out my door right now..

+3

Report comment
(8y)

smileysmileysmiley

+2

Report comment
(8y)

THANKS . BEST SITE EVER

+2

Report comment
(8y)

keep up the good work

+2

Report comment
(8y)

keep it up guys!

+1

Report comment
(8y)

Great site. Keep up the great work guys smiley

+1

Report comment
(8y)

Oh my god

Report comment
(8y)

Love this site smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(7y)

Almost 4 years I have come here now :) This is the only site you realy can depend on!!! smiley On my wall I put 50 movie sites 3 years ago and only a few still work and from those few only twomovies is Always on and working. I started with dr Evil with his House M.D. avatar that was a cool pic I still have that on my pc... THANK YOU dr.Evil and all the people who founded and keeping this site up smiley You guys are the BEST smiley and I will be here the next 4 years too !!!!!! smiley

+2

Report comment
(7y)

The best site i've joined ..

Report comment
(7y)

well done 2 movies smiley smiley smiley

+1

skilled
Report comment
(7y)

This site is the BEST – especially whenever I'm looking for a missed episode of some TV series. Reasonably priced too !!! <br> smiley

+1

Report comment
(7y)

smiley

expert
Report comment
(7y)

best website in the WHOOOOLE WORLD! i'm always telling anyone that listens about this site

Report comment
(7y)

so far i love this site

Report comment
(7y)

Great Site

Report comment
(7y)

Right on! I can't wait to watch my first movie. I just signed up for the first time I have a feeling this is going to be awesome. And I will post links and try to draw them in. Thank you

Report comment
(7y)

Best Site Ever

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@Umer ammm....

+2

Report comment
(7y)

great site

+1

Report comment
(7y)

if you need any help please contact me

+1

Report comment
(7y)

Awesome site smiley

Report comment
(7y)

Awesome site Let's spread the word smiley

guru
Report comment
(7y)

Nice site, but some movies are missing. New movies comes late. Try to implement this:) smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(7y)

why not the tv shows in two movies to watch smiley

master
Report comment
(7y)

dead website removal is very slow <br> dead link reports for removal very slow this takes many months / should be a daily or weekly thing like many other sites alot of clutter <br> <br> mistakes that need fixes like blue bloods as a tv show never happen even when reported <br> <br> imdb name changes never update here so movies get lost

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@stephen19 Good, now with examples please

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil 2 Guns: Zero Tolerance (2015) <br> Zero Tolerance (original title) <br> www.imdb.com/title/tt3727690/?re... <br> <br> <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Zootropolis.... <br> - lost movie unless you know its under this fictious name <br> <br> Zootopia (2016) <br> www.imdb.com/title/tt2948356/?ref... <br> <br> If you see a bug or error, please report it here (What does this do?) - certainly doesn't get imdb changes applied <br> <br> At imdb things are fixed daily actors added, date changed, episodes moved, title changes <br> <br> basically once something is added here that's it

Report comment
(7y)

@stephen19 dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Zero_Tolerance.... <br> <br> 2 Guns: Zero Tolerance (2015) <br> Zero Tolerance (original title) <br> www.imdb.com/title/tt3727690/?ref...

Report comment
(7y)

@stephen19 Imdb.com may change the movie name, that's why this may happen. <br> Take a look www.imdb.com/title/tt3727690/rele... <br> and www.imdb.com/title/tt2948356/rele...

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil these are both using the same imdb (need a bot searching for issues like these) <br> <br> (this one needs removed) <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Blue_Bloods.... <br> www.imdb.com/title/tt1595859/ <br> <br> (this one needs s added to Blood) <br> dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Blue_Blood.... <br> www.imdb.com/title/tt1595859/ <br> <br> is there a way to report imdb issues (new titles)

Report comment
(7y)

@stephen19 Someone used video game imdb for a movie posting this needs fixed <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/GI_Joe_The_Ris.... <br> www.imdb.com/title/tt1376706/ <br> Video game released 4 August 2009

Report comment
(7y)

@stephen19 video game still posing as a movie wonder when that error getting removed? <br> <br> Anyway New lost TV Movie FIND <br> <br> Sworn to Silence (Name Of the Book) <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Sworn_to_Silen.... <br> <br> An Amish Murder (imdb never changed the movie name) <br> www.imdb.com/title/tt2234451/

+1

Report comment
(7y)

Hi everybody i m new member this website <br>

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@huerelljr hello

Report comment
(7y)

this is a great site layout 10/10 <br> content 10/10 <br> will share smiley thanks

+1

expert
Report comment
(7y)

The site is great, and you have a wonderful selection of movies. I use adblock plus and also malwarebytes. The malwarebytes will alert you if a streaming site is trying to load up malicious software. Great protection. Now on to the movie, folks!

+2

Report comment
(7y)

Is there a way to get this site on my Smart tv so I don't have to watch these awesome movies on my laptop? Any suggestions? I would be very appreciative! Thank you!!! smiley

Report comment
(7y)

How to get help to see twomovies on Kodi? Tried but keep getting errors <br>

Report comment
(7y)

Does anyone sort this blog or put in it some order smiley smiley

Report comment
(7y)

can anyone tell me who is this celebrity? <br>

Report comment
(7y)

Generous movie site is TwoMovies.net

Report comment
(7y)

adblocker works fine on this sight, been on 2movies for some years now, TRY ADBLOCKER google crome, its free to.

Report comment
(7y)

thanks

Report comment
(7y)

NEEDS A 'GAY' section for movies/TV/adult...etc,etc,etc

Report comment
(7y)

I love this site so far, I hope Im able to help soon enough when I gathered enough points :D

Report comment
(7y)

good job

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(7y)

well do smiley

Report comment
(7y)

share share shares please

Report comment
(7y)

LOve Love this site dosmovies.com....

expert
Report comment
(7y)

WOW.Two Movies is the best website among the web community for showing movies.Once I became it's member, i now don't need to go to any other webside showing movies. <br> My best wishes with Two Movies. <br> VIVA TWO MOVIES!

+2

Report comment
(7y)

Great site,i will share with everyone i know that watch movies like i do.

senior guru
Report comment
(7y)

love your stuff

expert
Report comment
(7y)

Great site! <br> I'll share this site!

Report comment
(7y)

you all are awesome... I'm going to upload n share one day... lets go'''

Report comment
(7y)

great one blog

Report comment
(7y)

Grate job

expert
Report comment
(7y)

I am glad to be a member of two movies.This is the best website for showing movies and TV plays.Well done Two Movies.On having over hundred thousand members. congratulations to you.I will ask all my friends to become your member and watch movies here.

Report comment
(7y)

thanks for this amazing website

Report comment
(7y)

a new linker with your here thanks for your good jobs nice luck

Report comment
(7y)

please can you add submit a movie ! im a linker from 3 or 4 years aand i want share my link please if u can it possibilitie for our to add a movie who not found here thanks

Report comment
(7y)

having difficulties in downloading. how do i go about it

Report comment
(7y)

Thanks, very happy with this site.

Report comment
(7y)

Thanks a lot , it's good sites

Report comment
(7y)

I love two movies,I have never had a problem here and the movies are always top quality.I will recommend this sight on face book and beyond.Everyone I come in contact with will know this is a killer sight to get your movie fix.Thank You two movies.

Report comment
(7y)

Awesome site, many thanks for all your efforts here. :)

+1

Report comment
(7y)

thumb up

Report comment
(7y)

BEST FREE NEW & OLD MOVIES / TV SERIES ECT. SOCIAL MEDIA SITE EVER !!!!

Report comment
(7y)

really? <br>

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@solace Look at this face :) <br> That is how serious I am when I say, "Really."

+1

Report comment
(7y)

Report comment
(7y)

Can't find the Fantastic beasts and where to find them movie page sends me to a 404 page.

+1

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@darksage11 It's possible the movie itself was removed.

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 In your debt. ...and it opened quite nicely. <br> <br> Where do you find these fantastic...?! <br> <br> Eh, places?

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 Shoot! I was going to save that for tonight. It was going strong when I checked it last night, now the link says it has been removed. <br> <br> Just thought I would keep you appraised. <br> <br> "Something is rotten in Denmark" Hmmmmm, could be they shouldn't bounce it off of Denmark. <br> Makes ya think, don't it?

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@darksage11 I too have encountered this.

Report comment
(7y)

@LordWeazelNobilis I'v put up a lot of links, this is a 1st smiley vidup.me/1mxnt32v4ywp

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 Thank you much! <br> <br> Works well in Firefox; had quite a bit o'trouble in Chrome: nasty tabs & such -never could get it to load at all. <br> <br> HTS: Watching it now in Firefox, paused for a sec. so I could let you know. Excellent, not even a buffer problem. Thanks again! Good show (both meanings).

+1

Report comment
(7y)

hi and hello <br>

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@passam Welcome! How can I help to help you be more helpful, if that's what you want to do? <br> <br> Let me know, or look around a bit, sometimes even the smallest bit is helpful. That's what this thread is about & out of the mouths of newbies... <br> <br>

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@LordWeazelNobilis how i can watched the movies online <br> <br>

Report comment
(7y)

@passam Do a search for the movie you want, or search through the Genres Tab near the top. Click on the Movie Title & follow one of the links beneath the result. <br> Ask here if you have any other problems... Hope that helps!

+1

Report comment
(7y)

how i can watched the movies online

Report comment
(7y)

This site is really too good . I love its presentations I like erotic romantic and adult movies . thanks 2movies and Dr.Evil

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,755 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series