This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,204 reviews
122,584 films • 18,497 TV series

Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile Trailer #1 (2019) (582 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

+4

master
Report comment
(5y)

I knew it was Bundy as soon as it said Seattle 1969

What was scarier than his story were all the women he let go. Apparently he'd pick up women planning to kill them but after talking with them or finding something out he'd let them off on a corner or drop them off somewhere. Then months or years later they all find out what could have happened.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker I only know of 2 that escaped his "attentions", are there more than that?

Report comment
(5y)

@ I've read a story a woman wrote about getting a ride from a man that looked just like Ted, with the Beetle and all. She never told anyone

It could have been made up but there were confirmed stories that he'd done that before to other women.

Ted had a certain look he liked in women and she fit it.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ You're right. As far as coming forward, there were only two that have told their stories. There could be more that have not come forward but, I believe that would be slim to none. You could consider his first girlfriend that dumped him, Stephanie Brooks as one that got away.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

we'll see how it plays out but i'm hopeful that all the light-hearted bits are shown to be an artifact of his girlfriend's imagination, because the man himself was truly a brutal monster.

God
Report comment
(5y)

He's one of the most talked about serial killers in history. He claims to have killed hundreds more than were discovered and one mass site he told them about prior to his death (after his incarceration) had over 30 bodies of unidentified females. :O

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

This may sound stupid but, when does is this movie being released or has it already? I did some research and it came out at Sundance on Jan 23rg 2019 and Netflix picked it up at the price of $9,000,000 and they say it will be out this fall. I wonder if anyone made a copy ay the Sundance showing?

God
Report comment
(5y)

Looks like it might be worth the watch.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,204 reviews • 122,584 films • 18,497 TV series