This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,394 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Exposing the links between Calcium, Vitamin K2, and Plaque Buildup in Blood Vessels (816 views, 49 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(1y)

n this video I discuss calcium and vitamin K2 and their link to plaque build up in the arteries. This has been a researched for many years and today I’ll explain why its such an interesting topic and why this is a very important and chapter in our understanding of what's causing blockages in the arteries of the body.

Remember that my videos are not a substitute for individualized medical care by a qualified physician. Always consult your physicians before making any diet, nutrition, medication, or lifestyle changes.

Chapters:
0:00 Intro
0:36 Calcium Supplements and their risks
3:31 Always consult your physicians before taking calcium supplements
3:51 Relationship between calcium and other vitamins
5:22 Science behind how our bodies build bone
8:26 Types of Vitamin K
9:01 Coumadin and Vitamin K deficiency
9:52 Sources of Vitamin K1 and Vitamin K2
12:12 K2 deficiency and Morality
14:02 Outro

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)

Vitamin K1 vs. K2: What’s the Difference?

Jan 1, 2021
What's the difference between vitamin K1 and vitamin K2? Find out.

Warfarin and Vegetables:
youtu.be/kEc30VHaKDw

Timestamps
0:00 Vitamin K1 vs. vitamin K2
0:10 Vitamin K1
1:22 Vitamin K2
2:20 Absorption
3:30 More on vitamin K1 vs. vitamin K2

Today I want to cover the differences between Vitamin K1 and Vitamin K2.

Vitamin K1:
• Has everything to do with blood clotting and bone metabolism
• If you're deficient, you may have bruising, you may have trouble with blood clotting, or you may have bleeding gums
• Without vitamin K1, you could bleed to death
• It's unlikely for someone to be deficient in vitamin K1
• You get vitamin K1 primarily from plant sources, but it's in animal products as well
• Vitamin K1 in plants is poorly absorbed, but the body recycles vitamin K1
• Oil like olive oil, on a salad, for example, can help with the absorption of vitamin K1
Read more

Hide 6 replies...

@PureVodka🍺 warfarin? You do realize that is literally rat poison that will thin your blood and could cause someone to bleed to death. It should only be taken if one is prescribed this by a doctor

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Is this what your referring to?

"• Blood thinners like Warfarin can cause a deficiency in vitamin K1"

+1

@PureVodka🍺 I was just trying to state that if someone is thinking of going on warfarin to do their homework. My Mom needed bloodthinners recently and I would try anything other that warfarin as it has nasty side effects. Sorry I was half a sleep when I was on this forun hours ago. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear in what I was trying to say

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Your Mum is not having it good of late, i do hope things pick up for her. smiley

+2

@PureVodka🍺 awe thank you so much PV. Compared to a year ago she has improved by leaps and bounds. It means so much to me that you would wish her better health. smiley smiley smiley

+2

@PureVodka🍺 I would also like to mention when it comes to medicine like warfarin that is can deplete the body's iron and that is very dangerous too

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)

Maybe stop drinking PV, you'd feel better without all the flibbertygibbit medicine and concoctions you're chasing. Just a wishful holiday thought from your besties here at 2Moobz. smiley

+4

God
Report comment
(1y)

People i have blocked are " obsessed " with my forum post. smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)

''People i have blocked are " obsessed " with my forum post.'' Nah, still concerned for your obsession with corrective medical methods for HEALTH. When you could just cut to the chase and eliminate the problem at the source? Anyone truly focused on their health would start with poison control -
Happy Thanksgibbbing my friend!

+4

God
Report comment
(1y)

Vitamin K2 | Vitamin K2 Benefits | Vitamin K2 and D3 | Vitamin K2 Foods | Vitamin K

Vitamin K2 | Vitamin K2 Benefits | Vitamin K2 and D3 | Vitamin K2 Foods | Vitamin K | vitamin k2 reverse calcification | vitamin k2 food list

Vitamin K2: The game changer

Here in this video we have discussed the most powerful vitamin K2.

Vitamin K2 reduce the risk of dying from heart disease upto 57% and reduces bone fracture upto 60-80% in post menopausal women.

It is very important for Brain health, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and even migraine

Why is vitamin K2 underrated?
Because it is rarely present in industrial diets and processed foods and hasn’t received much mainstream attention.

How does vitamin K2 work?
Calcium buildup in the arteries around your heart is a huge risk factor for heart disease. Vitamin K2 reduces the calcium build up and prevents heart disease. It regulates the calcium deposition in our body and promotes the calcification of bones and prevents the calcification of blood vessels and kidneys.
Read more

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

One of my experimental PVs escaped from its test tube with Anti-Kool-Aid. Do not touch or talk to it and avoid eye contact. Unless you want it to follow you home.

+7

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD I stepped on it. smiley
It was an accident, I swear.

+4

Report comment
(1y)
+3

Report comment
(1y)

@tangerinedream Let's hope it hasn't propagated yet :)

+3

God
Report comment
(1y)

Comment is hidden, because you were blocked by this user.

Yet you post (over time) more in MY forum topics then what i do. smiley + smiley (longing out to read my latest)

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Didn't JD ban med disinformation?

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Just COVID disinformation....

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

If someone has you blocked - take the hint.

Signing out to read blocked content to respond to amounts to bullying and harassment.

Why can't you just share the same space without all the b**chiness?

ToS that you were all so eager for...

"You shall not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate people or entities and you shall not post private or confidential information via DosMovies including, without limitation, yours or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.

You shall not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (spam) to any of DosMovies users.”

+6

Hide 5 replies...

@DemandingFemale Is there a way for people that are not signed in not to beable to read the forun at all? I Just thought that if that could be done than it would solve that problem.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 That subject has been touched upon a few times over the years. Doc decided the forum and reviews would remain public to all. Chat is the only thing limited to signed-in users.

TBH, reading the comments isn't the issue - It's the responses and taunting that need to stop.

+2

@DemandingFemale yes I realize they think it's a laugh but no one should be picked on period. I'm saying this about people I really like so it's hard to put this into words and not worry that I might be making ememies

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 ^^ I agree 100%

+2

@DemandingFemale by the way thanks for the information. You are doing a stand up job❣️

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Hey PureVodka, I haven't watched the videos yet, but both Vitamin K & Calcium, (along with Vit. A., & Vit. D), are considered Fat Soluble, meaning they can penetrate into the cell, different from Water Soluble Vitamins that can't. The amount you take of these vitamins, A,D,E,K, & Calcium, is also a concern. Since they penetrate the cell, you don't want them to build up in your system; it can be dangerous. There's not a big concern for Water Soluble however, as they're easily washed out of the body, but too much Vitamin C can give one a temporary gastrointestinal upset.

Find this info in 1st year Nursing Classes.

Good Info.
Thanks.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@StarKissed Try watching the first one are the last one i posted, i do believe you will find them of interest.

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)

The #1 Food Highest in Vitamin K2

Date: He's just posted it.

0:00 Introduction: The food highest in vitamin K2
0:10 Vitamin K2 explained
2:30 Vitamin K2 benefits
3:50 How to get vitamin K2
4:53 The best source of vitamin K2
8:48 Other foods rich in vitamin K2
11:10 Learn more about vitamin K2!

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Never heard of K2. But I bought some today.

God
Report comment
(1y)

Osteoporosis Is NOT a Calcium Problem

0:00 Introduction: The calcium myth
0:35 Bone health explained
1:30 How to support bone health
1:55 The most important vitamins for bone health
2:20 Hormones and bone health
2:32 How to build bone
2:55 The best source of calcium
4:15 Calcium deficiency symptoms
6:11 How much calcium do you need?
6:36 Calcium benefits
6:42 Calcium absorption
7:55 Other factors involved with calcium
9:15 Learn more about oxalates!

There is a myth that calcium is the main mineral you need for osteoporosis and to strengthen your bones.

The majority of what makes up bone is collagen, which is protein. There is calcium in your bones, but it’s tied up with phosphorus.

In some interesting studies, they found that taking calcium doesn’t prevent bone fractures. There is also strong evidence that taking a calcium supplement can increase the risk of cardiovascular problems.

It’s essential to get enough vitamins, minerals, and trace minerals in your diet.
Read more

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Vitamins K1 and K2 are ESSENTIAL to metabolising calcium from foods.

This exposition, however, glosses over the osteoporosis factor with aging women (mothers, or child bearers, or those women with genetic predisposition to osteoperosis).

It also neglects the vital warning that FAT SOLUABLE SUPPLEMENTS TURN TOXIC IN LARGE QUANTITIES. More is NOT better. It seems that in certain parts of the world, a little is not enough and it always leads to bigger amounts.

This way of "prescribing" generally to an unknown, unsupervised, and undisclosed audience, is dangerous.

Rushing out to buy K1/K2 without ascertaining if you are deficient could very well lead to toxicity.

Vitamin D needs K1 to metabolise calcium into the body; FACT.

However, K2 is yet to be proven conclusively and safely! Do not recommend daily doses of a fat soluble supplement without knowing the medical history of the individual!!

FAT SOLUBLE: STORED IN THE BODY AND REACHES TOXIC LEVELS EASILY.

Fat soluble does NOT mean take with FAT. This is a very common fallacy.

It's alarming to see a passée way of recommending such potentially toxic supplements. There are many that can cause a lot of problems for people that you cannot see and do not know their health history!

K1 is EASILY gotten from DARK green leafy foods.

K2 from animal products, including hard cheese and organ meat.
Read more

+4

Hide 12 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Who wrote that for you and why, do you and your friend think people are to dumb to think for them self's.

Report comment
(1y)
+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 PV, why do you resort to throwing accusations rather than listening to someone who has a knowledge of these things and will discuss?

Your paranoia is alarming.

I write for myself, and am even hesitant to engage you further with the supposition that you adhere to: there are other entities instigating my replies. smiley

As someone concerned with, and desiring to assist others, why do you automatically attack science from an individual?

Supplements can be lethal, PV.

Please, try to not take it so personally.

We all have varying medical histories.

These YouTube "one-size-fits-all" have a very probable risk to people desperate for a solution.

Remember them, not your ego.

Kind wishes.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Baiting & Gaslighting as always (your friend is a control freak and nothing less). en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control_fr...

...BLOCKED...

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Judging from the number of mistakes in your short post (I counted seven), the answer to the second part of it is obvious...at least to some of us.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@dubub I imagined he/she was joking at first.

I suppose not now.

This is quite alarming.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 You post this stuff on a public forum and refuse to have dialog with anyone that offers any information, expertise, or opinion you disagree with.

You say things like this: "do you and your friend think people are to dumb to think for them self's". But doesn't that also mean these people don't need your help either?

Make your mind up - either have open dialog with welcomed participation or don't share it in the public forum at all. You have plenty of room on your profile wall.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DemandingFemale The vids i share are from experts with links to study's.

I do not know what you mean by this:

"But doesn't that also mean these people don't need your help either?"

I post stuff in the forum under health, the stuff i post is not age restricted and it is up to members to make what they want of it.

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 And when the members make what they want of it - you cry victim, make accusations and then block them from participating in anything you post. Don't you think there might just be someone here more knowledgeable on some of these things, or have the genuine real-world experience you might actually find interesting and/or beneficial?

We can debate the term 'expert' 'til the cows come home, so let's not get into that - but there are plenty of snake-oil salesmen in white coats, PV.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DemandingFemale The risk and/or potential of encouraging the ingestion and supplementation of anything that can be toxic or life threatening [since there is zero assertion of the individual(s) unique health], should be considered for this site.

Dr. Evil may want to consider that without precautions from actual licensed health individuals and agreements by and of individuals that anything is not a recommendation or prescription, there could be grave repercussions.

On several/many instances I have seen members here write that they have "ordered" supplements simply based on these unsupervised and non-medical recommendations. Whilst all might be well, it is as likely that it would not.

A recompense might be in order, especially given the author (PureVodka) is belligerent to anyone giving cautionary or practical information.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Everyone online is bombarded with supplement ads all claiming to be the panacea to all our ails. You can't load social media without the algorithm deciding you need to watch a chiropractor give sh*tty advice.

The point of my original post was to highlight why a public forum exists - For open discussion with all members. Some people here have the time, patience, and energy to participate and educate and it's a damn shame to not utilise that.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

God
Report comment
(1y)

Vitamin K2 Goes Beyond Bone Health

Date: Jul 9, 2020

These six benefits of vitamin K2 go far beyond bone health. #2 is especially important!

Timestamps:
0:00 Vitamin K2 Goes Beyond Bone Health
0:36 Bones beyond bone structure
1:05 The benefits of vitamin K2
2:36 Foods high in vitamin K2
3:11 Final thoughts

In this video, I’m going to talk to you about vitamin K2 and some of the functions that go way beyond bone health.

When we talk about vitamin K2, most people associate it with strengthening your bones and removing soft tissue calcium from the joints and arteries. Vitamin K2 does so much more.

The health of your bones is important in the production of immune cells—white blood cells originate in the bone marrow. Your bones also act as endocrine glands. They create a hormone called osteocalcin. Vitamin K2 triggers osteocalcin, which can affect blood sugars.

Here are some of the many benefits of vitamin K2:
Read more

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Well, you are replying to a NON-existant entity. I am not going to continue with this paranoia.

PV: You block AND give reply to me, and someone "who is not apparent".

Please get help.

Kind wishes.

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Which Vitamin K2 Supplement is Best: MK-4 or MK-7?
www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/...

"MK-4 Supplements are Synthetic
MK-4 supplements are synthetic. This form of K2 is extracted from tobacco, most likely of GMO origin (90% of tobacco crops are genetically modified).

It is not the same MK-4 as found in grass-fed butter oil, eggs, goose liver, gouda cheese, or pastured emu oil.

Why doesn’t the MK-4 in supplements come from pasture-based whole foods? Because it would be prohibitively expensive.

Another big downside of synthetic MK-4 supplements is that it remains at therapeutic levels in the blood for only a few hours.

As a result, periodic and inconvenient dosing every few hours is required."

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

In Defense of Vitamin K2 MK-4: Dr. Price’s Activator X
www.westonaprice.org/health-topi...
(This is a long read)

"THE K FAMILY

Vitamin K comes in several forms:

Vitamin K1 ( phylloquinone) is found in plants and some animal sources; it is in­volved in coagulation.
Vitamin K2 has side chains that contain from four to thirteen “isoprenoids,” rep­resented as MK-4 to MK-13. MK means menaquinone; the side chains are referred to as short- and long-chain menaquinones (MKs). Vitamin K2 MK-5 through MK-13 are forms produced by bacterial synthesis.
Vitamin K2 MK-4 is Dr. Price’s activator X and is unique, in that it is the only form that is not the product of bacterial synthesis, but comes from animal sources. (A synthetic MK-4 is made from tobacco or geranium leaves.)
Vitamin K3 (menadione) is synthetic and water-soluble, and it has no side chain. The FDA banned its use for human consump­tion because of its high toxicity—although it still is allowed in animal feed, usually as menadione sodium bisulfate3 (a good reason to eat grass-fed animal products)."

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

When your block feature is utilised as a method of eliminating any reasonable discussion (due to fear of input and ?), you can expect zero reply.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,394 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series