This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,394 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

The 2M BooK Club - ERoTiCa, SeX and STuFF (741 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

With St. Valentine's Day fast approaching, the 2M BOoOK Club turns its attention to the world of EROTICA along with some sex advice for those of Jennifer Lopez's age and above. Also we look at the political incorrectness of the erotic and how that is changing.

As usual, follow the links below each image.

LINK: www.dropbox.com/s/1tjp1xb427vxn3...

LINK: www.dropbox.com/s/6h5nsx9dgdxja6...

LINK: www.dropbox.com/s/eh6to2uf4npz2h...

Read more

master
Report comment
(4y)

Oooooh Baybeeee we gotz some reading to do!! smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) Of course (⌐■_■).

A bit of theory and then the fun stuff.

I can't wait to find out how JLo manages now she is in the 50+ bracket.

Are they really still having sex at that age? If so then this book will come in handy. smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. JL's always said she enjoys a great sex partner that can keep up with her. smiley And, there's def NO expiration date on that woman!

God
Report comment
(4y)

Great choices! For anyone interested I can vouch for the sleeping beauty trilogy. It's one of those books you just can't put down once you start reading it. They were also written before her born again stance. It's crazy she is totally against everything she use to write about now. Happy reading and thank you for sharing Box. You should get Mrs. Box to read the trilogy

Teeny 💋

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Teeny💋 English isn't her first language so six hundred plus pages would be a bit daunting. She is currently heart throbbing over Messiah - could be a Catholic girls' thing since HE was their sex symbol growing up.

Mine was Debbie Harry from Blondie along with the rest of the Irish males from my generation.

A fourth book in the series, Beauty's Kingdom, was published in April 2015 and will be available shortly in the 2M BOoOK CLUB.

Ciao X

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. That's great bc I haven't read that one. Yes I remember Debbie Harry back in those days, she was really hot! I liked musicians too when I was younger but I didn't fall into the lead singer thing like most girls (David Lee Roth,Brett Micheal...yuck). I always liked drummers (Lars ulrick back in the late 80's. I will say one lead singer who was probably my first real crush was Joe Elliot(pyromania timeline) 💋💋

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 It's probably the hair that did it for you!

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

This is so disgusting.
Encouraging old people to 'do it' is just gross.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Buttless I know. Positive Ageism here at 2M.

Totally Loony Left thinking but I think JLo deserves some help with this.

She makes such a big effort to raise the bar for oldies and she even dances up/down/around poles apparently.

God
Report comment
(4y)

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

The Sleeping Beauty Trilogy (see above) is now a quartet and is available for your reading pleasure at the link provided.

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/The-2M-BooK-C....

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,394 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series