About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Blonde Jokes... (393 views, 19 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Q: What is the difference between a smart blonde and bigfoot? A: Bigfoot has been sighted.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Or ANY Jokes!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

Why is this even a thing like ?

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Arineon Why not? You've got a section you want to add?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Because blonde jokes aren't even funny? They're just dumb as f**k 😂

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Arineon Then I guess you have no interest, or purpose being here.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe And I guess this thread has no purpose being here since nobody commenting on it 😂😂

Report comment
(5y)

@Arineon I joined in thinking its a thread with stupid jokes , didnt read the thread 1st , or i would have seen its a thread for point scoring 👍

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Pat & mick were walking down street ,, pat fell down a manhole , mick shout "is it dark down thr " pat said i dont know i cant see

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Someone once told me that John Cougar Mellon-camp had changed his name to John Cougar Mellon-head. <br> <br> I didn't believe them, but my boyfriend (at the time) and his mate convinced me it was true. <br> <br> So in the middle of a house party ROCK in the USA came on and I shouted "It's John Cougar Mellonhead" -- and the room went dead silent, broken only by the sounds of my boyfriend and his mate pissing themselves laughing. <br> <br> End of blonde joke. Ba-dum-da. <br> <br> Which by the way, only blondes are allowed to make. smiley smiley

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

I wasn't trying to pick on anyone. But I'm not going to let the politically correct dictate to me. Every joke, every bit of humor is at the expense of SOMEONE. Think about it. Chaseyerself told a joke that was at the expense of pat, who is now down a manhole. ANY humor has an unfortunate vcitim. Tell me one joke that doesn't. Post it here.

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Non-specific jokes, don't really, they're just for the craic, but I see your point. <br> <br> Also, with the blonde thing, it's typically meant to run down women, so that may be part of why they're disliked. <br> <br> It's not the "PC" thing that would bother me (I find that phrase is used and abused anyhow.) <br> <br> Maybe just having called it "Jokes" and moving on from there. Just an idea. :) <br> <br> I just try to extend common courtesy to people I don't really know face-to-face. (And face-to-face.) <br> <br> I'd call that good manners. <br> <br> Sadly, good manners aren't very common anymore. <br> <br> (Example of a non-specific joke, pretty common round here, "You're such a smart arse you could sit on ice cream and tell me what flavour it is.")

Report comment
(5y)

@ LOL...I'd call that pretty specific to the person that you're saying it to! You just didn't name them. But if you say it to someone, they know who they are...and might be offended. I can understand tha a blonde woman might be offended by this. What she SHOULD be offended by is that anyone takes it seriously enough to make it an issue, because that person must believe that Blondes are so dumb that they need protection. After I posted it, I realized that it probably wasn't a good idea, not because it was innappropraite, but because people HAVE no sense of humor anymore. Unless thay are making fun of someone else. Someone that doesn't meet THEIR standards. The news stories, and chat room are pretty free with outright hatred. This was not that. No one needed to respond to this. I'm not going to be petty, and complain about every comment that Arineon makes. ...
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe As I wrote, I understand your perspective. It's all good. Have a good evening.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe As I wrote, I understand your perspective. It's all good. Have a good evening.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ You too...You're not blonde...are you? LOL!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Yes, I am. <br> <br> That's why I wrote that joke. <br> <br> The joke I wrote is a TRUE story. That's me in the story, I really did that! haha

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe If i have any jokes its pat & mick jokes i have loads of them lol

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

A blonde guy goes to a football game and finds his place in the bleachers. After a while, someone far behind him yells, "Hey, George." <br> The blonde gets up and scans the crowd behind him. Not seeing anyone he recognizes, he sits down. <br> Some time later, someone yells again, "Hey, George." <br> The blonde gets up again and looks around. Seeing no one he knows, he sits down. <br> A third time someone yells, "Hey, George." <br> <br> Finally, the blonde gets up, turns around and yells back, "Knock it off! My name's not George."

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

A wife and her blonde husband were trying to sleep, but the next door neighbor's dog was barking. This had been going on for months. Every night, the dog barked for hours, robbing them of sleep. <br> Finally, the blonde says, "I've had enough. I'm going to do something about this." So he gets up, puts on his robe and goes down stairs and out the back door. A little while later, he comes back. <br> "What did you do? The dog's still barking," asks the wife. <br> "I put the dog in our back yard. Let's see how they like it."

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series