This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,720 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Ever Heard of the Antarctic Ice Wall? - Info & Video of Photography (683 views, 60 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

#HiddenHistory - Whispered about; thought to be a Conspiracy.

Maybe I'm weird, but I find this type of information amazing.

Ice Wall Expedition (61 PHOTOS) 1912 Cpt. Robert Scott

The Antarctic Ice Wall has been a restricted area, with only a few governments around the world allowed to conduct limited research. More info here:
https://www.ats.aq/index_e.html

More on the mud flood catastrophe before the expedition: https://youtu.be/dpRXXHrzso8

It has been theorized that another culture may have lived there. Captain Robert Scott led a crew in 1912 that was classified as soon as they returned to home base and reported their findings. Later, Captain Robert Scott and his crew were announced missing at sea, raising questions that eventually lead to a confusing rabbit hole: what did he really see?

The Mud Flood in the American West: www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLBHfJ4E...
Read more

+4

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Those links were endless arrays of BW photos of random water damage with ZERO CONTEXT. Perhaps you were seeking something more like this gentlemans work?

dosmovies.com/tv/Ancient_Apocaly...

''What if everything we know about prehistory is wrong? Journalist Graham Hancock visits archaeological sites around the world investigating if a civilization far more advanced than we ever believed possible existed thousands of years ago, well before the ice age.''

Far better presumptive works by Graham. And his travel to areas hitherto inacessable by the public make his work even more exceptional.
Enjoy Trekking! smiley

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

The video is the main info regarding forbidden Antarctica. I'm very familiar with Hancock's work but these photos are private photos of off limit areas in Antarctica, taken in 1912 that very few have been allowed to see before. Hancock has shown few photos if any at all of forbidden ruins, and I don't believe he's actually gone over the anomalies in Antarctica.

I believe the first or second link under the video takes you to an informative page about these anomalies that our government has hidden from us. We know it's forbidden to fly over particular areas at the poles, and what's shown here are some of the reasons why.

+4

Hide 41 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed Well, the appeal to a good conspiracy theory is its plausibility. Usually that involves theories with locations that are virtually impossible to go to. Like Area 51 or the alien structures of the Moon. That last one is entirely plausible given the fact that the official images of the Moon contain sections that are airbrushed. But the problem here is that Antarctica is not out of reach. Thousands have worked and visited over the years. And although the scientists stay in the areas relevant to their research, the tourists go anywhere and everywhere. And Antarctica is definitely on my bucket list.

You might remember that I used to work for aviation safety for over a decade. I am intimately aware of the legal status of the Antarctic and its relationship to aviation, commercial or not. And I can tell you with the highest degree of certainty that there is no legal prohibition to fly anywhere in that continent. However there are several practical reasons not to:
Read more

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@M3g4m1nd Well, who needs google if I have you? How do you remember all that? At one time I knew all the names of every vein, artery, bone and their locations in the human body, as well as a pig's, but I couldn't conjure up more than a few right now. smiley

What you're saying makes a lot of sense and I thank you for the information; I will have to question my mentor, but the legends and info I've received are too fascinating to ignore. Without them, life is tooo boring. smiley

This is what intrigued me to start paying attention to Antarctica:

Thomas Greanias, a former journalist for NBC where he worked during college, started writing about information he'd gained thru working at NBC, which he transformed into an e-book regarding Antarctica several years ago, and it received so much interest, the authorities took down his writings, and after removing a certain portion of his story, he was able to publish "Raising Atlantis," but only as a fictional piece, otherwise it was deemed a National Security Threat. This was Greanis' first book, ending up on International Best Seller Lists in 2005. He's gone on to publish multiple more sequels to this first book. After 20 years, Greanis is now able to republish those lost chapters due to multiple scientific papers releasing information that coincides with his forbidden writings of the past, as long as his story is maintained as fiction.
Read more

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed Actually that knowledge is impossible to forget. It was gained while researching for a legal opinion in regards to the King of Marduk. About 20 years ago, this crazy guy send official letters to the UN, ICAO, IMO, FAA, EASA and a number of other international organisations, proclaiming that he is the King of Antarctica. I am not aware what was the subject matter concerning the other organisations but for us, it was all about overflight rights and his intention to ban them. As the letter came through the official channels, it required an official reply. And guess who was the lucky guy assigned to this case. I remember my concluding remarks being that we should ignore this person unless his next letter is a formal declaration of war. smiley

Anyhow, I am not suggesting that Antarctica doesnt hold any mysteries. Far from it. Its been widely speculated that the Nazis had a submarine base in the continent, which of course is one of the reasons of the Antarctic Treaty. The absence of military precludes any combat that would be damaging to this very sensitive environment. And the only way to achieve that is by abolishing sovereign rights and territorial claims.
Read more

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@M3g4m1nd That's incredible you were involved in that!

Forgive me for not replying sooner. I was a bit under the weather last week.

What I heard in an interview of a military pilot, was he had to pick up an ill female in Antarctica and get her to a hospital, but they had standing orders to avoid crossing directly over the pole. Here, he had to make a decision due to the female's waining health. It was either follow his superior's direction which could possibly cause the patient to die, or defy his orders and fly over the pole, so that's what he did, he flew over the pole, and
if I remember correctly, this serviceman witnessed alien spacecraft flying into the forbidden Pole area. The commanding officer was furious he disobeyed orders, and he was therefore disciplined. This would never be documented, as you know speaking of such things would be career-ending. Just a thought, isn't it possible the military has/had their own restrictions regarding the poles, apart from what's in pubic records and officially documented? I definitely think so.]
Read more

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed Wow. This is something to look at, in both accounts.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak The failed rescue attempt of the scientist, may have been by another Naval person, and in a different interview. It's been several years since I watched the interview, but I really like Linda Moulton-Howell's interview style; she makes all her reports and interviews interesting. I hope to find that interview, I will post it here when I do; it's terrific.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@StarKissed You read my mind. I was just coming to correct / update this b/c it had been several years since I watched the interview but you caught me smiley but see below why that interview is no longer available on YouTube.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@StarKissed Antarctica - Aliens Secrets Beneath the Ice
The video interview regarding the Structures believed to be Massive Alien Spacecraft buried under the Ice in Antarctica, that were found when trying to rescue a Scientist that I mentioned above, was not an interview with Brian S. after-all.

The interview is with two former Navy Seals who go into detail about what they experienced, however it is no longer available on YouTube, but has been made into a Documentary called "Antarctica: Alien Secrets Beneath the Ice."

Part 1 of the Documentary is on the Earthfiles website at: www.earthfiles.com/antarctica/

This was an incredible revelation regarding the highly advanced technology that the Navy Seals witnessed, and I wish I could bring it here for free viewing, but there is now a fee associated, if anyone is interested in watching.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed I also find such accounts very intriguing and not far from what could be considered feasible. Having said that, I wouldnt put any trust on so called military whistleblowers. Military personnel are subject to Military Law which is considerably stricter than Criminal Law. Trust me on this. I used to be a Military Lawyer when I was serving in the Air Force. The presumption of innocence applies only in theory and its overshadowed by the sole interest the JAG seeks to protect which is none other than the moral integrity of the Armed Forces. This means that in the very few cases that you will be found innocent, you will still be found guilty either for misconduct or conduct unbecoming. At all times. Why am I mentioning this? Because this is your starting point to get into the mind of a potential whistleblower. In both Civil and Criminal Law, a whistleblower is protected. No such protection is available in Military Law.
Read more

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@M3g4m1nd I too have wondered how they've gotten away with telling these secrets, but amazingly, many of the Whistle-Blowers that come forward are found to be diagnosed with fatal diseases and they intend to get this information to the public before they go. In the "Brian S" interview that I talk about above, we learn that he was not asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement, but whether that in some way, I haven't a clue, although according to your information, he'd still liable. Time will tell I imagine, but from what I've noticed, maybe they're loosening the restrictions a bit now that we've had so much UFO revelation? smiley

You just amaze me ~ you've already lived 3 life-times of careers. What's next? Will you be going to Mars with Elon? smiley 💜

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed smiley smiley smiley smiley

Though seriously, everything deserves to be researched and not automatically dismissed.

I have no respect for a one off research endeavour, which I've plainly made people angry about.

Considering I do it for a living, I don't care. I've done some base research around this and it's quite interesting.

Not at all conspiracy and more like a mystery.

Thank you for bringing this up.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Thank you for taking the time to read it.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed The death bed scenario is not exactly foolproof. I am certain that was a valid reason the first couple of times it actually happened. But I am also quite certain that if preservation of life is no longer a deterrent, other pressure points would be applied. Like the safety of family members to the whistleblowers. If the Mafia is doing this since the beginning of the century, why are we to assume that the intelligence services wont do the same?

Then you have the issue of extrajudicial killings. The CIA has been credited with literally thousands of assassinations in the name of National Security. Why would they be shy in eliminating a potential whistleblower to national secrets? Accidents happen every day. And life is very cheap nowadays.

You see where my reservations are? Wikileaks did it the right way. They hacked through the firewalls and obtained hard evidence of classified events. They didn't rely on testimony, especially one that is impossible to ascertain the validity of. Of course I find these testimonies compelling, i.e. the Bob Lazar testimony, but without any corroborating evidence their value remains uncertain.
Read more

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd Ah, youth. smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)
+1

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd I was just trying to find out your age. smiley I know, you always have very logical and documented information, and I do pay attention; I just think those agencies lie all the time. Whatever they need, is manipulated into a fitting record. We've seen enough of that in the last several years to know it's done, and rarely is there a reprimand. They know how to twist things; not all are as noble as you. If they're capable of killing, they're more than capable at cooking the books for their benefit. I'm a real stickler about following proper procedure, esp. when working in the medical field when someone's life is at stake, but I've seen the manipulation in all areas of the field. Some get caught, most don't.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed No need to wonder. This March I am going for the big five zero. Although according to my niece, I am a 15 year old trapped in a 50 year old body smiley

I definitely concur with your assessment. Reality and perception of reality are the ones that determine liability. And although you cant influence reality, you can certainly influence its perception. Take the Qatar Gate that is currently monopolizing the news since Friday. There is an apparent shock to the European Parliament and the EU Institutions on the scandal of the corruption. But in reality, this isnt something that is shocking in any way. Instances of foreign governments influencing decisions are a dime a dozen. The overwhelming majority of these instances however are dealt in house, through the appropriate bodies. The element of shock to this case is that it got away from the control of these bodies and was handled by the Belgian Authorities, eliminating in the process the possibility to alter its perception by the general public.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd I still believe those Wikileak Docs came from a DNC worker. Then he was murdered shortly after, and those that murdered him, were taken out just the same. No, I can't prove it, but I know things. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed I would have my reservations on that, not on account of its probability but on the sheer number of hundreds of thousands of documents leaked. The different subject matters and respective security classifications seem too much for the work of one person willing to disclose them. In fact, it is this indiscriminate disclosure that points to a "dump it all on the internet" hack rather than select disclosure by a single person.

No arguments though on the possibility of silencing the whistleblower through more permanent means. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@M3g4m1nd I was there. Oct 1967 - May 1968.

But I am afraid I cannot discuss anything in relation to these events.

I was required to sign the Espionage Act upon separation, retired to the desert near Giant Rock, the Integratron, Mentaphysics and the Marine Base, where I continue to reside to this day.

Google my username.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@WAGB283 I did google your username and I was really impressed by the history. Speaking of which.....am I talking to a ship? smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd "Officially" I see nothing unusual. smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@WAGB283 btw.....you realize that your date of birth on your profile is 1974-11-22?

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@M3g4m1nd Juxtapose the last two numbers of the year (now you've outed me as the oldest member of DosMovies...)!

You might want to Google 'WHEC68' as well. I was there, too

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@WAGB283 Wot. What and wat.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak waitaminute smiley are we talking to an old boat!? smiley

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@WAGB283 I dont think you are the oldest member in here. I know of a couple of others that would rightfully claim this title. Anyhow. Although I am soooo curious now, I must advise you to not discuss this further in public. If you are under the Espionage Act, better to avoid the possibility of an inadvertent disclosure.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd You think? After all these years? Well OK, not another word. I appreciate your counsel, you're very thoughtful in warning me.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@WAGB283 Oldest member? This site has been around for 10. You, 3. Nope, not the oldest.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak So nice of you to put it that way!

You really are one of the most intelligent, thoughtful and interesting individuals on here.

Along with many others (you know who you are, Dread, Box, Butless, etc...), it's a pleasure to be in such fun company.

Makes my day just to peruse your posts.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@WAGB283 You would know all about that wouldn't you?

Reference your anus next time. It's far more introspective, accurate and colourful.

Pleasure making friends with someone so...well, incredibly anal. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Wait a minute...I didn't mean that in a snide way, but on rereading I can see how you may have taken it that way.

I guess sincerity is a dangerous thing on forums. But it's OK, my bad.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Couldn't edit my first reply, but yeah, reading it now, that did come off pretty bad, huh?

Wasn't meant to be, that's not how I roll.

Hey, you put out some good stuff both in the movie reviews and forum comments, so I just wanted to put it out there that it's appreciated.

My original comment is pretty cringe provoking, wish I had proofed it, lesson learned.

So just wanted to clear that up, OK?

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@WAGB283 That's really kind and compassionate of you.

I appreciate it.

I'm sorry, too. I reacted and that's not right.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak It's all good, that first post (ugh) had so many triggers I would have taken it the same way.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@WAGB283 I am afraid that the obligation to confidentiality covering official secrets legislation, remains valid for the duration of the bearer's natural life and beyond. Generally speaking the information concerned will only lose its status if officially declassified, if it fails to remain secret, if it loses its value or the steps to reasonably protect it are deemed insufficient through malice or negligence. And the kicker there is that there is no time limit for the authorities to engage with you on breaching that obligation. Non exercise of their rights does not amount to acquiescence. So its better to be safe than sorry. smiley

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@M3g4m1nd That's actually what we've assumed would happen. Can there be any charges for those who get on TV and yearly symposiums, to tell outrageous and fantastical lies? Wouldn't the lies sometimes create a NS Concern?

What if they take an incident, and change a few key pieces of the story?
Can they get away with the story then?

There has to be something they're doing to fly under the radar, with so many who come forward. It's hard for me to digest there'd be so many lying as well.

The only other thing I can think, is all these experiencers are hired through a Gov. agency to tell lies about E.T. so we'll be terrified when the fake alien invasion occurs. Fear is the best catalyst to get people to give up their rights, right? (Had to get a Conspiracy Theory in there, smiley )

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed I am quite certain that the response from the intelligence apparatus would depend on the apparent plausibility of these on-air allegations and the likelihood of them being believed as fact by the audience. Take the Bob Lazar case. His account is one of a kind and is surrounded by controversy. Its easy to discredit even though his account would certainly be categorized as NS concern. Removing him from the equation though through forcible means, would only verify his allegations as fact. The SNAFU there is that he was allowed to speak in the first place. His disappearance would have to be made to look unconnected with his account, if martyrdom is to be avoided at all costs. Then again, it would also be a possibility to flood the internet with bogus accounts to take the interest away from potentially valid accounts. Lose them in the clutter so to speak.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@WAGB283 Just to point out, the remnants of the South Pole from 1912, were likely moved by the time you came through. Glad you didn't get lost in the Triangle.

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed [quote]Glad you didn't get lost in the Triangle[/quote]

Me too! I'd post some pics, but I've been advised that might not be a good idea...

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@WAGB283 Interestingly, the Bermuda Triangle, aside from its generally weird disposition and findings, is not even considered a threat to maritime navigation. Lloyds of London, the biggest maritime insurance carrier in the world, once did a comparative analysis on the amount of vessels that have been lost through mysterious circumstances and found that it is actually third in number of losses. The first by far is the South China Sea, followed by the area around the Canary Islands and the Ivory Coast and with some distance later, the Bermuda Triangle follows in losses. Of course that still doesnt explain the weirdness of the stories that surround that area.

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Isn't that the ICE WALL of the now defunct/infamous Q-folks?
Okey Doke, nevermind.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

lol, there was never an ice wall related to any Q-Folks. Now you're just making up sh*t. smiley But thanks for playing. smiley

+2

master
Report comment
(1y)

isn't that where JFK is s'posed to meet the great orange one to hook up that VP spot Pence left open? smiley I could be making sh*t up. smiley

+4

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) Waitaminute ICE WALL is a flat earther rabbit hole. Knew it was something 'new' that really isn't. Getting closer.
SO all these countries and collective/rotating league of scientists and exchanges ARE KEEPING A BIG SECRET?
Really. smiley

www.bas.ac.uk/about/antarctica/t...

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) I didn't post about flat earth. What's wrong with you? smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@StarKissed Ummm I posted the ref, don't you remember me writing it? smiley
#2 evuryfukingthing is wrong with me but that was never the topic. smiley

I love playing Thx! smiley

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Yeah, that must be it. smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

No matter where they are, or what they are, the photos and the structures are amazing. It would be interesting to see citations on them.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Yes, it would be, unfortunately all I have is the supposed person who the photos originally belonged to and the year when they were taken. Ancient history is sort of a hobby, and those photos I've never seen before, but they came from somewhere. Thanks.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

Oh yeah. There it is in HQ quality for the sceptics:

But it doesnt exist anymore. Viserion took care of that...:

smiley

All joking aside, love this thread of yours smiley

+3

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@M3g4m1nd lol I noticed those "similarities", too, but the pics in the video are different.

It would be interesting to know who did them and when. There are no citations.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd I thought of the same thing, maybe George R. R. Martin already knew something. 🤔

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed GRRM knows everything. smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Or, he's been spying on Conspiracy forums. smiley

Another forum I used to frequent, had actors and writers interact and acquire info for their next book or film. It was crazy. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed I wouldn't surprise me that he had. Actually, it's quite common for writers to infiltrate places to get actual experience.

I would love that, with the actors. They're nuts to begin with. smiley

PS all my upvote icons and emoji drop downs suddenly disappeared.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Not surprising, wait until you write a long paragraph, hit "reply" and it disappears, never to be seen again. smiley Your's should return though shortly.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed It finally came back. smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,720 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series