This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

https://truecrimedaily.com/2022/10/04/north-carolina-stepmom-bracey-byrd-arrested-charged-attempted-murder-castrate-adopted-son/ (213 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

truecrimedaily.com/2022/10/04/no... wow the worst step-momster I've ever heard of

+4

guru
Report comment
(1y)

Truly horrible. This mother is an example of the worst of humanity. Yet, there is an ongoing program to confuse children (as young as 5 years old ) about themselves relating to the sex they were born as.They are encouraged to persue an alternate gender, professionally brainwashed , and then offered medical castration through drugs and surgery. Isn't that just so trendy?
Reading truecrimedaily.com you can develope a disgust for humanity. page after page...non-stop reports of monsters and their acts. It makes me wonder how investigators and police can see things like this everyday and not quit.

+3

Hide 2 replies...

@CanyonD so true, there is no way I could handle dealing with people like that. I would have to be put away in an asylum. No wonder why some police officers kill themselves with their service revolvers

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I'm unclear why the above member linked up gender issues and CHILD ABUSE!

The two are completely unrelated in this case, which is HORRIFYING all on its own.

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

@Yellow-rose1 Some women are not made to be mothers.That is disgusting.May she rot in her own hell!!

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

@Yellow-rose1 I really like the info on the forum.Keep Posting smiley

+1

Hide 2 replies...

@tyetoes thanks dear. I will always find something that inspires shock in awe in this world that's for sure smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Good,shocking,truth is a plus,thanx

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series