This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,869 reviews
122,463 films • 18,489 TV series

Lady retaliates against eviction by attacking Sheriff and Deputies with honey bees (144 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master

I have to say this is one creative idea to protest the government and it's American institutions smiley smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Actually, shame on her for doing that to the bees. That's their colony f**ked. Imagine that in reverse and two giant bees were having a squabble and then one destroyed your home in the process. How selfish of her as a bee keeper.

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Look up how many bees are killed each year just so people can eat Avacado on toast.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM I don't need to. I already know. Actually, native bees are more essential pollination in all of Europe than honey bees. For instance, one country, Ireland, has over 98 native bees. Due to overuse pesticides, "reclaiming" land into green deserts for cattle, etc. 30% of the species there are on the endangered list. In the UK there are over 250 species under similar threat. In Finland, we have over 400 with 30 separate species of Bumble Bee.

+1

@DontSpeak I know right, normally bee keepers have a deep respect and love for their value on this planet. Also once they sting once they die. It was a selfish act. Just like when a dog owner has him/her attack law enforcement knowing he will be shot

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 These people are unbalanced. smiley

+2

@DontSpeak totally

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,869 reviews • 122,463 films • 18,489 TV series