This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,824 reviews
122,439 films • 18,486 TV series

Eat Your Heart Out. (1662 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(7y)

French toast.
Dish
French toast, also known as eggy bread, Bombay toast, German toast, gypsy toast, poor knights, or Spanish toast, is a dish made of bread soaked in milk, then in beaten eggs and then fried, a variation. smiley

smiley
smiley
smiley

+1

skilled
Report comment
(7y)

should include "sprinkled with pumpkin spice or cinnamon" in the description ;)

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@awol_lsd Made these early hours this morning, and f**ked them up, the bread was thick sliced and it soaked some of the oil up out of the frying pan. <br> First time i have ever messed these up and i have made some good ones in the past and when on 420. smiley smiley

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 right on, i don't eat breakfast but i do eat breakfast food about twice a week (for dinner or late night snack) <br> <br> i love french toast, a lot of times also have a ham and cheese omelet with saute'd onions and peppers and a grilled bacon egg and cheese it's soooooo good. <br> <br> i take the bread and butter one side and cook that side like making a grilled cheese then i cook 3 slices of bacon cut in half, then fry the egg over easy, assemble it and break the yolk letting it run out spread across the sandwich. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm <br> <br> man now i'm hungry ;)

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@awol_lsd You are so evil, the only thing you have missed out is mushrooms smiley ,just bought all that stuff today apart from the ham but have got mi a nice quiche and has for omelets, they are f**king lovely. smiley

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 Heat the skillet up first and use pam spray.... also try adding vanilla to the batter....ummm good

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@Teeny💋 Hmmm I have some vanilla extract flavoring smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(7y)

Just knocked up...Diced new boiled potatoes (with skins) with a crumbled slice of lowfat " still 25% " mature cheese and diced onion, the potatoes were microwaved and then cooled a bit in filtered tap water, then put in a freezer bag with salt + black pepper to evenly spread. <br> Put in a bowl with the cheese and onion on top, microwaved for a few secs until cheese ad melted and some of the fats had gone into the potatoes and finished of with a topping of garlic mayonnaise (from a bottle) that i did not make up. <br> Good job i have enough to make 2 more positions as i'm more hungry now smiley smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(7y)

french toast is the best. just pain in the ass frying. <br>

guru
Report comment
(7y)

anyone tried Jamaican style pizza instead of Hawaiian change the pineapple to banana it works even better with chilli etc.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,824 reviews • 122,439 films • 18,486 TV series