Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,794 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Deleted post. (337 views, 18 replies)

God
Report comment
(8mo)

I've been doing " Funny pics with captions " for over 5 years now, after a member started " Funny pics with captions. (10) " dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Funny... who has full hatred for me and has been harassing me (via posting crap in many of my forum topics) since i blocked them over 3 year back, i made up a " Funny pics with captions. (9.1) " and just found out it has been deleted with out a word to me why.

This message i posted the other day to a member:

" I don't know why @(⌐■_■) has made a funny pics 10
I blocked her over 3 years back, after she and friends were trashing (posting unrelated stuff in them) all my forum topics and non stop taking the piss out of my spelling.

Also if you go through all my forum post (excluding trailers) for last few years, you will see that she has posted in about 80% of them (even tho i have her blocked). To me this is obsessive behavior. "
Read more

+7

master
Report comment
(8mo)

Ive followed your funny threads and you have continually made 8.1, 8.2 and so on
why should you not be allowed to continue just because someone else makes a thread??
seems unfair to me,,,,

+6

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(8mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 I thinks Roo made #10 before PV's one, but the problem with blocking people is the blocker can't see what they do either.
I'm blocked too (why??) but of course everything shows up before logging in.

+3

Report comment
(8mo)

@Buttless but why does it matter Roo made one?
let them both stay...
im not sure why Roo didnt just make own thread?
I mean ive only been here a year but posted plenty in PVs threads

+2

Report comment
(8mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 Why should she have to make a separate thread??

Report comment
(8mo)
(edited)

@🌞Suisen🌞 You've misunderstood.

Roo was trying to help continue the all the funny pics with captions threads, not make a separate one and PV took umbrage with her doing that because he feels he is the ONLY one who can make continuation threadsnof the funny pics with captions.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(8mo)

I've pretty much stopped posting altogether. I post on walls and send messages.

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(8mo)

@michael59 And we are grateful for that

+3

Report comment
(8mo)

@JudgeDredd Amen.

Now she does hate attacks on her wall.

Personally, I think it's an unrequited girl crush. smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(8mo)

"To me this is obsessive behavior"
Who is obsessive? FFS get over it.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(8mo)

@Buttless Lemmesee whoooo? smiley
Yeah smiley dumb pissing contests... lets guess!

+1

Report comment
(8mo)
(edited)

@Buttless It's unfortunate he doesn't have a mirror. [Aka pot-kettle-black]

He's dissuaded more from participating than actually encouraging participation.

I used to love that thread. Now I ignore it. smiley

Report comment
(8mo)

1. First of all, I didnt realise that I should notify you of any administrative decisions that I take. The fact that I do that with warnings and suspensions, is a courtesy and certainly not an obligation:

"The Site Administration has the right but is not obliged to check the Site for prohibited Content and can delete or remove (without giving advance notice) any Content or Users at its own discretion for any reason or without reason, including, without limitation, removal or deletion of the such Content which, in the personal opinion of the Site Administration, infringes these Terms"

dosmovies.com/tos/

2. If you plan to go all legal on me, best to know what you are talking about. As per the IPR legislation, you do have an exclusive right over your copyright of the "Funny pics with captions". Having said that, you did post these threads in this site which in the eyes of the law constitutes a Database for which a separate and independent copyright is granted on the basis of the systematic arrangement of its content. We have the exclusive right over the systematic arrangement and for that reason we are given the tools (add, edit, remove) to arrange the content as per our wishes. Your copyright of the " Funny pics with captions. (9.1)" still subsists but was rejected on this particular Database. You are free to post that wherever else you desire outside this site.
Read more

+5

master
Report comment
(8mo)
(edited)

smiley No Funny advancements in maths smiley

Buh byeee #10… as we hailed the aforementioned un-new thread: Felecia.
You will not be missed. Mist? Yeah smiley whatev’s smiley

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(8mo)

@(⌐■_■) Nobody said you cant make a thread with funny pics. Just dont use the title "Funny pics with captions".

Report comment
(8mo)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd smiley Awww, don't need PV getting hurt feelin's over imaginary nonsense. We'll just let #9 get so full it'll slow down buffering even more: in PV's honor of course. smiley

In the spirit of motivational whining...
smiley ''BUTT MAHHHH, IT'S MINE''
In a forum. smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(8mo)

A copyright in the forum? Could you please forward any and all royalties to the following account ...

Bitcoin (BTC): 1PVZkx1WqewRwUwRJm8nshWwohJnvvJZiX

Thank you PV.

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(8mo)

@..box.. Quite right. PV will receive his 10% royalty payment based on the net earnings of the site.

(That would be 10% of ZERO. Spend it well PV) smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(8mo)

@..box.. smiley SO MUCH THIS ☝️ smiley

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,794 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series