This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,377 films • 18,475 TV series

should movies be deleted from twomovies? (1073 views, 28 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

I was wondering if movies that don't have any links should be deleted ,because they can not be watched .Is there a reason to have movies without no links ? I would like to know . Could someone please tell me !

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

It's easier, and far quicker, for linkers to add links to movies/shows that already have a page.

You can request new links for existing movies here: dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Link-requests....

The instructions are in the first post.

+7

admin
Report comment
(4y)

Soon all links will be removed, so don't worry.

+3

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil W-w-w-what??

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Say it ain't so I love this site is there no way that us valued friends of the site can help in any way

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil When the new site is up and running, will people be able to share links on there walls or even start a forum topic where people can post links?

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 You can share links to your wall. I made sure to ask this not long after I joined since it took too much time to go through the steps to add links to the movie/series pages by request. I used to just post them to my Wall for other members instead after asking Admin if is was ok.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Okay thanks. smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Gosh. I typed that wrong. Should say:

" I used to just post them to my Wall for other members instead. After asking Admin if is was ok."

You're welcome.

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A They've always been allowed on profiles.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Do you need a hug? :)

+2

Report comment
(4y)
+2

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Okay, now I'm worried. WTH is that supposed to mean, Boss?

+3

God
Report comment
(4y)

smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(4y)

All links removed means no more twomovies smiley panic is setting in smiley , some extra info would be nice smiley like this was a joke smiley or I had a bad day and wanna scare you smiley hope to hear more soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

maybe it's easier then changing the domain name every week or so.....

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

take this TV show dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Godzilla/?re.... this show has no links at all .I wonder if movies like this show ,one day will have links or not ,or they just there to get an idea that the TV/movie is there ?

+1

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@gregsohappy As it says on this forum u can ask blinkers to put a link on for the movie or show read all the comments above

Report comment
(4y)

@veebee29 None of those answers are from Dr Evil so that information is not accurate.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@ O ok then 🤗😊🤣🤣thanx

+2

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@gregsohappy It's always been like this. These shows have been added by REQUESTING them.

Then we wait for the linkers.

It's the same with the films/movies.

The rest of what's being said is conjecture and jumping the gun. (With the exception of DemandingFemales post; that is correct.)

Dr Evil hasn't said anything of the kind about any of that, so it's best just to wait on him and not worry.

There's nothing to worry about.

Everything is groovy. smiley

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@gregsohappy The only way linkers know the shows/movies need new links is if people take the time to report/request them.

There are tens of thousands of pages on TM, they can't all be checked manually.

+3

God
Report comment
(4y)

When it comes to " no link " Movies, members can add (when they have the time) links when they find them (something i used to do now again).

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Movies without free links 27,400 dosmovies.com/nolinks/....

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Good link for those who wish to find links for mainly obscure films.

I just linked to 7 films, but most of the films listed are not mainstream, hence SPECIFIC REQUESTS are necessary.

Thank you.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ I'm coming out and identifying as thoroughly confused now? What will we need to do? I haven't even figured out how to upload pictures yet. -GC

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@saxon901 Lol message me. I'll explain.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,377 films • 18,475 TV series