This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,713 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Post a random fact about yourself (1540 views, 92 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

It's pretty self-explanatory, but keep it nice in the interests of being a community here at Two-Movies. <br> <br> Post a random fact about yourself. <br> <br> <br> I do yoga every day.

+7

master

I adore all kinds of birds, even the dreaded pigeons and seagulls <br> <br> <br>

+5

Hide 13 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ This just made my day - too cute! LOL Thanks for the chuckles. BTW the Spit is a nice place for bird lovers- so much to see there.

+2

@3UN01A Yes always been a bird lover myself :) And you are very welcome. <br> smiley <br> Where is the spit?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ The Leslie Street Spit - you've never been? :o it's my favourite place in the city to feel away from the sh*tty :P

+2

@3UN01A I'll be checking that out! Thanks for the tip :) No, I've never been there.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ It's a man-made haven you must check out and quite the adventure for a day as well.

+2

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ I read: ... "dead pigeons and seagulls" which made me LAUGH way more than should've.

+3

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ smiley I read: ... "dead pigeons and seagulls" no no no def not dead. <br> They don't fly worth a flyp. smiley

+3

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ ... apparently, also caused the keyboard to stutter!

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ Bird exotic birds I find beautiful. I don't really care for them but my cat had a dead one in her mouth last week and I did feel bad for the bird. It was tiny and cute

+2

@GeorgieAlwaysWins I know eh? Love birds that others detest... seeing a dead pigeon or seagull hurts... :(

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ People see pidgeons and seagulls as pests. Unfair. They're just successful.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

I like to read

+5

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@matesaca I love reading. When I had a surgical consult 2 yrs ago the Doctor asked me what hobbies I had, filling out a computer form. I said reading. And she said, "Reading is not a hobby." I decided to not have my surgery there.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@ginger666 I would have done the same. It seems to me that everything that is not physical is considered not important now. WRONG!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ginger666 How is reading not a hobby? Lol what an odd thing to say to you. I love reading! :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ Reading made me sleepy :p

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@โˆžAcesโˆž That's a good thing though. It's supposed to be really good for the brain and REM sleep. :)

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@matesaca Wish I could. I mean I can read but my mind wonders so bad. I feel like I'm missing out. I found myself on Good Reads and some of the genres looked really interesting, but I know I'd fail. I did read Filth in days but that was around 2001 and I had sod all else to do.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@GeorgieAlwaysWins My mind can wander terrible, i loved to read but a week's read to others is over a couple of months for me at best times, have you tried audio books? when lots of time to spare they can be great, the Sword Of Shannara is one of my favorites at the moment:)

Report comment
(5y)

@GeorgieAlwaysWins 1984 is a great listen, a classic sounding british guy is one option or the fantastic but sadly passed on Frank Muller. <br> <br> Never listened fully to the british gentleman but Muller is quite easy on the ears in my opinion and a good reader.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi Audiobook may be a good idea.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I collect MINTAGE clothing.

+4

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A What's mintage? Retro or further back?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@GeorgieAlwaysWins Vintage clothing items from mostly 1920's - 1960's but I have items from mid 1800's - 1990's all in mint vintage condition - "mintage".

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A That's interesting. About a week ago I actually thought about this a bit. I ended up looking on Amazon and was going to get a book about fashion in the ages. I was interesting in what people wore, whether is was for social status and fashion or more work and heavy wear orientated. Also the detail and standards and what is considered pleasing. I just found it weird when I actually thought about it - dunno if that makes sense?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@GeorgieAlwaysWins I have a variety of books you could read ;) You've a curious mind and that's awesome!

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I play my alto saxophone everyday .

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy Can you play "Pomp and Circumstance", Sir Edward Elgar? If I had my clarinet I could play it. I had to settle for something else... worried about copyright infringement.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ginger666 I could if I had the music sheet

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy I try and play guitar every day.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I kept Pidgeons

+5

Hide 12 replies...

@torrac Pigeons are smart. Nice coop, good food, fun, friendly community. Gotta wonder if free-flying birds aren't keeping humans as their servants?

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@(โŒโ– _โ– ) Yeah what human has never wished they could fly lol

+2

@torrac [SPOILER]

+2

@torrac @TragicMouse๐Ÿญ Yeppers. Something going on with the site tonight... updating, DDOS or dragons? Multiple entries and lag/stutter is killing us. Owie. <br>

+1

@(โŒโ– _โ– ) 158 views (skyrocketing) w the repeat stutter, appears site is refreshing and struggling for some reason.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@torrac lucid dream and obe if you can, we already know how to fly, it is a truly fantastic feeling:)

@(โŒโ– _โ– ) Agreed on that... birds in general are quite smart :)

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ Corvidae are exceptionally smart. Especially Ravens. They also have very intricate family and social structures. :)

+1

@ I'll have to do some research on them for sure, thank you! <br> <br> One thing that always sticks in my mind, is how birds take care of themselves..... when they are sick or vulnerable they don't let other animals know this.... they go into a self-protective mode so they aren't attacked by other animals. <br> <br> Maybe that's why I can relate so well to them, I think I have a bit of that myself :)

+3

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ [SPOILER]

+3

@(โŒโ– _โ– ) Yes thanks, so very cool!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

+1

@ @TragicMouse๐Ÿญ You'd both enjoy this one: <br> dosmovies.com/watch_episode/Nova/45/10/.... <br> Old and new studies, but very fresh and thrilling!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I once rescued 14 feral cats (11 of which were kittens) from a feral colony (on my own, not through a rescue) and rehabilitated them all and got them all good, stable, loving homes. At the time I lived in a very small one bed apartment with my Shar-pei, Sha-Sha. We were busy! smiley

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ you're awesome :)

+1

master

That's so commendable and amazing! I love cats as well, but birds have always been my pet of choice, I once had a wild litter of kitties from the railway tracks that showed up in my yard, but they had their eyes on my baby (Cockatiel).... so that was a no go smiley smiley

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ Awww I love Cockatiels, they are so smart and loving. Actually, I think it's selfish (for me). I love life. I've done it with all living creatures, including humans. I had two rescued love birds (Cรบnas and Ceoil = Silence and Music in Irish). I also had 2 cats that had found my cottage. Needless to say I had to ensure they were separated at ALL times! Life really is a journey, isn't it? And sometimes a very active one! :)

+2

@ Love Birds are beautiful and peaceful birds. <br> <br> My last Cockatiel passed a few months ago, not sure I want another, I get so attached, was like losing a family member or best friend. <br> <br> I often come home and look in the direction of his cage, and he's not there of course. <br> <br> And yes life is a journey for sure, and not always a smooth one! :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ I'm so sorry for your loss. They bond with us, for certain. It's exactly the same as with any family member. You don't run out and replace a loss. It may or may not happen, and if it does, it will be because it's right for both of you.

+1

@ How true, but I do miss coming through the door from work and his first words would be: Baaaby..... in this wailing little voice. Either that or he'd just scream at me and now I feel bad for telling him to "shut up"..... :) smiley

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I like animals more then people most of the time.

+8

guru

[SPOILER] <br> but no in reality im content.

+5

God
Report comment
(5y)

I'm a Lazy ass & Sleepy head

+6

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

I am a lodge keeper.

+3

guru

I made the theatre stage in the second season of UK's 'The X Factor'.

+7

Hide 6 replies...

@โญ๏ธjanerosityโญ๏ธ Lonestar, Amazed - for auditions. we were 'given' Ronan Keating, When you say nothing at all at theatre stage on our section.

+2

@Horrorโšฐ๏ธ Hey how about a link, you famous person you? :) And btw, always liked that tune smiley

+2

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ I wouldn't dare even if I had one smiley, I actually do like Amazed, wasn't a massive fan of the second one mind...

+2

@Horrorโšฐ๏ธ If there is video you have to show us.. I think it's unfair if they tell you what to sing, pretty sure different voices suit different songs - so making everyone sing the same is not an equaliser, but probably RK (urghh) is the kind of plastic person they want.

+2

@โญ๏ธjanerosityโญ๏ธ I know a couple of people way way back had seen a clip or something on youtube, but it was deleted a long time ago as far as I'm aware, I haven't seen it since. They don't have that rule any more (they actually gave us two songs to choose between and that one got the most votes).

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Most people think I'm a man. lol

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@michael59 Nice one! :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ When I am introduced to new people, their first question is usually, "Did your parents want a boy?"

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@michael59 Oh, What?? :O People just don't think of others before they open their mouths. I've had similar things with situations in my life. I like that you can go on what I would think of as "stealth mode" at any given time, especially online, and still be you! haha

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I learned French as a teenager. In 30 years since, only used it once in Montreal.

+4

Hide 1 reply...

@PsychoDeeDee I'm of French background and have pretty much forgotten it myself... oh well :)

+2

master

WHAT IF I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground? <br> No way I'm digging deeper... just in case. smiley

+2

senior guru

I am terrified of heights. I will physically freeze, I particularly don't like those stairs that you can look down through. I can't do ladders either, my house has high ceilings and if a light bulb blows there is no way I can change it. (I have a lot of lamps haha). <br> I have many stories of finding myself in situations where this phobia has really limited me. <br> <br> My 'turning 40' bucket list included a Sky Dive. Always wanted to do it and thought I might overcome my phobia. <br> So I did it, from 14000 feet. Most incredible experience - would do it again if I could. <br> <br> Still can't change a sodding light bulb though.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@โญ๏ธjanerosityโญ๏ธ Good luck. I used to climb trees bigger than houses as a kid. Now I get dizzy on small ladders. Maybe an age thing and a sense of danger or irrational fear.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

I can read Korean letters (hangul)

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

When my hair is up in a ponytail it is three feet long. Under every ponytail is a horses ass lol

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 Don't see many tails like that anymore

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I used to own a Chimpanzee (seriously)...

+4

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Rescue Dog Mama Sounds cool as hell. If they're very human like and you bond it's probably sad when they go

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@GeorgieAlwaysWins Very sad, he went to a Zoo, I cried for weeks ,but as they age they get stubborn and strong..look up online about people that got attacked by Chimps, it is damn scary.

+1

@Rescue Dog Mama If this thread were a competition I think you just won it :) Also - bit jealous.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@โญ๏ธjanerosityโญ๏ธ Lol, it was awhile back, I was only about 13 at the time. Actually we gave him to a zoo, he got bigger and stronger, and everyone was (but me) was afraid of him, I cried for weeks...

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I can hand catch flies for release outside, bees and wasps require a small glass and thin cardboard.

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Birds land on me randomly.

Report comment
(5y)

I love horror movies and motorcycles.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I am introvert and like police procedural series and movies.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I can project my voice under water.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I binge on forensic files and fbi files. good documentary shows.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I drove a Russian T-60 tank once.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

I fought off two muggers walking home one night

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I used to have a Siberian Husky named Kodi.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I know how to drive a "plow truck" lol.....winter is coming, we probably get it sooner than most, up here in ski country New Hampshire!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I can't stand up on ice skates.

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,713 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series