This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,379 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Black Lives Matter created by radical Marxists, funded by organizers convicted of domestic terrorism (539 views, 16 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(3y)

While the radical group Black Lives Matter continues to receive support from both Republicans and Democrats, many are unaware of the group's more sinister origins. One America's Pearson Sharp has more on the organization's direct ties to domestic terrorists.

+6

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)

It isn't just a radical group of people. It's a slogan adopted by all of us, hopefully. All lives matter but, one mountain at a time, right?

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@michael59 Good answer. smiley

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@(⌐■_■) I don't now why there's such a concerted effort to demonize these people, it makes no sense to me, if you think the people in the civil rights movement were criminals too there's no point arguing with any of you and if you don't then tell me what's the difference between the two righteous causes anyway?if it's the personality of the leaders then that's a questionable argument because the leaders don't matter in the first place it seems to be a mass movement with no discernible power structure

+2

Report comment
(3y)

One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right[11] cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013.[16] The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C. and New York City

Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel regularly features pro-Donald Trump stories.[17][18] The channel described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of Trump,[19] and Trump has repeatedly promoted the network.

The channel is prominent for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Amer...

Please tak your propoganga to @nysubs.con

+5

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@NoNeed2Argue And we can all trust (big tech controlled) Wiki, yea right!

"Please tak your propoganga to @nysubs.con"* You mean facts?

+5

Report comment
(3y)

@PureVodka🍺 I REPETE....

The channel is prominent for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.

YUR HOME FOR THIS IS anysubj.com/

+3

Report comment
(3y)

@NoNeed2Argue Think it would be best if i just BLOCKED you (TROLL). smiley

+4

master
Report comment
(3y)

Pickled on Vodka can't raise a stink on anywho... so he runs over here like an overflowing toilet. Doc built an outhouse for his shyt, but noooooo... he needs to poop here to stir up attention and. complaints.

+4

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

I can't read what you posted because its blocked, but it is probably your usual unbalanced nonsense.
Go away.

master
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

I can't read his crap either... just the stains and noxious aromatics he creates on 2Moobs is plenty. Indeed Puking Vodka, go away.

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)

keep up the good work @PureVodka smiley as usual, your detractors are solely focused on shooting the messenger - even those blocked from actually viewing the content of your posts. smiley your reputation precedes winningly, as usual.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3y)
+2

Report comment
(3y)

@uunboundd Don't need to watch, read or listen to this "news" -

Spreading this type of manure should be left to the farmers and has no business on a site of entertainment and culture.

Permission to spread this can be found among the devoted at ...

anysubj.com/

+1

master
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

High praise from another literary minded admirer? That IS Funny!! winning... smiley

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@(⌐■_■) I think I can see PV up there with Tamps and FRAC and olds and ...

smiley

+2

Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

@..box.. The pointy part grabs 'em by the PU$$Y...

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,379 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series