About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,739 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

Are you happy? (655 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

If you are, tell us why. If you're not, tell us why not. What would make you happy? If you don't want to tell us, just give us a didget!

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

I'm happy a lot of the time, but I would be more happy if I get the library job I applied for. I hate my restaurant job.

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@schuyl Then I hope you get it. A job that you hate ruins your life.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@schuyl Good look. :)

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

i'm not happy--but i'm old, so i see an end to it--and I've been bad off the rest of my life, i'm used to it,what's weird is having been poor and in pain most of my life, now I see other people b**ching about it--and I gotta laugh--WHY should I feel sorry for them? they've had it good- <br> <br> -most of the people in the world are bad off all over the planet--I knew I was not alone.I felt sorry for them all.But if you thought you were the only poor f----- on the planet, NO YOU ARE NOT. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF. EVERY ONE ELSE (except for the few)has had it bad and been in pain.everyone!! God knows this(if there is one)cuz its true.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I'm happy most of the time. I don't get angry very often and I enjoy the simple things in life. I like being happy the most ,because being upset is the worth it .

+2

Report comment
(5y)

I think life is too short so enjoy its every movments....

+1

Report comment
(5y)

so im feel always happy

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@CBM786 Good advice! Good for you! It seems that some people can't be happy, no matter what they do.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe you are absolutely right

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,739 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series