This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,379 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Actors Who Lost Jobs For Not Being Vaccinated (547 views, 51 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(1y)

A rapper, actors and a broadway star. For one reason or another, they parted ways from their jobs for refusing to get vaccinated.

Steve Burton | 0:00
Ingo Rademacher | 1:05
Rockmond Dunbar | 2:12
Andrea Bordeaux | 3:19
Ice Cube | 4:16
Laura Osnes | 5:21

+2

master
Report comment
(1y)

I seriously think this virus is man made (altered) not a thing "God" made
but i agree do your own resurch before saying yes or no
but dont complain when others with free will, turn you down from their POV

+1

Hide 22 replies...

@❄Suisen❄ I became very ill after my second poke. So ill that I thought I was going into heart failure or going to stroke out. After that there was no way I was going to do anymore. A dear family member developed a blood clot after her last booster. She almost died and lost half of her foot. It was on the side of the injection site. I believe there is a correlation to the booster. I'm just so grateful she is still with us and can celebrate another Christmas with us

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 yes unfortunatly we all react different to things smiley
i just mean if someone asked for vaccination proof for someone to be in their movie/show, job, travel or so, thats their choice, how can people talking about free will sue someone for excersizing theirs?

+2

@❄Suisen❄ yes that is what democracy is all about the right to choose medical treatment of any kind. It should be a chose and no one should be able to punish someone if they do not want to participate

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 but still those chosing to not participate wants to sue those that do....

+2

@❄Suisen❄ really? smiley smiley smiley I didn't know that. It makes no sense.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 What about sick people who walk right up to you, crowd you, cough, sneeze, sputter, and then you're sick in a few days? Communicable diseases mean we must ALL think of the whole, not of "my right to refuse". I've endured a lot. I also have a medical background and realise the truth behind everything. Paranoia is what is planted, not the rest. We have to practise safe distancing and hygiene. The same people that refuse also DEMAND that others take their masks off-- I've seen it first hand. As someone who has lost someone and has an autoimmune disorder, I don't have time to play games with people who are only concerned about themselves.

I want everyone to be well!

Thanks, Rose. X

+6

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 "I became very ill after my second poke. So ill that I thought I was going into heart failure or going to stroke out. After that there was no way I was going to do anymore."*

I have read dozens of comments very similar to yours on YouTube and in other forums, with most of them reading something like this.

I'm pro jab, but no way am i having the booster.

And what about those that had the jab forced on them to keep there jobs, but months later or still to ill " from the jab " to work.

Have you fully recovered?
And all the the best to the both of you, stay well. smiley

+1

@PureVodka🍺 First that is really nice. So sweet of you to say. Also I heard about the med trucks pulling up to work sites and extorting people into taking the jab or loosing their job. It is terrible. It makes me wonder if their is a conspiracy a foot. I have recovered. My Mom will never be the same. I'm just grateful I still have her. Many people don't have their loved ones anymore. Please be well too. Thanks again

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Where is that worksite coercion happening?

Vaccines are ONLY given in hospitals or doctors surgeries.

I've had bad reactions, but that does not warrant the abuse antivaxxers spew on others as well as refusing to adhere to safe social practices.

You know my history, yet I have never said the vaccine was a cure all. Nor has any representative.

There is a gross difference between "punishment" and "consequences" when the world at large is threatened.

Be it laboratory made or organic, it is inconsequential at this stage.

It is about keeping everyone well, not taking blatant risks and being abusive to people trying to help.

Glad you're OK. I have had the booster, and won't go beyond that, but people do need to do whatever it takes to keep ALL OF US HEALTHY.

+1

@DontSpeak I heard it on the radio news. It was happening here in Canada. Trudeau has a black heart.

+2

@DontSpeak Here in Canada you can go to any Pharmacy to get vaccinated

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Pharmacies are licenced. You can do it here, but only with an appointment. That's not coercion or forced.

+1

@DontSpeak There is no need to make an appointment here

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 It's still not coercion. They aren't demanding people do it at the pharmacy and pharmacists are licensed.

I'm alarmed at the coercion you mentioned.

I've never seen or heard of that.

Contractual agreements are not coercion and are not punishment. They are part and parcel to being in an open or closed contract for work.

There are many more points than just that on those contracts, but suggesting that they then have someone independently come in and strong arm people to get a vax right then and there is... beyond my comprehension.

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 So they are unlicensed as healthcare? I've heard about contractual agreements in fields of work where the risk to the public is very high. Never an unannounced storm-trooper-like assault demanding you vax now or leave. Canada allows this? That's criminal and I'm certain that the WHO would have a lot of problems with it.

@DontSpeak They started this when they were finally allowing people to go back to work. It didn't last long only for a month or two and the backlash had the government stop. This was during the big trucking debacle. I don't know if you heard about that.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 No, but it's good it was stopped.

+1

@DontSpeak yes. It was ridiculous

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Beyond that. It's criminal.

So is not practising safe social distancing.

As someone with an acute autoimmune disorder, people refusing the most basic of health precautions (a mask and social distancing) and criminals themselves.

Viruses are real. The transmission is real.

Say whatever they like about the vaccine, but keep us all safe.

We are not over this AND other countries do always encourage masks and social distancing when ill.

Thanks, Rosie. x

+1

@DontSpeak thanks to you too. You are correct it is not over. Perhaps it may never go away completely or an even more deadly one is to come. I believe it is the natural response to an over populated planet. Call it Natural downsizing if you like.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Not social distancing is criminal smiley smiley What tyrant runs your life smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@BoonEvil Evil nose hair man strikes again!

You're so clever! haha!

We are all laughing... just not with you. smiley

smiley smiley smiley

master
Report comment
(1y)

well they wont get vaccinated, loses job, after saying its their right to refuse on religious reasons
then want to sue for losing job, free will my A**

+4

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

They made their choices, others can also choose whether they want to associate with them. That's what freedom is all about.

+5

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

The lethality of political and social the discourse far exceeded the most pessimistic disease prognosis awakening rational and much maligned response of 'no, thank you' to the cudgel of unproven untested experimental gene therapy foisted as a vaccine. Freedom of choice for self takes precedent in all human endeavors, I applaud the courage of these actors to exercise their right to self-determination.

+1

Hide 12 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@BoonEvil Language [words] are used to accurately and concisely communicate complex issues with brevity, for the implicit purpose of ease of understanding. That statement just succeeded in creating the exact opposite. Its opaque misuse of ostentatious structure and crippling over wordiness is a Literatus' nightmare. smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak ...and you know what this reminds me of?

smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd smiley smiley smiley
That's obviously what happened!!

Bahahahahaha smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Isn't it freaky how the resulting letter sounds so similar? smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd It explains the lack of cohesive communication and overly redundant vocabulary. smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Spent the day with a dictionary, did you not smiley Try visiting Grammarly.com for more tips smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@BoonEvil Is that really the best comeback you could imagine?

Thesaurus stop working?

Give it a rest; you are as evil as a nose hair and as literate as slice of cheese.

smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@BoonEvil "Freedom of choice for self takes precedent in all human endeavors"

That is the very definition of Anti-social behaviour smiley smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)
+3

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd Read your words again, you follow the precept smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@BoonEvil Perhaps you should re-read yours. You might then realize the antithesis between your statements of priority over self and self determination, which is a SOCIAL construct:

"All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development."

Art 1 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR)

smiley smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd Shame on you!

Now he's going to spend all day looking up the meaning of "antithesis".

smiley smiley smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

I applaud that! Everyone who works in health service, in old people's homes and similar institutions should be booted, if he does not let himself be vaccinated. I have no sympathy for them - decisions have consequences. If more employers decide that they don't want virus-slingers in their area of responsibility, I'll be the last one to object.

I have a lung disease and cannot contract an infection that affects the lungs - I have confronted countless people who did not keep the minimum distance or wore the mandatory mask under their nose. smiley

I call those who do not comply antisocial. Get the jab or get out.

+10

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD Absolutely true! The same people that won't get vaccinated also crowd you, shove you, and sputter their coughs all over the place.

Fine, don't get a vaccination, but practise safe social distancing. Denying that the transmission of viruses is done through close contact (no social distancing) and not practising [medical grade] mask wearing, hand washing, etc. is denying that viruses of any kind exist, and that is lunacy.

I don't care what you want to do with your body, but do not violate my right to staying safe.

The other day I actually witnessed an anti-vaxer attacking the children's wing of a hospital I attend. A CHILDREN'S WING. Seriously? These small children were absolutely terrified, not of being at the hospital, but of these lunatic adults shouting horrific things at them.

They aren't your children! You cannot defend your own rights and then continually violate the rights of others.
Read more

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak "Just the other day,?" Still, people are acting like morons? That's incredible.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed It really was, on both accounts.

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)

Hershel Walker

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) is that the US senate candidate doing a "Trump"?
Promoting “snake oil body spray for COVID” ?

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@❄Suisen❄ yup, the trumpy georgia football imbicile smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) I don't understand? Is he an actor? (Strike that as an obvious that he's acting for all the sh*te he peddles, but in terms of this thread?)

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak yeah nah... he's a HUGE lying sack' who has claimed to be a CEO, a cop and owner of several hospitals. SO, no doubt he's DEF a 'bad actor' and also claims antivax and anti-abortion (no exeptions) though he's paid for several abortions on record. Also claims he has no kids (has 4?) and claims he lives in Georgia - lives in Texas.

DO himz qualify? smiley
[100% trump buddy - can ya tell?]

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) It's not along the lines of the "Actors Who Lost Jobs for Not Being Vaccinated" boo hoo. However, no one who is being rational is saying that the vaccine is a cure, or any of the other rubbish that the "I have a choice and you're not going to make me" crowd are doing. So, bang away.

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak W00T!!!
smiley Ummm bang bang?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Guys My thoughts are very sad about the whole of the World not being able to cooperate for logically common problems threatening financially, environmentally and in matters of health. Today's action are not compatible with logic. No one cares to sacrifice or spare even the words to team up globally. I also feel ashamed about this. Including spiritual leaders and the scientific elite, we all damaged basic concepts of decency and real respect for the life and commonwealth of the population we belong. Despite I am not a weak and depression inclined personality, I don't have positive messages from the sources around me that could give me a different perspective of the path we been lately globally. Therefore I can't share messages of hope about this.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,379 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series